- Pakistan’s First Electric Hatchback Unveiled
- Unveiling the First Electric Car of Pakistan
- Hyundai Tucson 4th Gen launched in India at INR 27 Lac
- MG to Launch 3 Locally Assembled Models in Pakistan
- Sindh Female Students to be Taught Bike Riding
- Honda HR-V Launch is Around the Corner?
- Are Fuel Prices in Pakistan Going Down?
- Hyundai failed to sell even a Single unit of Sedan in July
- Pak Suzuki Sold Less Than 500 Units of All Cars Except Alto in July
- Best Car Maintenance Products – PakWheels Automobile Survey 2022
Pakistan State Oil (PSO) has launched its first electric vehicle charging station in Islamabad. In a press release, the company said PSO continues to pave the way for Pakistan’s sustainable future. The…
In a great news for local consumers, the Pakistan government has decided to improve the quality of petrol and diesel. According to the Federal Minister of Climate Change Malik Amin Aslam, the quality of fuel…
Hascol Petroleum reports 25% dip in its net profit for Q2 of FY 2018. As per the notice, sent to Pakistan Stock Exchange, by the company, its net profit for the second quarter that ended on June 30, 2018, is…
PSO’s profit goes down by 15 percent to PKR 15.46 billion in FY'18. Pakistan State Oil (PSO), in notice sent to Pakistan Stock Exchange (PSX), has revealed that the profits of the company has dropped by 15%…
On Wednesday 1 August 2018, Master Motors delivered over 40 vehicles to the contractors of Pakistan State Oil (PSO) - for fuel transportation across the country. It is to be noted here that all vehicles which…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.