- International Specs & Features Of DFSK Glory 500
- “United Alpha is Totally Worth the Money” – Owner’s Review
- Haval Jolion & H6 Bookings Reopened BUT Prices Hiked!
- Punjab Govt Is Replacing All Metro Buses In Lahore
- CELEBRATIONS – Car Prices Going Down in Pakistan
- Budget 2021-22: EV Gets Massive Tax Reductions
- Annual Budget 2021-22 – Govt Ends FED on Cars Under 850cc
- Recent Car Fires, What Can Be Done To Stay Safe?
- Islamabad Car Owners Started Getting E-Challans
- One-Way Rule Violators Will Have Their License SUSPENDED!
Exactly four years ago today, Suzuki Ciaz was launched in Pakistan. In a lavish ceremony in Lahore, Pak Suzuki introduced the vehicle. The sedan was considered among one of the best cars launched in Pakistan in…
Sulman Ali 7,419
Pak Suzuki has officially discontinued Ciaz Sedan in Pakistan. According to a notification, the company has ended the production of Suzuki Ciaz Manual 1.4 and Suzuki Ciaz Automatic 1.4. The reports of its…
Ahmad Shehryar 23,328
Toyota Yaris has been introduced in 6 different variants as a replacement of 1.3-liter variants of the iconic Corolla model of Indus Motor Company (IMC). In this article, we will be comparing the base model…
Ahmad Shehryar 11,580
Toyota Indus Motor Company (IMC) is replacing the 1.3-liter variants of Corolla with the all-new Yaris in the country. The company has already started taking bookings of Toyota Yaris, which is available in six…
Aref Ali 206
Suzuki Pakistan launched Suzuki Ciaz not too long ago. And it won’t be wrong to say that the latest sedan by Suzuki is having a tough time in regards to sales. Ciaz’s most immediate competitor is Honda City.…
Haris Mahmood 146
I have recently purchased Suzuki Ciaz and considering its features and performance, I believe that this car is worth its price. Pak-Suzuki has done a commendable job by offering this car in Pakistan. Before we…
Mujtaba Abbas 130
When Pak-Suzuki introduced Kizashi in Pakistan, they highlighted baseline plans to build up/revise their product line-up. Although the company has introduced Vitara and Ciaz, the fact remains that people…
Web Desk 53
Pak Suzuki saw some incredible sales during the Punjab government’s taxi scheme. Both Ravi and Bolan were sold in thousands; all thanks to the Green Taxi Scheme. But this artificial sales' boost ran out, and…
Jamal Pasha 174
With the recent launch of Suzuki Ciaz, Pak Suzuki has tried to compete for the rivalry of Honda City and Corolla Gli in the 1300cc category. A school of thought believes that Ciaz has immense potential to kill…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.