- Toyota discontinues Vitz nameplate while Nissan halts production of Datsun cars
- Honda S660 Turbo 2015 Owner’s Review: Price, Specs & Features
- Suzuki Ciaz 2017 Manual – Owner’s Review
- Toyota Yaris GLi 1.3 CVT vs. Honda City i-VTEC 1.3 Prosmatec: A brief comparison!
- Toyota Yaris Altiv 1.3L MT vs. Toyota Corolla GLi 1.3L MT: A brief comparison!
- Petrol Price To Remain Unchanged For April 2020
- Local auto parts makers extend their help, offer to make medical equipment
- Tips to Extend the Life of Your Car’s Parts
- Government bans oil imports due to low demand
- NHMP closes Motorway for all kinds of traffic
The Lamborghini Aventador has been around for quite a while now. The V12 naturally aspirated supercar was released all the way back at the Geneva Motor Show in 2011. Since then the Aventador has gone to become…
The general rule of owning a supercar is to take utmost care of it. Only take it out when its lovely and sunny outside. Make sure you don't use any rough terrain for your commute. Park it in the least crowdy…
We have seen gold plated and chromed out Lamborghini's, all with the near perfect combination to be included in the automotive hall of shame. Even though these supercars are exclusive and expensive track…
If you remember the episode of Top Gear where Jeremy Clarkson went out with his Pagani Zonda F Roadster to see whether if its true or not that girls come automatically to you if you have a super or hyper car.…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.