- Fuel Prices Expected To Fall Next Month
- Unsatisfied Owner of Hi-Speed Infinity 150 – Review
- New Honda CG 125S Gold Is Now Available on Installments
- “1500 Mien Full Charge” – Nissan Sakura EV Owner Review
- United 70 2024 Price, Specs, and Features Unveiled
- Hyundai Santa-Fe to be Revealed on October 1st – Reports
- EVEE C1 Pro Electric Bike With Range Up to 85km/Charge – Detailed Review
- How To Get New Honda CG 125 On Installments?
- Gilgit-Baltistan Govt Cars to Bear “Purchased by Public Fund”
- Video – Tesla Cybertrucks Spotted Testing In US
Sindh Government Bans Careem
In a recently surfaced wave of actions being directed at the cab hailing services, namely Uber and Careem, the respective government's motive seems pretty clear: Channelizes and bring these services under…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.