- Top 3 Cars to Look out For This Year
- Hyundai to Launch Clutch-Less Manual Transmission
- Bykea Faces Huge Setback
- Top Low Price 🚗 Listings of the Week!
- This Week’s Top 5 Auto Products on PakWheels
- All New Corolla Cross; Another Utility Vehicle Joins The Club
- KIA Sportage FWD Review by The Owner
- Honda Civic Rebirth 2015: A Detailed Owner’s Review
- How Hyundai is Revolutionizing SUVs
- Insane price hike in Prado, Hiace, Prius and other Toyota Cars
IMC launched Toyota Fortuner petrol variant in Pakistan back in 2012 with 2TR – FE petrol engine. It was considered under-powered, but still did well in Pakistani automobile market. And now the company is all…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.