- Finally! Lahore High Court Takes Notice Of Rising Car Prices
- Ramadan Sale – Up To 70% Off On Auto Parts, Accessories
- Govt Reduces Petrol Prices for 2nd Consecutive Time
- Suzuki & Toyota Still Dominate The Car Market Of Pakistan
- Another Changan SUV Oshan X7 Spotted – Int’l Specs & Features
- Difference Between Petrol and Diesel Engine
- Honda Civic 11th Gen Official Specs & Features Revealing on THIS Date!
- Tax to Stop ‘ON Money’ Imposed in This City & Province
- Year-On-Year Car Sales Grew By 197% In March
- Changan SUV UNI-T Spotted – Here Are Int’l Specs & Features
Ministry of Commerce
Auto Vendors express their concerns over the on-going negotiations regarding the Free Trade Agreement (FTA) between Thailand and Pakistan. In a surprising move, yesterday, the Ministry of Commerce has…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.