- MG 3 Will Be Here In Pakistan, SOON!
- 1.4 Million Tons Of Petrol Sold In February 2021
- MG Motors Issues Statement On Late Car Deliveries
- Is Hyundai Launching a New Sedan in Pakistan?
- Punjab Traffic Police Issued E-Challans Worth 200 Million Rupees
- Lahore Gives A Warm Welcome To The Glory SUVs!
- Toyota Records Huge Profits in 2nd Quarter of FY21
- PUNJAB: Online Auction for Universal Number Plates Starts Today
- AT LAST! We are Getting New Suzuki Swift After 11 Years!
- After Dolphin, Police Introduces “The Ababeel Squad” in Lahore
According to a media report, The Punjab Safe Cities Authority (PSCA) is pressing forward with the modern e-challan system. Last year, the police caught around 2 million traffic violations on cameras and issued…
Samman Surraya 2,009
City Traffic Police (CTP) in collaboration with Punjab Safe Cities Authority (PSCA) launched the E-Challan system in Lahore in September 2018. The new system identifies traffic rules violations with the help of…
Ali Laghari 147
Once again the Excise and Taxation Department of Punjab has issued a warning to people who are driving vehicles on open letters. The authority has given 10-days to citizens to register their vehicles on their…
Ahmad Shehryar 431
After a long debate and trial testing, Punjab Safe Cities Authority (PSCA) has finally officially implemented the E-Challan system in Lahore with effect from today. The provincial capital is targeted for this…
Kiran Nasir 118
Frequent traffic violations could soon lead to suspension of a driving license in Lahore, as a system of penalty points has been officially introduced on the city's roads. The City traffic police Lahore has…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.