- Toyota And BYD Join Hands to manufacture Battery Electric Vehicles
- Industries and Production Division To Formulate EV Policy
- NY Auto Show Floor turns Into Makeshift Hospital
- 3 Cheapest Cars to Buy Under 2 Lacs in Pakistan
- History of Honda Civic generations: All you need to know
- Prices Of Yaris And Other Toyota Models To Increase Soon
- 3 cars to buy under PKR 1.5 Lac in Pakistan
- 10 best used cars under 5 lacs in Pakistan
- Honda S2000 Owner’s Review – All You Need To Know!
- 10 Factors That Increase Fuel Consumption – check them out!
If you’ve been looking to buy a car in the price range of 40 t0 50 lacs, then you have come to the right place. Here is a list of some of the most popular cars you can buy in Pakistan within the 40-50 lakh PKR…
Adan Ali 13
Calling Kizashi a jewel in the crown of Pak Suzuki should not be an overstatement, available at a steep price tag of PKR 5 million, it is by far the most expensive and the most premium Suzuki available in…
Travelling along at night on a dark unlit road on your automobile, the only glimmer of hope furnishing you with a sense of security are your headlamps, lighting the way ahead as you munch on the kilometers of…
Suzuki’s move to luxury category through introduction of Kizashi is bold and worthy of appreciation for the efforts and thought put in to materialize it. However, with respect to its launch in Pakistan,…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.