Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 101 to 110 of 110
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Better Spark Plugs for Suzuki Alto VXR!!!

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    masaqib's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    38
    Posts
    127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Better Spark Plugs for Suzuki Alto VXR!!!

    Aslamo Alakum!

    Can any body may please help me to choose better spark plugs for my SUZUKI ALTO (to improve its efficiency/response).......

    Company manual recommends DENSO W16 EX-U or NGK BP 5 ES...is there any better choice???

    Thanking in advance....


  2. #101
    PakWheeler Follow
    shah96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    20
    Posts
    200
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by geforce911 View Post
    what is the price of NGK G-Power Platinum bkr6egp for Mehran? also from where can i get these plugs in Lahore

    normal plugs + regular maintenance give me an average of 130-140 on cng in city! usually i clean carburetor (using carb spray) every 2 months n must have same air pressure on all tyres n drive not more than 70kmph! thats how i get this avg! but after reading several PLUG WAR FORUMS! i still didnt get the conclusion! which plug is better for mileage!!!! m looking for comprehensive price list for plugs n their specs if possible and what oil should i put on mehran with ac on n bear the excessive heat of Lahore! (I am using Guard atm)

    thanks
    Use stock denso W16EX-U or if you find NGK Platinum. And for engine oil if your car engine is weak or reduces oil then use Havoline 20W-50 motor oil if in good condition then use Zic A 10W-40 best for mehran. It is small engine with 4 gears dont expect good mileage considering its engine size never drive faster than 60-70km/h and change oil and filters at 3000km and notice the change. Before my car didn't do more than 150km in local but after it i got it tuned by good mech and didnt accelerate it more and mileage went direct to 175-180km and if you're running ac on your car flush your radiator use good coolants like zic or caltex and keep a look on temp needle as mehran tends too heat up with ac in city driving. Btw guard oils are not good a poor friend had to rebuilt his engine of alto vxr

  3. #102
    PakWheeler Follow
    geforce911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    31
    Posts
    615
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shah96 View Post
    Use stock denso W16EX-U or if you find NGK Platinum. And for engine oil if your car engine is weak or reduces oil then use Havoline 20W-50 motor oil if in good condition then use Zic A 10W-40 best for mehran. It is small engine with 4 gears dont expect good mileage considering its engine size never drive faster than 60-70km/h and change oil and filters at 3000km and notice the change. Before my car didn't do more than 150km in local but after it i got it tuned by good mech and didnt accelerate it more and mileage went direct to 175-180km and if you're running ac on your car flush your radiator use good coolants like zic or caltex and keep a look on temp needle as mehran tends too heat up with ac in city driving. Btw guard oils are not good a poor friend had to rebuilt his engine of alto vxr




    WOOOW 180km in city!!!! thats nice i m driving 2005, 175k driven!!! engine was rebuilt last year!!!! that means there is some problem with my vehicle!!! recently had cng kit serviced!!!! i am gona try ngk platinum, zic oil n engine flush as well n check the performance!!! btw how much is the ngk platinum n is it easily available in any shops in Lahore? how wud i translate the dukandar (kay mujay platinum wala plugs chahiye :p) Thanks for the info bro!!

  4. #103
    PakWheeler Follow
    geforce911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    31
    Posts
    615
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shah96 View Post
    I also have a suzuki mehran 2006 70k driven. On stock plugs Denso W16EX-U and NGK wires it gives 180km on cng local and 240km on long cng 55L cylinder and on petrol it gives 13-14kmp/l in local and 18kmp/l on long on motorway at speed not more than 80km/h. 29PSI pressure in all four tyres. I change oil filter air filter and engine oil on 3000KM. I use ZIC-A 10W-40 and guard filters with tuning after 3000KM. If we maintain our cars properly it can return good mileage, i have never serviced my car carby nor sprayed carb cleaner i use good quality petrol from Caltex Pump and change fuel filter after 25K km. If any one wants to use more better plugs then NGK platinum are there but i have never used any plug other than factory recommended.

    THanks alot bro! from where can i get the NGK wires and how much it? :-/ i have changed the fuel filter recently trying to bring the old buster back to shape after being abused by several family members! never even think of lending ur car to khandan waalay

    take care

  5. #104
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    smartdevil_striker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,359
    Follows
    8
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    NGK G-Power Plugs, 8MM Si USA wires avlbl with.
    Platinum&Iridium Plugs,Performance 8MM Wires,Automotive Bulbs and Bosch Horns for sale Contact: 0333-3035482

  6. #105
    PakWheeler Follow
    shah96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    20
    Posts
    200
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by geforce911 View Post
    THanks alot bro! from where can i get the NGK wires and how much it? :-/ i have changed the fuel filter recently trying to bring the old buster back to shape after being abused by several family members! never even think of lending ur car to khandan waalay

    take care

    In local market shop keepers dont understand platinum or anything they just know plugs one is denso one is ngk and if you want to buy them get them from smartdevil_striker he has good 8mm wires with ngk plugs too.

  7. #106
    PakWheeler Follow
    shah96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    20
    Posts
    200
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by geforce911 View Post
    WOOOW 180km in city!!!! thats nice i m driving 2005, 175k driven!!! engine was rebuilt last year!!!! that means there is some problem with my vehicle!!! recently had cng kit serviced!!!! i am gona try ngk platinum, zic oil n engine flush as well n check the performance!!! btw how much is the ngk platinum n is it easily available in any shops in Lahore? how wud i translate the dukandar (kay mujay platinum wala plugs chahiye :p) Thanks for the info bro!!
    If you have honest mechanic then there is no problem or you know about cars. One of my friend had a mehran 2009 50k driven it was on zic a engine oil 10w-40, oil started to reduce his mechanic said that he has to overhaul the head and put in new valves new rings and gave him estimate of 18k i asked him to buy new oil zic a and guard oil filter and come to me he came to me i replaced the oil, only 2 litre oil came out 1 litre was lost i replaced the drain nut and new washel on nut and replaced oil and since then oil level didnt drop. Only washel was bad and those mechanics w/o looking at symptoms say rings kar lo engine karwa lo, if car is giving black smoke mixture needs to be set becuz bad air fuel ratio and mechanics say Carbureutor farig hai naya dalwao.

  8. #107
    PakWheeler Follow
    geforce911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    31
    Posts
    615
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shah96 View Post
    In local market shop keepers dont understand platinum or anything they just know plugs one is denso one is ngk and if you want to buy them get them from smartdevil_striker he has good 8mm wires with ngk plugs too.

    THanks alot bro! does your friend owns a shop?

  9. #108
    PakWheeler Follow
    geforce911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    31
    Posts
    615
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shah96 View Post
    If you have honest mechanic then there is no problem or you know about cars. One of my friend had a mehran 2009 50k driven it was on zic a engine oil 10w-40, oil started to reduce his mechanic said that he has to overhaul the head and put in new valves new rings and gave him estimate of 18k i asked him to buy new oil zic a and guard oil filter and come to me he came to me i replaced the oil, only 2 litre oil came out 1 litre was lost i replaced the drain nut and new washel on nut and replaced oil and since then oil level didnt drop. Only washel was bad and those mechanics w/o looking at symptoms say rings kar lo engine karwa lo, if car is giving black smoke mixture needs to be set becuz bad air fuel ratio and mechanics say Carbureutor farig hai naya dalwao.
    Bro my mehran rings got busted around 150k kilometers!!! whenever i get the oil change make sure to check the nuts & washers! because honestly i dont trust any mechanic so i have to inspect everything they are doing!

  10. #109
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mwm749's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Dubai
    Age
    59
    Posts
    1,160
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Aoa. I agree with Vcheng, for nimble car as Alto; best choice would be the OEM copper core plugs. However I you have money to spare chose which ever you like but stick with the specified heat range.
    I Dont Drive Fast, I Fly Slowly....

  11. #110
    PakWheeler Follow
    mani9999's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    362
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/mem...r-12-years-use


    plz comment on my alto and suggest any accessories.............

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •