Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Launch of 2013 Honda Accord

Dear All,

Any update or info regarding the Launch of The All New Honda Accord in Pakistan? It will arguably be the most Expensive Accord here in PK, as compared to the rest of the world.............

I wonder as to whom Honda Atlas guys will market this Car too(i guess we know that answer), and where will it place the product and position it as a Good Buy, considering for 85-90lakhs we can get an E-Class, a BMW 5-Series, and an Audi A5 Sport back.

My Guess is that it will be priced some where around 7.0-7.5million, but its supposed rival the over hyped Camry is 9.0-9.5million,...****ing Insane.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Honda or toyota guys are not to be blamed for that much price. I mean mostly, the blame should be on govt's shoulder. the taxes are too damn high, the economy is in worst state due to which dollar is at a very high price. what else do u expect? bmw merc audi a5 basic versions are for that much but dont forget that those are all 1600-1800cc. n u are getting Honda civic 1800cc for 2.1 million pkr. so dont blame the Honda or Toyota, its govt's fault. and btw, automobile manufacturers arent making much profits since the last few years (other then suzuki) honda is going in loss and toyota indus is making little profit. they dont WANT to price a camry at 9 million, they are forced to do so...
    When the power of love exceeds the love for power, the world will finally know peace=Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I remember when accord and camry used to be around 2.3 million, civics n corollas 1 million, city 850k, cultus 600k mehran 300k n that was not long ago... less then a decade ago! n those prices seemed reasonable even at that time. but a mehran today at nearly 700k is insane...
    When the power of love exceeds the love for power, the world will finally know peace=Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ahmadbila View Post
    I remember when accord and camry used to be around 2.3 million, civics n corollas 1 million, city 850k, cultus 600k mehran 300k n that was not long ago... less then a decade ago! n those prices seemed reasonable even at that time. but a mehran today at nearly 700k is insane...
    At that Time Quote your monthly income AsWel
    Pakistan <3

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Tabish1 View Post
    At that Time Quote your monthly income AsWel
    0 pkr now and 0 pkr then im a student

well i get ur point but there wasnt much inflation back then so the REAL value of cash was more then it is today. no one complained about cars being pricy and lots and lots of cars were being sold (on cash and finance as well) i remember back in 2007 i was going to Honda 3S in my location and i saw 3 new citys being delivered in just 2 hours time! in a small city like sargodha!!! the income figures have gone up due to the inflation but the purchasing power has gone down...

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List