- Want to Buy a New Car? Follow These 10 Tips
- Menace of Underage Driving… Continues in Pakistan!
- Samsung To Supply 5nm Chips for Tesla Electric Cars
- Another Day, Another MG SUV – What’s Cooking? 🧐
- 194% Increase In Auto Import Bill For July-December 2020
- MG ZS EV – Expert Review of Affordable Electric Vehicle
- Suzuki Mehran — The Nostalgic First Car of Most Pakistanis
- This Is Why Pak Suzuki Car Deliveries Are Late!
- KIA Rumoured To Lead The Apple Car Project
- EV Policy Will Soon be Implemented – Fawad Chaudhry
AHMADABAD: A diamond dealer, in the state of Gujarat in India, has gifted cars, houses and jewelry worth $8 million, which is equivalent to Rs. 823,200,000, to his employees as a reward for achieving the…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.