- Govt Strikes Again with Another Petrol Price Hike!
- Hyundai Porter Price Increased by Rs. 300,000 – Report
- Yamaha Bike Prices Hike Marks a New High
- Proton Falsified the Rumors about Production & Deliveries
- Get ready for the Pakistan Auto Show 2022!!🚗🚗
- Hyundai Unveils Much-Awaited EV, IONIQ-6
- Exclusive Photos – PakWheels Visited MG Pakistan Plant
- Petrol Prices May Go Up by Rs. 10 – Another hike?
- Ab Tow Adat See Hay….Honda Bike Prices Increased Again
- IMF Wants Pakistan To End Govt Control on Petrol Prices
PakWheels Owner Reviews.
Today we’re back with the owner’s review of the Ford F150 Raptor. The first generation of the F150 was launched in 2010, which gained a lot of success; this particular car is the 2nd generation, launched in…
Today we're back with an owner's review of Nida Wasti's Lexus LX 570, a renowned rally racer. This particular car is a 2016 model LX 570 facelifted to 2019 from Japan. The owner imported this car recently; it…
With another unique owner's review, we are here with Toyota Corolla XLI 2009 model. Although it sounds like a regular car but the owner has done modifications to the extent that only its seats and AC knobs are…
Today, we are with the owner's review of Toyota Corolla Hybrid 1.8, imported from Japan. As per the owner, this is a 2019 model, and it is the latest shape of the car, and Pakistan might possibly see the…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.