Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 249
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: My Alto VXR CNG 2007

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    hassan4772's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    618
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default My Alto VXR CNG 2007

    THIS CAR IS AVAILABLE FOR SALE, PLEASE VISIT:
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/veh...uzuki-alto-vxr

    Hi Everyone, Here is my car. ALTO VXR CNG 2007
    1) Power Windows
    2) Electric Power Steering (The smartest thing in the car)
    3) Analogue Speedometer with RPM
    4) Rear Defogger Screen
    4) Rear Hi m-mount Stop Light
    5) PowerMirrors,
    6) Smoked Headlights with HIDs,
    7) Sports front grille, black tinted glass,
    8) 13" Alloy rims with 165/65/13 Tyres.
    9) Tinted backlights.
    10) LED Dome light.
    11) Day/Nite Rear View Mirror
    It is an excellent car. Gives me around 150 km in city with one full cylinder. Petrol consumption is although high.

    Please comment and advise.
    My Alto VXR CNG 2007 -1039612My Alto VXR CNG 2007 -1039613
    My Alto VXR CNG 2007 -26144 My Alto VXR CNG 2007 -26145 My Alto VXR CNG 2007 -26146 My Alto VXR CNG 2007 -26147 My Alto VXR CNG 2007 -26148 My Alto VXR CNG 2007 -26149 My Alto VXR CNG 2007 -26150 My Alto VXR CNG 2007 -26151 My Alto VXR CNG 2007 -26152 My Alto VXR CNG 2007 -26153 My Alto VXR CNG 2007 -26154 My Alto VXR CNG 2007 -26155
    My Alto VXR CNG 2007 - 45421attach
    My Alto VXR CNG 2007 - 45410attach
    My Alto VXR CNG 2007 - 45411attach
    My Alto VXR CNG 2007 - 45412attach
    My Alto VXR CNG 2007 - 45413attach
    My Alto VXR CNG 2007 - 45414attach
    My Alto VXR CNG 2007 - 45416attach
    My Alto VXR CNG 2007 - 45417attach
    My Alto VXR CNG 2007 - 45418attach
    My Alto VXR CNG 2007 - 45419attach
    My Alto VXR CNG 2007 - 45420attach
    My Alto VXR CNG 2007 - 45421attach

    What we do in life, echoes in eternity!

  2. #21
    PakWheeler Follow
    hassan4772's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    618
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mind_blower View Post
    gadi fit ha , aish kar kaka,
    hehe... thanx janab..
    What we do in life, echoes in eternity!

  3. #22
    PakWheeler Follow
    attacker1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    salmia
    Age
    34
    Posts
    130
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    dil kush ker deta yaar amazing superb job

  4. #23
    PakWheeler Follow
    attacker1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    salmia
    Age
    34
    Posts
    130
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    yaar apna number tu send kero mera bhe mod banay yeh panga project kerne ka tu apko call ker loga ..will u help me bro

  5. #24
    PakWheeler Follow
    hassan4772's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    618
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by attacker1 View Post
    yaar apna number tu send kero mera bhe mod banay yeh panga project kerne ka tu apko call ker loga ..will u help me bro
    thnx bro.. nd yes i'll surely help you as much as i can.. my number: 03222444405
    What we do in life, echoes in eternity!

  6. #25
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    devilz_apprentice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,840
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    a very nice job done! InshAllah I'll be getting an 06 alto in abt 20 days n i m planning to do the same things. I was hoping if u could help me out at tht time.
    Bumper Sticker: "I feed off other people's rage, so drive carefully :-)."

  7. #26
    PakWheeler Follow
    hassan4772's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    618
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by devilz_apprentice View Post
    a very nice job done! InshAllah I'll be getting an 06 alto in abt 20 days n i m planning to do the same things. I was hoping if u could help me out at tht time.
    thnx for ure comments..sure bro i'll be glad to help
    What we do in life, echoes in eternity!

  8. #27
    PakWheeler Follow
    hassan4772's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    618
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    mods please attach all the pics to the title post..
    What we do in life, echoes in eternity!

  9. #28
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    suzukialtomehran's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Sargodha
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,289
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Awesome! You got my dream bro! i also wanted to get all these in my alto but due to some money problem i cant afford these, But i will get all these stuff in my alto one day LOL! BTW My alto got same tyre size as yours alto got 165-65 R13 but with diff rimz.

    Here is my alto
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/members-member-rides/129280-bought-new-ride-suzukialtomehran
    Two of the best quotes of Punjabi : 1. Rull tan gae aan! Per Chass aa Gae ai!, 2. Gal Pya Dhol Ty Wajana Penda ay.

  10. #29
    PakWheeler Follow
    hassan4772's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    618
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by suzukialtomehran View Post
    Awesome! You got my dream bro! i also wanted to get all these in my alto but due to some money problem i cant afford these, But i will get all these stuff in my alto one day LOL! BTW My alto got same tyre size as yours alto got 165-65 R13 but with diff rimz.

    Here is my alto
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/members-member-rides/129280-bought-new-ride-suzukialtomehran
    Thnx bro.. dnt worry u'll get each and every thing on your ride..i myself got all of this with a lottttttttt of savings. .. nd btw u have got a nice and clean ride Mashallah.. Best of luck.. ..
    What we do in life, echoes in eternity!

  11. #30
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ahmadbila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Dubai
    Age
    26
    Posts
    12,963
    Follows
    5
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    wowwww......sooooooooooooo many features... n the best one certainly is the EPS, a friend got a brand new alto n steering is as hard as it can be...
    When the power of love exceeds the love for power, the world will finally know peace=Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do

  12. #31
    PakWheeler Follow
    hassan4772's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    618
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ahmadbila View Post
    wowwww......sooooooooooooo many features... n the best one certainly is the EPS, a friend got a brand new alto n steering is as hard as it can be...

    hehe.. yup its hard as it can be.. but mine is as soft as it can be
    What we do in life, echoes in eternity!

  13. #32
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ahmadbila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Dubai
    Age
    26
    Posts
    12,963
    Follows
    5
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    how technical the job of fitting EPS actually is? do u think its fine to do it? cuz usually ppl dont recommend power steering on smaller cars, has sumthing to do with stability etc. may b they think it might steer on its own due to less weight, is there any truth in it?
    When the power of love exceeds the love for power, the world will finally know peace=Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do

  14. #33
    PakWheeler Follow
    hassan4772's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    618
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ahmadbila View Post
    how technical the job of fitting EPS actually is? do u think its fine to do it? cuz usually ppl dont recommend power steering on smaller cars, has sumthing to do with stability etc. may b they think it might steer on its own due to less weight, is there any truth in it?
    installing EPS is not much technical... just the steering column(from the steering wheel to the cross) is removed and the other steering column with the EPS kit on it is installed, no alterations.. and afterwards one wire is given to the EPS sensor from the distributor of the car to give it the pulse so that the EPS senses the speed and provide assistance accordingly.. nd brother the steering gets hard as you move above 60 km/h so that you dont loose the grip.. i have tested my ride upto 140 km/h with this eps.. no problem at all.. perfect stability perfect grip.. and btw eps is specially designed for the smaller cars .. it just rocks.. believe me it has reduced the effort required to turn the wheel from 100 to 10..
    What we do in life, echoes in eternity!

  15. #34
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ahmadbila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Dubai
    Age
    26
    Posts
    12,963
    Follows
    5
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    yeah, driving a city for 4 yrs now tells me theres nothing better then EPS if u want the steering to be light and safe.though ppl do complain about its "Feel" , but i dont care about the feel, i just need the comfort of it.

    ok, i think i shud get this thing on my friends alto ( as i decide everything for him )
    btw, which car does it come from? some JDM alto or wat? n is it easily available?
    When the power of love exceeds the love for power, the world will finally know peace=Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do

  16. #35
    PakWheeler Follow
    hassan4772's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    618
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ahmadbila View Post
    yeah, driving a city for 4 yrs now tells me theres nothing better then EPS if u want the steering to be light and safe.though ppl do complain about its "Feel" , but i dont care about the feel, i just need the comfort of it.

    ok, i think i shud get this thing on my friends alto ( as i decide everything for him )
    btw, which car does it come from? some JDM alto or wat? n is it easily available?
    yeah at first i myself seemd to be complaining about the "Feel" but in a couple f days im used to it nd now its all perfect..
    Nd yes it is of JDM alto 660 CC and easliy available.. but they would like charge you something like 5K or something higher. i got it for 4k. be sure that the person atleast gives you the warranty of 1 week...
    What we do in life, echoes in eternity!

  17. #36
    PakWheeler Follow
    hassan4772's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    618
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @ ALL:
    Suggestions for any further addition or change in my car would be appreciated..
    Thanks
    What we do in life, echoes in eternity!

  18. #37
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Sarosh_Ather's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,811
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    yar how much did those lights n grill cost u?
    i couldn`t find`em in montgomery!

  19. #38
    PakWheeler Follow
    hassan4772's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    618
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarosh_Ather View Post
    yar how much did those lights n grill cost u?
    i couldn`t find`em in montgomery!
    yes u wont find 'em there.. .. they are made to order.. both the things.. should i tell you the place? cost was about 2000 for both.
    What we do in life, echoes in eternity!

  20. #39
    JOJ
    JOJ is offline
    PakWheeler Follow
    JOJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Peshawar
    Age
    35
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Mashallah yaar very nice ride, i have 09 alto and jab sey li hai mai sooch raha tha is kay sath kia karon, So now i got it kay kia karna chahiye, well done bro.
    where did u bought the Smoked Head lights ????
    i think yeh peshawar mai nahi milen gi mujhay...
    if they are available in lahore then i am coming Right away.
    Alto Vxr kay liye they never made different kinda lights so... here they are yaaar, its awesome....
    can i get them from lahore or u bought them from somewhere else??? plz reply soon,

    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

  21. #40
    PakWheeler Follow
    hassan4772's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    618
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JOJ View Post
    Mashallah yaar very nice ride, i have 09 alto and jab sey li hai mai sooch raha tha is kay sath kia karon, So now i got it kay kia karna chahiye, well done bro.
    where did u bought the Smoked Head lights ????
    i think yeh peshawar mai nahi milen gi mujhay...
    if they are available in lahore then i am coming Right away.
    Alto Vxr kay liye they never made different kinda lights so... here they are yaaar, its awesome....
    can i get them from lahore or u bought them from somewhere else??? plz reply soon,

    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">
    hi bro... thanks for ure comments..
    yes these lights are made to order. i got my headlights smoked in Rs.1200. u can also go to any person in peshawar who makes customized bumpers, he will help you.
    What we do in life, echoes in eternity!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •