- Unsatisfied Owner of Hi-Speed Infinity 150 – Review
- New Honda CG 125S Gold Is Now Available on Installments
- “1500 Mien Full Charge” – Nissan Sakura EV Owner Review
- United 70 2024 Price, Specs, and Features Unveiled
- Hyundai Santa-Fe to be Revealed on October 1st – Reports
- EVEE C1 Pro Electric Bike With Range Up to 85km/Charge – Detailed Review
- How To Get New Honda CG 125 On Installments?
- Gilgit-Baltistan Govt Cars to Bear “Purchased by Public Fund”
- Video – Tesla Cybertrucks Spotted Testing In US
- Honda Civic RS 2016 With Extra Turbo – Owner Review
PakWheels Owner Reviews.
Today we're back with an owner's review of the Toyota Fortuner Legender, where we get to know the new features Toyota has added and the owner's experience with it so far. The Legender was launched in the…
Today we’re back with the owner’s review of the Ford F150 Raptor. The first generation of the F150 was launched in 2010, which gained a lot of success; this particular car is the 2nd generation, launched in…
Today we're back with an owner's review of Nida Wasti's Lexus LX 570, a renowned rally racer. This particular car is a 2016 model LX 570 facelifted to 2019 from Japan. The owner imported this car recently; it…
With another unique owner's review, we are here with Toyota Corolla XLI 2009 model. Although it sounds like a regular car but the owner has done modifications to the extent that only its seats and AC knobs are…
Today, we are with the owner's review of Toyota Corolla Hybrid 1.8, imported from Japan. As per the owner, this is a 2019 model, and it is the latest shape of the car, and Pakistan might possibly see the…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.