- BREAKING – “Locally Assembled” KIA Stonic Spotted
- A Review of Mr Bean’s Car ‘The MINI Cooper’
- HBL and Indus Motor Company Enter Strategic Alliance
- Massive Increase in Petrol Prices!!
- Is Suzuki Bolan Really Coming with AC?
- Prices of Buses and Trucks To Go Down
- KIA Stonic to Hit Local Market Next Month?
- FAW V2 Discontinued In Pakistan!?
- Bookings For MG HS Plug-In Hybrid Are Now Open!
- August Car Sales: Honda & Hyundai Gained Some, Suzuki & Toyota Lost Some
tips & advices
When talking about the small hatchbacks, Suzuki Wagon R is one of the best known cars around. In 2014, Suzuki Pakistan released the Pakistani version of Suzuki WagonR. This turned out to be really good in terms…
Today we are mostly focusing on the new cars and new models being showcased at the Auto Expo going on right now in New Delhi, India. Some of these cars and bikes are related in one way or another to…
There are usually two sorts of reactions when you see a 90 series LC getting CNG refilled on any of the local gas stations. And one of those two reactions involves language and gestures beyond the civic…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.