Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Honda Accord 88-89 Model Buying advice

Hi Fellow Pak Wheelers

I was searching for a good car under 4 lakh price tag i find out about Accord 88-89 model, at first look car looks very good to me good solid body, big car, good features like sun roof, power windows, power steering also heard from people that car is very comfortable and got a good road grip and good ac.

Now the bad things about car is about 25+ year old, spare parts are not easily available, engines are old body is rusted and poor mechanic have done their master geri on it

i searched the internet that accord of 88-89 is available at around 2.5 to 4 lakhs depending upon the condition.

i want to gether more information if i buy this car which is good in body and interior or a car that require a few touch ups then i will be free to worry from body side

what about the parts avalialbiy of other thhings like engine ? suspension ? braes ? axles any other part missed like interior engine parts any other part specific to accord

Accord owners of this model please share their experience about day to day maintenance and parts finding issues

Also please share the engine swap option of this car which are found in karachi with bolton fitting

Thanks

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers