- Sindh: 14,000 Liter Petrol Disappears From Seized Container
- Has Ayeza Khan Bought a New Lamborghini?
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Does 0 to 100 In 2.9 Seconds – Walkaround Review
- 1980 Toyota Corolla KE70 Restored In Its Former Glory – Owner Review
- Park Wrong & Get Your Car Clamped in Lahore
- Actor Yasir Hussain Gifts Himself New Revo Rocco
- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
- Kia Launches “Immediate Delivery with Price Lock” Offer
- PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show Date Announced
One cannot deny the popularity of motorcycles in Pakistan. It can be easily judged by looking at any road in Pakistan that motorbikes are more preferred than cars. As the sales reports from Fiscal Year 2015-16…
New Yamaha in Pakistan was a breath of fresh air among the otherwise stale Pakistani motorcycle market. Yamaha YBR 125 design and the fact it’s by Yamaha made people fall in love with the bike. Later, Yamaha…
I have come to a conclusion…I love Yamaha bikes. And I came to this conclusion after looking at the new naked sports bike, the Yamaha XSR900. And what a beautiful naked sports bike it is. I mean just look at…
Believe it or not, the new Yamaha YBR125 is selling like hotcakes. Couple of potential buyers came forward and told us that the waiting time for a delivery of a new YBR is around one month. Yamaha has launched…
Yamaha launched its new bike, Yamaha YBR 125 last month and already the demand has encouraged the dealers to sell the bike on ‘on’ or premium. Company’s original price of Yamaha YBR 125 is Rs 129,400 and…
At the launch of the new model 'Pridor', which is reminiscent of the old Honda H100-S which was discontinued quite a long while ago, T Oyama, senior managing director of Honda Motor Company Japan said that…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.