6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default My 2003 Accord CF3 (moak89)

hey guys. been a long time since ive posted here. well got a new car for the daily driving about 8 months ago. Its a 2003 Honda Accord CF3. friends suggested me that i should post up pics of it... so here u go.. hope you like em

My Accord CF3 - 427750 10150597381286295 510796294 9281576 229310338 n

www.TheTweakShop.pk

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

sorry for the late reply bro... as you know.. havent been getting much time to visit/reply to threads.

-talking about fuel average... well... before i sold mine.. it gave me around 8km/liter in-city driving WITH AC.
    i was not able to check the average ever without ac.
    and on cng... my friend has one.. it gives him around 85-90km with ac on a 650rps tank full.

-now about parts.... yes parts are easily available. specially used parts (shershah)

-the only difference that i saw in 98-99 spec and 2001 spec was the seat and door panel fabric.

-and yea.. they are pretty fast... mine was about 2cars length slower then a brand-new civic prosmatec on the q/t mile.

-comparing to the predecessor... a friend also has this car... and honestly i would not recommend it.. main issue is the parts... parts are very rare for the 94-97 accord.

now to the cons.. the only reported problem in cf3's here in pak is a auto transmission issue. although i never faced even a single issue... but people have said that their transmissions have failed...
    so my advice would be.. when you search for one... just make sure the transmission is in good condtion.
    www.TheTweakShop.pk

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by moak89 View Post
    sorry for the late reply bro... as you know.. havent been getting much time to visit/reply to threads.

-talking about fuel average... well... before i sold mine.. it gave me around 8km/liter in-city driving WITH AC.
    i was not able to check the average ever without ac.
    and on cng... my friend has one.. it gives him around 85-90km with ac on a 650rps tank full.
    -now about parts.... yes parts are easily available. specially used parts (shershah)

-the only difference that i saw in 98-99 spec and 2001 spec was the seat and door panel fabric.

-and yea.. they are pretty fast... mine was about 2cars length slower then a brand-new civic prosmatec on the q/t mile.

-comparing to the predecessor... a friend also has this car... and honestly i would not recommend it.. main issue is the parts... parts are very rare for the 94-97 accord.

now to the cons.. the only reported problem in cf3's here in pak is a auto transmission issue. although i never faced even a single issue... but people have said that their transmissions have failed...
    so my advice would be.. when you search for one... just make sure the transmission is in good condtion.

Thanks MoakFeul average seems pretty ok with the size

so far ive yet to see a cf3 with manual transmission.

i belive the rear and front lights are different in the 1998 and 2002 models.

Slower then a new prosmatic ? Thats a dissapointment. i thought theyd give new civics a tough time.

How was the resale? did yours sell quick?

Btw nice chatting with you on cellphone , will try to visit you on monday

regards
    "A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul. "If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style."

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I have 96 accord, its low milage and total original except bumpers , m second owner and i bought it from the most prestigious appointment holder who had this car as his official one. an outstanding car in all terms but as far as pick is concern,its a big disappointment if u compare with a vti manual, mine is 1.8 manual and have same engine which comes in CF-3.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i belive yours is the cd5? Cd5 is a very fast car, im not sure how you couldnt keep up with a vti manual.
    "A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul. "If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

User Tag List