- Toyota Yaris Altiv 1.3L MT vs. Toyota Corolla GLi 1.3L MT: A brief comparison!
- Petrol Price To Remain Unchanged For April 2020
- Local auto parts makers extend their help, offer to make medical equipment
- Tips to Extend the Life of Your Car’s Parts
- Government bans oil imports due to low demand
- NHMP closes Motorway for all kinds of traffic
- Yamaha R1 Detailed Review, Price, Specification & Features
- Mitsubishi Lancer 1.8 Turbo 2006 Owner’s Review
- Pakistan’s Auto Industry Halts Production Due To Coronavirus
- Petroleum Prices Reduced By PKR 15 Per Liter
Supreme Court of Pakistan (SC) on August 10, 2018, dismisses the authenticity of any news published regarding car tax reductions under SC's order. On August 8, 2018, a news was published by a local media…
In an interesting turn of event National Assembly’s Standing Committee on Climate Change has urged the government to obliterate the taxes on Hybrid cars. The main aim of this proposal is to clean the…
Aref Ali 3
The Punjab Excise and Taxation Department has proposed increase in ratio of multiple taxes collected against both vehicles and property. The Punjab E&T is looking to bump the current flow of revenue with…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.