24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Arrow Alto Engine overhauling **Tabish**

Car engine weak... but not too much .. just Head probelm .. Mechanic said only wall needs to be changed... but my father said no... Aik dafa kaaam krwalo complete...
    *no smoke through Exhaust.. no Oil level Decrease... Just evaporate Water from Radiator
    Alto Engine overhauling **Tabish** -390097

Alto Engine overhauling **Tabish** -390098

Alto Engine overhauling **Tabish** -390099

Alto Engine overhauling **Tabish** -390100

Alto Engine overhauling **Tabish** -390101

Pakistan <3

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3988 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Tabish1 View Post
    then how can I get rid of jump sound??
    get to the root cause of the sound and correctly repair it. if it requires new bushings install them correctly without using grease (use ajax liquid) and tighten the suspension when the wheel is at normal driving level.
    ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3988 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

btw your engine pictures show an incredible amount of corrossion everywhere, were you using well water in it?

Even the welch plugs on the intake manifold are showing corrossion, did your mechanic replace all of them on the engine? The pipe nipples are also showing heavy corrossion - ideally you should have replaced them (suzuki sells them brand new which are hammered into place with a wooden tool)
    ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Xulfiqar View Post
    btw your engine pictures show an incredible amount of corrossion everywhere, were you using well water in it?

Even the welch plugs on the intake manifold are showing corrossion, did your mechanic replace all of them on the engine? The pipe nipples are also showing heavy corrossion - ideally you should have replaced them (suzuki sells them brand new which are hammered into place with a wooden tool)
    no.. i dont use water.
    actualy at that time car got heated after every 15 minute.. I am uploading new picture of engine bay iA
    Pakistan <3

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

get to the root cause of the sound and correctly repair it. if it requires new bushings install them correctly without using grease (use ajax liquid) and tighten the suspension when the wheel is at normal driving level.
    when this type of sound came in ma khyber. I simply apply Oil in lower part. and sound khatam...
    Pakistan <3

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3988 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

when this type of sound came in ma khyber. I simply apply Oil in lower part. and sound khatam...
    please allow me to finish the sentence,

and completely rotted out the undercoat and bushings in every suspension part too. Spraying oil was a coverup to a noise that you should have repaired correctly in the first place.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3988 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

no.. i dont use water.
    actualy at that time car got heated after every 15 minute.. I am uploading new picture of engine bay iA
    By the amount of rust sludge - it seemed that the engine was cooled with water for quite a long time, you should know that a 0.5mm thick rust coat on the engine cooling galleries reduces cooling capacity by about 40%. And the pipe nipples need to have edge lips for the pipes to lock onto with clamps. Nearly all mechanics dont pay attention to the cooling system, but it is vital

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

NO - it destroys rubber bushings, undercoating and makes mud stick into crevices which cause rust, its best to keep the underside clean with a simple wash every 5 or 6 months. Keep your engine leak free and if you need to clean the engine room use some proprietary cleaners for it do not douse with diesel or kerosene and then expect that your wiring harness will survive.
    5-6 months?
    sir what about under wash after driving in rain/rained muddy water? should we keep driving it even after that and wait for 5-6 months?
    My dear ALLAH when I loose hope, help me to remember that Your love is greater than my disappointment and Your plans for my life are better than my Dreams.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3988 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

common sense says that if your wheel wells are wet with sewage - flush with some clean water - if there is mud stuck to crevices clean that off, takes 2 minutes with a standard pressure washer.

When I drove in Karachi, it would take about 6 months for the wheel wells to become really dirty that I had to wash them.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

common sense says that if your wheel wells are wet with sewage - flush with some clean water - if there is mud stuck to crevices clean that off, takes 2 minutes with a standard pressure washer.

When I drove in Karachi, it would take about 6 months for the wheel wells to become really dirty that I had to wash them.
    got the pt.

sir most of the cars I observed incl mine are with rusted exhaust headers or at least it looks like that. y is that so?
    My dear ALLAH when I loose hope, help me to remember that Your love is greater than my disappointment and Your plans for my life are better than my Dreams.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Xulfiqar
    sir if u can pour in ur thoughts here also, I ll be grateful

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/ele...lla-gli-2010-a

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3988 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dms664 View Post
    got the pt.

sir most of the cars I observed incl mine are with rusted exhaust headers or at least it looks like that. y is that so?
    dont worry about that, its unprotected metal channeling exhaust gases and goes under intense heat stress.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dms664 View Post
    Xulfiqar
    sir if u can pour in ur thoughts here also, I ll be grateful

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/ele...lla-gli-2010-a
    link was wrong prev, now corrected

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

to all big brothers and xperts ,specially zulfiqar bhai n friends. 5 days ago i read this thread. and 3days ago my ALto 2003 got completely out of tuning . i went to my tunning mechanic. and he said the car had two of the VALVES out of the 8 jamed. he said repair myt be neccessary. he droped in some oil in carbi and said k it may get well. but nothing happend. on saturday nyt the car was not even driveable in petrol mode. on sunday that is today i checked the car with almost 5 mechanics of different areas . some said k its tuning prob and some said its valve issue. when i showed the problem to my 6years old mechanic he said k its valve are burnt and they need to be changed. costs around 5000 for japy valves and 2000 his labour and about 1000 for "laet machine wala" and 1000 for head gasket and other miscellaneous products which myt be discovered when the car would be opened. so total around 9k.

the car has cng only from last 2 years which i installed and before tht it was on petrol.i have this car from beginning. it still starts on petrol in morning as is switched off on petrol at nyt. can u please guide me what to do as car is miserable to drive,it turns off and now has a sound of a kali taxi.it also has now got a vaibration in its drive and power has gone way low Should i consult any other mechanic? can some body tell me a good mechanic? what went wrong whihc caused this to happen?

the car has a monthly 4k running within city from last 1year. has never been gone to a mechanic for a major issue .oil changes evry 5k and 140k on the clock. please guide me . regards
    iby
    AiK Bahadur Admi
    Hashmi!! Hashmi!!.....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks to ALLAH my car is now fit. it didnt had any valve work. only issue was its gas kit had CRACKED a BIT. which was causing the horrible drive. now Alhamdulillah car is all fit and running.
    this is the benefit of old reliable mechanics. no over work no over charging.
    cost: 1700 labour (including tunning and valve setting)
    400 Taiwan gasket (local is 200) no japi
    100 fan belt

take care all and dont rush to conclusions. be sceptic.cheers
    AiK Bahadur Admi
    Hashmi!! Hashmi!!.....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

nICE
    Pakistan <3

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default simliar situation

Hi! i just ran into a similar situation today. mine is an alto 2005 vxr had got it second hand. apparently the car started off with weird heat issues. i got everything done i could think of, overhauled the head, the rings, got the radiator flushed, serviced cleaned, new gasket, replaced worn out pipes, tuning, coolant in short many days and many bucks.

But even today it takes just few minutes before water starts boiling like crazy. 2 different mechanics (one being an old reliable dude who revived my brothers car from the dead). And they have told me that there is no use of trying to adjust the head further since the first owner of the car probably had his go at it several times (which was evident when they opened up the head first time in my ownership). Technically the abuse by the first owner is costing me a lot (this is my second car and I didn't have much choice other than this old car but that is another story). In the end both mechanics have advised to get a new engine and radiator.
    Suggestions? I'm totally lost here.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

In my Alto , I am planning to Change Radiator , But after over hauling ... Car behaves very normal MASHA`Allah ...
    just change your gasket . Gasket problem is very common in alto , even 6 month old Alto
    Pakistan <3

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

lol but my gasket is only one week old. Mjhe koi faraq nai para gasket se, radiator aur head ki service se. :-/

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I am new user. Don't know where to post. I have Model 2006 - Alto VXR - problem is that ke engine se kaafi awaz arahe hai. 6 months pehle gaskit change or valve saaf karwae the. 2000km ke baad engine oil change karta ho. kbhi Zic to kabhi havoline, kbhi koi dosra brand. Change karwane par engine oil bohat kaala or miqadar me kam nikalta hai. Naya engine oil dalne par bhi awaz kam nahi horahe. Gaari 79000km chali hai. Kya is me bhi engine overhauling karwana paregi ? Kharcha kitna ayega ? Suzuki wale se karwae to ? ya local mechanic se ? Suzuki mechanic inspection ke kitne pese lega?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AqiShaikh View Post
    I am new user. Don't know where to post. I have Model 2006 - Alto VXR - problem is that ke engine se kaafi awaz arahe hai. 6 months pehle gaskit change or valve saaf karwae the. 2000km ke baad engine oil change karta ho. kbhi Zic to kabhi havoline, kbhi koi dosra brand. Change karwane par engine oil bohat kaala or miqadar me kam nikalta hai. Naya engine oil dalne par bhi awaz kam nahi horahe. Gaari 79000km chali hai. Kya is me bhi engine overhauling karwana paregi ? Kharcha kitna ayega ? Suzuki wale se karwae to ? ya local mechanic se ? Suzuki mechanic inspection ke kitne pese lega?
    NEver Ever Go any Suzuki mechanic... Tell me your area,, I`ll tell you the nearest mechanic..
    Pakistan <3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

User Tag List