Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Better Spark Plugs for Suzuki Alto VXR!!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Better Spark Plugs for Suzuki Alto VXR!!!

Aslamo Alakum!

Can any body may please help me to choose better spark plugs for my SUZUKI ALTO (to improve its efficiency/response).......

Company manual recommends DENSO W16 EX-U or NGK BP 5 ES...is there any better choice???

Thanking in advance....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by geforce911 View Post
    what is the price of NGK G-Power Platinum bkr6egp for Mehran? also from where can i get these plugs in Lahore

normal plugs + regular maintenance give me an average of 130-140 on cng in city! usually i clean carburetor (using carb spray) every 2 months n must have same air pressure on all tyres n drive not more than 70kmph! thats how i get this avg! but after reading several PLUG WAR FORUMS! i still didnt get the conclusion! which plug is better for mileage!!!! m looking for comprehensive price list for plugs n their specs if possible and what oil should i put on mehran with ac on n bear the excessive heat of Lahore! (I am using Guard atm)

thanks
    Use stock denso W16EX-U or if you find NGK Platinum. And for engine oil if your car engine is weak or reduces oil then use Havoline 20W-50 motor oil if in good condition then use Zic A 10W-40 best for mehran. It is small engine with 4 gears dont expect good mileage considering its engine size never drive faster than 60-70km/h and change oil and filters at 3000km and notice the change. Before my car didn't do more than 150km in local but after it i got it tuned by good mech and didnt accelerate it more and mileage went direct to 175-180km and if you're running ac on your car flush your radiator use good coolants like zic or caltex and keep a look on temp needle as mehran tends too heat up with ac in city driving. Btw guard oils are not good a poor friend had to rebuilt his engine of alto vxr

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by shah96 View Post
    Use stock denso W16EX-U or if you find NGK Platinum. And for engine oil if your car engine is weak or reduces oil then use Havoline 20W-50 motor oil if in good condition then use Zic A 10W-40 best for mehran. It is small engine with 4 gears dont expect good mileage considering its engine size never drive faster than 60-70km/h and change oil and filters at 3000km and notice the change. Before my car didn't do more than 150km in local but after it i got it tuned by good mech and didnt accelerate it more and mileage went direct to 175-180km and if you're running ac on your car flush your radiator use good coolants like zic or caltex and keep a look on temp needle as mehran tends too heat up with ac in city driving. Btw guard oils are not good a poor friend had to rebuilt his engine of alto vxr

WOOOW 180km in city!!!! thats nice i m driving 2005, 175k driven!!! engine was rebuilt last year!!!! that means there is some problem with my vehicle!!! recently had cng kit serviced!!!! i am gona try ngk platinum, zic oil n engine flush as well n check the performance!!! btw how much is the ngk platinum n is it easily available in any shops in Lahore? how wud i translate the dukandar (kay mujay platinum wala plugs chahiye :p) Thanks for the info bro!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I also have a suzuki mehran 2006 70k driven. On stock plugs Denso W16EX-U and NGK wires it gives 180km on cng local and 240km on long cng 55L cylinder and on petrol it gives 13-14kmp/l in local and 18kmp/l on long on motorway at speed not more than 80km/h. 29PSI pressure in all four tyres. I change oil filter air filter and engine oil on 3000KM. I use ZIC-A 10W-40 and guard filters with tuning after 3000KM. If we maintain our cars properly it can return good mileage, i have never serviced my car carby nor sprayed carb cleaner i use good quality petrol from Caltex Pump and change fuel filter after 25K km. If any one wants to use more better plugs then NGK platinum are there but i have never used any plug other than factory recommended.

THanks alot bro! from where can i get the NGK wires and how much it? :-/ i have changed the fuel filter recently trying to bring the old buster back to shape after being abused by several family members! never even think of lending ur car to khandan waalay

take care

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

NGK G-Power Plugs, 8MM Si USA wires avlbl with.
    Platinum&Iridium Plugs,Performance 8MM Wires,Automotive Bulbs and Bosch Horns for sale Contact: 0333-3035482

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

THanks alot bro! from where can i get the NGK wires and how much it? :-/ i have changed the fuel filter recently trying to bring the old buster back to shape after being abused by several family members! never even think of lending ur car to khandan waalay

take care

In local market shop keepers dont understand platinum or anything they just know plugs one is denso one is ngk and if you want to buy them get them from smartdevil_striker he has good 8mm wires with ngk plugs too.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

WOOOW 180km in city!!!! thats nice i m driving 2005, 175k driven!!! engine was rebuilt last year!!!! that means there is some problem with my vehicle!!! recently had cng kit serviced!!!! i am gona try ngk platinum, zic oil n engine flush as well n check the performance!!! btw how much is the ngk platinum n is it easily available in any shops in Lahore? how wud i translate the dukandar (kay mujay platinum wala plugs chahiye :p) Thanks for the info bro!!
    If you have honest mechanic then there is no problem or you know about cars. One of my friend had a mehran 2009 50k driven it was on zic a engine oil 10w-40, oil started to reduce his mechanic said that he has to overhaul the head and put in new valves new rings and gave him estimate of 18k i asked him to buy new oil zic a and guard oil filter and come to me he came to me i replaced the oil, only 2 litre oil came out 1 litre was lost i replaced the drain nut and new washel on nut and replaced oil and since then oil level didnt drop. Only washel was bad and those mechanics w/o looking at symptoms say rings kar lo engine karwa lo, if car is giving black smoke mixture needs to be set becuz bad air fuel ratio and mechanics say Carbureutor farig hai naya dalwao.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

In local market shop keepers dont understand platinum or anything they just know plugs one is denso one is ngk and if you want to buy them get them from smartdevil_striker he has good 8mm wires with ngk plugs too.

THanks alot bro! does your friend owns a shop?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

If you have honest mechanic then there is no problem or you know about cars. One of my friend had a mehran 2009 50k driven it was on zic a engine oil 10w-40, oil started to reduce his mechanic said that he has to overhaul the head and put in new valves new rings and gave him estimate of 18k i asked him to buy new oil zic a and guard oil filter and come to me he came to me i replaced the oil, only 2 litre oil came out 1 litre was lost i replaced the drain nut and new washel on nut and replaced oil and since then oil level didnt drop. Only washel was bad and those mechanics w/o looking at symptoms say rings kar lo engine karwa lo, if car is giving black smoke mixture needs to be set becuz bad air fuel ratio and mechanics say Carbureutor farig hai naya dalwao.
    Bro my mehran rings got busted around 150k kilometers!!! whenever i get the oil change make sure to check the nuts & washers! because honestly i dont trust any mechanic so i have to inspect everything they are doing!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Aoa. I agree with Vcheng, for nimble car as Alto; best choice would be the OEM copper core plugs. However I you have money to spare chose which ever you like but stick with the specified heat range.
    I Dont Drive Fast, I Fly Slowly....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/mem...r-12-years-use

plz comment on my alto and suggest any accessories.............

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

User Tag List