- Toyota Yaris Altiv 1.3L MT vs. Toyota Corolla GLi 1.3L MT: A brief comparison!
- Petrol Price To Remain Unchanged For April 2020
- Local auto parts makers extend their help, offer to make medical equipment
- Tips to Extend the Life of Your Car’s Parts
- Government bans oil imports due to low demand
- NHMP closes Motorway for all kinds of traffic
- Yamaha R1 Detailed Review, Price, Specification & Features
- Mitsubishi Lancer 1.8 Turbo 2006 Owner’s Review
- Pakistan’s Auto Industry Halts Production Due To Coronavirus
- Petroleum Prices Reduced By PKR 15 Per Liter
Something strange happened a few days ago. My friend and I stumbled across a traffic police constable while taking a turn to Tipu Sultan Road from Shara-e-Faisal. I was a bit surprised since we didn’t break any…
Yasir Ameen 343
There are two types of traffic licenses in Karachi — one a valid driving license, with a photo of a license holder, issued by an authorized Pakistani governmental department...OR the one with a photo of Founder…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.