- Increasing Dollar Rate, Will Cars Prices Go Up Again?
- Pak Suzuki Still Charging 17% Sales Tax, WHY?
- Toyota Celebrates 70th Anniversary of Land Cruiser with a Surprise!
- Social Media is Loving Taj Gasoline Ad About Ehsas Helpline
- Toyota Indus Hit Record-Breaking Sales in July Since 1993
- Pak Suzuki Brings Online Used Car Gala in Lahore AGAIN!
- City 1.2L A/T ⚡ Saga ACE A/T – A Comparison
- Pak Suzuki Recorded Highest Ever Car Sales Last Month
- Petrol Price Increased By Rs. 1.71 Per Liter
- Punjab Ends Token Tax Relief on 10-Year-Old Cars
Pakistan State Oil (PSO) has launched its first electric vehicle charging station in Islamabad. In a press release, the company said PSO continues to pave the way for Pakistan’s sustainable future. The…
In a great news for local consumers, the Pakistan government has decided to improve the quality of petrol and diesel. According to the Federal Minister of Climate Change Malik Amin Aslam, the quality of fuel…
Hascol Petroleum reports 25% dip in its net profit for Q2 of FY 2018. As per the notice, sent to Pakistan Stock Exchange, by the company, its net profit for the second quarter that ended on June 30, 2018, is…
PSO’s profit goes down by 15 percent to PKR 15.46 billion in FY'18. Pakistan State Oil (PSO), in notice sent to Pakistan Stock Exchange (PSX), has revealed that the profits of the company has dropped by 15%…
On Wednesday 1 August 2018, Master Motors delivered over 40 vehicles to the contractors of Pakistan State Oil (PSO) - for fuel transportation across the country. It is to be noted here that all vehicles which…
There was a lot of fuss in the local automobile industry last year when Honda complained that some oil companies were selling substandard petrol/gasoline, which is not only dangerous for the cars but also for…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.