I am planning to buy a used suzuki alto so I need to know everything about the car as this would be my first car from Suzuki. I have seen some early models (2000-2002) which seems very nicely built. I used to have 2001 cuore but sold out due to some reason and now I want to go for Alto. I usually take a good care of the car and periodically maintains it and drives in a very proper way!!
My questions are below:
1. Does the early models are better than 2004+ models?
2. Are the spare parts cheaper than Cuore?
3. What about the car's reliablity? Does it resist small bumps?
4. How is the car's performance? and Does it drives like Cuore cuz I have driven one?
5. While I had a cuore its parts needs to get replaced quite early although I drove around 600 Kms per month. Is it the same case with the Alto?
6. How is the suspension? Is it stiff?
7. Is it a comfortable ride?
8. Can its engine swapped with G-10b Cultus engine and how much it costs?
9. Doesn't it get easily catches rust like mehrans?
10. Are there any major flaws?
I don't want fan boys comments please.
THANKS IN ADVANCE buddies.
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad