- Complete Ban on CBU Car Imports ❌
- What If We Have The Latest Hyundai Santro in Pakistan?
- Honda CG 125 ⚡ Yamaha YB125Z DX – We Have a Clear Winner!
- “Don’t Buy Range Rover” – Owner Protested Outside Dealership
- Who Are Better Drivers? Lefties or Righties?
- Regulatory Duties Up to 100% on Cars & Tyres Import Proposed
- US Dollar Going Up, Are Car Prices Too??
- Toyota Car Bookings Suspended, Once Again
- Hyundai Sonata to be Discontinued….Internationally!
- “Suzuki’s Economical Car with Only Front Power Windows & 1 Airbag” – Owner’s Review
According to a media report, The Punjab Safe Cities Authority (PSCA) is pressing forward with the modern e-challan system. Last year, the police caught around 2 million traffic violations on cameras and issued…
City Traffic Police (CTP) in collaboration with Punjab Safe Cities Authority (PSCA) launched the E-Challan system in Lahore in September 2018. The new system identifies traffic rules violations with the help of…
Once again the Excise and Taxation Department of Punjab has issued a warning to people who are driving vehicles on open letters. The authority has given 10-days to citizens to register their vehicles on their…
After a long debate and trial testing, Punjab Safe Cities Authority (PSCA) has finally officially implemented the E-Challan system in Lahore with effect from today. The provincial capital is targeted for this…
Frequent traffic violations could soon lead to suspension of a driving license in Lahore, as a system of penalty points has been officially introduced on the city's roads. The City traffic police Lahore has…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.