- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad
I do it because i can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't =)
Cuore. More faster, better brakes, awesome fuel consumption and much better build quality.
If you travel to the north, Alto.
And that's the only reason why anyone should even consider an Alto.
A Post-Wh0re is a user who's only aim in life is to increase his post count. He/she gets off by receiving likes and mentions, and considers his post count a medal on his skinny chest. A post-Wh0re is the human equivalent of Chihuahua..bickering pointlessly, effortlessly, permanently.
mine is for sale do check it out u can save almost 100k n its almost as good as new
!!!!!!!!One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: that word is love!!!!!!!!!
All hondas, toyotas same paki crap stuff, liana is a better offr bt th prob z dat v live in a very materialistc society,wid liana ur a suzuki which is thumb down for certain ppl.
Snatch bilals civic
Same i m also looking for small car.i need a second hand small car with a good A/C and Handling.Plz suggest me too which one is better.Santro, cuore, chevrolet exlcusive or alto ????
hows santro??? its shape is better than cuore and alto
and also chevrolet exlcusive and cherry QQ can be compared with these cars
In my opinion alto is a lot better than coure.
Had both the cars so the things i noticed were:
1. Feels like a solid car to drive eg. Excellent gear change and feel of the car.
2. Very torquey engine which performs excellent on hilly areas.
3. Newer design than coure which is from 1990's
4. AC is far more better than coure due to 1000cc engine.
5. Much safer in crash as its chasis is newer design than of coure so it scored 4/5 crash rating.
1. Comparitively slower acceleration than coure due to potohar engine as it is more torque focused
2. Less legroom in rear compared to coure's legroom.
3. Steering is a bit heavy than coure but you can fit EPS from japanese Alto.
So overall I would definitely recommend you to go for Alto.
The Photography Forums
cuore has better build quality and better acceleration...
Alto's AC is better than coure's ...
go for alto
cheap maintnce n almt evry mechnc undrstnd it
so all the way alto in term of a/c perfrmnce , uphil run blah!blah!
and in the end bettr resale value as well.
Alto all the way....
better brakes AC fuel consumption
better build quality
much reliable from suzuki
santro is also fine car but i dont think that there are any new of them available
Adolf Hitler Said: "I suggest that u do war instead of love bcoz in war u either live or die. But in Love neither u live nor u die.
guys what about chevrolet exlcusive???
alto ac is good is good in all small cars
what about santro??? is it faster than alto??? and hows its A/C and handling???