- Video – Honda Unveiled its First Electric Scooter in Pakistan
- Has Babar Azam Really Bought Lamborghini?
- Pak Suzuki Announced ‘Islamic Finance Offer’ For All Models
- GiGi EV Dissection by Suneel – Expert Review
- 1800cc Toyota Vitz with 15km/L Average- Owner Review
- United US-150 Price Increased by Astonishing Rs. 60,000
- Auto Financing Dips to 16-Month Low
- FIR or Not? – Major Announcement on Learner & Expired Driving License in Lahore
- CKD Kits Import Recorded Lowest in History
- Cavalry Underpass Completed, Open for Traffic
If you’ve been looking to buy a car in the price range of 40 t0 50 lacs, then you have come to the right place. Here is a list of some of the most popular cars you can buy in Pakistan within the 40-50 lakh PKR…
Calling Kizashi a jewel in the crown of Pak Suzuki should not be an overstatement, available at a steep price tag of PKR 5 million, it is by far the most expensive and the most premium Suzuki available in…
Travelling along at night on a dark unlit road on your automobile, the only glimmer of hope furnishing you with a sense of security are your headlamps, lighting the way ahead as you munch on the kilometers of…
Suzuki’s move to luxury category through introduction of Kizashi is bold and worthy of appreciation for the efforts and thought put in to materialize it. However, with respect to its launch in Pakistan,…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.