- Pakistani Auto Industry In the Eyes of a School Boy
- BREAKING – “Locally Assembled” KIA Stonic Spotted
- A Review of Mr Bean’s Car ‘The MINI Cooper’
- HBL and Indus Motor Company Enter Strategic Alliance
- Massive Increase in Petrol Prices!!
- Is Suzuki Bolan Really Coming with AC?
- Prices of Buses and Trucks To Go Down
- KIA Stonic to Hit Local Market Next Month?
- FAW V2 Discontinued In Pakistan!?
- Bookings For MG HS Plug-In Hybrid Are Now Open!
The Russian bus maker, Bakulin Motors Group Holding, has proposed Pakistani Government that the company is willing to build a modern state-of-the-art manufacturing plant in the country to build buses. In a…
Are you bored of starting your car when the self or battery gives up on you? Don’t you just hate push-starting a car with a dead battery? But what if there was a cooler way to make the engine turn over than…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.