Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Has anyone bought Recently launched Accord!!!??

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Has anyone bought Recently launched Accord!!!??

AOA! we are just about to buy this accord launched by honda atlas. i think it's a great car, infact truly classy and elegant. and the price tag is also very affordable, only 23,99000
    it's totally packed with all the features, especially cruise control.

i've confirmed from both honda fort and city sales that it's delivery is within two weeks after booking, so menace of premium is outta question.

has anyone purchased this baby??? if so then how's it coming thru. how much mileage is it giving??? wat i've heard is that within city it gives
    9-10km/ltr that's with A/C, and on motorway it's 14km with A/C, i think that's really good.

we're purchasing it on lease, with 35% downpayment and 48months period. installment is Rs.38750/month.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I saw two in Lahore. Both were in black color. one near railway station and one in GOR. I don't think it looks elegant. Accord Euro is a best buy. Its comes with all features of US Accord plus DVD Navigator. I suggest you to go for that. Its shape is really breathtaking whereas U.S ACCORD ain't that much impressive.
    Regards,
    Allah Hafiz.
    "Our coerced silence is the weapon that has been sharpened and brought to our throats" - Mohsin Hamid

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hey,i am also planning to buy this accord,it is for sure a very luxurious and technically advanced car at this time in our country,and is reasonably good looking.But i am doubtful about its fuel consumption(it can't be 10km/Litre).It must be at the most 6 or 7Km/litre.Because my S.E.Saloon is giving 10km/litre and Prosmatic 9Km/litre and these are 1600cc cars whereas accord is 2400cc--- you can well imagine.

Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Wik_a is absolutely rite. The Accord Euro is much better. Sherdil u may be a rich guy as to me Rs 23,00,000 cannot be just called 'only'.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

well japan assembled accord is much better than this. bcuz u can check its shape, body, drive.mileage. i hav also japan assem. its really too good. my suggestion is japan assembled accord is better.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Guys Accord CL series is really very beautiful and stylish.A brand new 2000cc(CL-7) japanese accord costs Rs3600000.On the contrary one is getting a 2400cc fully loaded top of the line accord for Rs2400000.CL series is only preffered if you are interested in buying a second hand car rather than a brand new (warranty backed) one.Well you can get a second hand CL series in the same price range(2 million to 2.5 million) and ya obviously with less functions and specifications.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Guys Accord CL series is really very beautiful and stylish.A brand new basic 2000cc(CL-7) japanese accord costs Rs3600000(direct from Honda japan).On the contrary one is getting a 2400cc fully loaded top of the line accord for Rs2400000.CL series is only preffered if you are interested in buying a second hand car rather than a brand new (warranty backed) one.Well you can get a second hand CL series in the same price range(2 million to 2.5 million) and ya obviously with less functions and specifications.Shape wise CL series takes the lead,but after all look aren't everything.The US version accord is a bigger model in japan called Honda Inspire.I think altas accord is a superb deal...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

im still to come across any american accord or for that matter any suzuki liana so far on islamabads roads

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Asalam-ALaikum!

we'll Mehran, channy and the others all i'd like to say at this moment is that if i were a rich guy i would've bought the accord on CASH PAYMENT!!!

but i'm getting on lease of 4years u know what i mean?. installment is about 40,000 rupees. we're not that rich, but Alhamdollilah we're better than millions. secondly, i've confirmed the mileage on the accord thru a guy who bought it recently, while i was at honda fort lahore, he say's it's giving 8km/liter, which is reasonable for a 2400cc engine. further more oil prices are having a declining trend since last two days, they've dropped from 70US$ to 65US$. OCAC increased petroleum prices without prior permission of the president/prime minister, so prices are most likely going to be pegged back to previous level or a little below that very soon.Inshallah.

who the hell will buy a second hand car like cl-7 and cl-9 for 2.7-2.8million when u'r getting a brand new much larger and with more features for 23,99000????

Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I still say the Accord Euro rox! The Accord sold here looks like a fat bath tub. Sorry if I hurt your feelings Sherdil.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Asalam-o-Alaikum Sherdil,
    Mate which colour you have bought the accord in.And please do post the pics of the car,its fuel consumption,and delivery time(i was told it is delivered in 10 days,i asked from Honda Shahra-e-Faisal Karachi).
    and oh Many congratulations to you for your new Accord.
    I am planning to buy it in satin silver most probably will buy it in december this year.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List