- PakWheels Car Mela Arriving in Karachi
- Govt to Inaugurate Another Flyover in Lahore This Week
- 2024 Proton S70 Sedan Launched In Malaysia
- Petrol Prices Are Likely to Witness A Significant Decrease From Dec 1
- Is Corolla Cross Hybrid Electric Launching Next Month in Pakistan?
- PakWheels in Dubai, Teen Driver Killed 6 & More – Suneel’s Weekly Update
- A New Type of Yamaha YBR 125 – Owner Review
- 2024 Toyota Hilux Champ Pickup Unveiled
- Video – Honda Unveiled its First Electric Scooter in Pakistan
- Has Babar Azam Really Bought Lamborghini?
While Pakistani Prime Minister is approving cars for officials and former officials, Narendra Modi, the Prime Minister of India has ordered bureaucrats against spending money on buying new cars and other…
Personifying with expensive cars for the Prime Ministers of Asian countries is becoming a norm. First it was Pakistan’s Prime Minister who ordered two bullet-proof BMW 760Li vehicles and now the newly elected…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.