18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Suzuki internal news regarding Wagon-R and Alto

From relevent internal " sources " in Pak suzuki .

i have just been informed that pak-suzuki has successfully imported around 100 prototype WAGON-R 's for display purposes.

they plan to assemble WAGON-R ( 4th gen ) , and launch it here in Pakistan .

now ,

the problem they are facing is that they want to fit ALTO engine in it , and then sell it ...

but JAPAN has obsoleted that engine , and is unwilling to supply them the engine they want .
    so all their eyes are set on some " trade venture" that is expected to take place shortly between INDIA , and PAKISTAN .
    which will allow them to purchase the engines from MARUTI INDIA.

it is likely that , either 4th gen WAGON-R would be launched , or the ALTO would be continued.

final decision has not been taken yet .
    men who reject to be ruled by the law of God , are ruled by the law of tyrants .

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

a bit dissappointed with the higher,price......and also vx version is not a good optiob

Sent from my HTC Glacier using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Before visiting suzuki dealers do visit japanese web site forWR

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

1.1 million worth car and still only front power windows. Yaar choti choti khachain marne say kyun baaz nahi atey. Disappointed over price according to the features at least the vxl should have been loaded

Sent from my GT-I9300 using PW Forums mobile app

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Every car looks good after it is repaired!
    These kind of wagon R's are imported from Japan and we people buy them saying its a great car with deployed airbags ? Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1397841152086.jpg
Views: 1014
Size:  72.3 KB

"Never forget the favours done for you.Always forget the favours you've done for others"
    Always respect your parents

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3991 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Ask the salesman about resale.

lol
    ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I got so excited about this car as I had assumed that it would have abs, airbags, auto tranny, flat bed rear seats, etc but instead they offer a face lifted alto at a ridiculously high price. Manual rear windows? Who does that? This used to be done in budget super minis like for ka /small Fiats in the 90's...Now all they had to do was pass a cable through the rear passenger door and attach a switch.
    I was about to sell my 660cc JDM and buy this the following week.. But after looking at the pictures and the specs and the high price, I've been shocked.
    Paksuzuki shame on you! Instead of learning from the swift and offering a 'complete ' hatchback, you've decided to follow the Mehran principle- offer less for a higher price.

Sent from my GT-I9100G using PW Forums mobile app

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by omar_575 View Post
    I got so excited about this car as I had assumed that it would have abs, airbags, auto tranny, flat bed rear seats, etc but instead they offer a face lifted alto at a ridiculously high price. Manual rear windows? Who does that? This used to be done in budget super minis like for ka /small Fiats in the 90's...Now all they had to do was pass a cable through the rear passenger door and attach a switch.
    I was about to sell my 660cc JDM and buy this the following week.. But after looking at the pictures and the specs and the high price, I've been shocked.
    Paksuzuki shame on you! Instead of learning from the swift and offering a 'complete ' hatchback, you've decided to follow the Mehran principle- offer less for a higher price.

The price is not high for this type of car , considering you're getting a brand new 2014 model which is 0 meter and non accidental!

"Never forget the favours done for you.Always forget the favours you've done for others"

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by imrankhan1984 View Post
    Cultus and Mehran will not leave market any time soon, they sell like hot cakes.
    I think a lot will depend on trade with India. If it does not materialize, paksuzuki will run out of imported part options and will have to kill these cars. WagonR wasn't launched because Alto was outdated but because its engine import became an issue. We still do not make engine, transmission, etc of any car locally so it depends on import.

Quote Originally Posted by Einstein View Post
    Why do we think that any new car which is introduced in the market should be priced more than other cars in the same segment?
    Because new cars require significant investment in terms of styling, design, etc which the company has to earn back. Not to forget the additional cost in terms of plant re-adjustment, new molds and dyes both at the assembly plant and from suppliers. It all add to the cost of the car. So in similar cars, the newer model will cost more if all other things (capacity, technology, etc) remain equal.

They only way a newer car will cost less if newer technology and fabrication costs less, or if the company cuts on profit margin due to competition---which in Pakistan does not exist.

Regarding WagonR, like most people here I too do not like the looks. May be a car similar in size to Cultus would have been a better option. If Suzuki doesn't one (and aren't willing to design one), maybe a collaboration/partnership with someone else would have been better.

WagonR is ugly.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by huzaifa.haroon View Post
    The price is not high for this type of car , considering you're getting a brand new 2014 model which is 0 meter and non accidental!

This type of car? What does this car have to offer. A zero meter rickshaw costs less and has the same specs. No abs, no airbags and I'm sure the suspension won't be anything special either. This 'type' of car deserves a price tag of 7 lacs.
    And yet they somehow still manage to offer three models ( they still believe in the 70's principle of considering a basic model to not have color coded door mirrors /bumpers /wheel caps .. A vxl should atleast have the basic features a JDM wagon r has.
    Sorry I'm a bit pissed at this... I was really looking forward to a pkdm with all the basic safety features found in jdms.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

This type of car? What does this car have to offer. A zero meter rickshaw costs less and has the same specs. No abs, no airbags and I'm sure the suspension won't be anything special either. This 'type' of car deserves a price tag of 7 lacs.

7 lacs ? If it was a Honda then ?
    The duty on a 2014 model is too much and considering features , duty , freight , condition , brand newness , 1000cc engine , its a fair price!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

We were expecting nothing from Napak suzuki....& wo umeedon p pura utray.
    Look @ rear tire,looking awkward, japan se ink hath atay hi sab kuch bura lagnay lagta ha
    Suzuki internal news regarding Wagon-R and Alto - 1400418 suzuki internal news regarding wagon r alto dsc 0387
    <..If everything seems under control, U r not going fast enough..>

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

There should be automatic version also!

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums mobile app

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by adil5855 View Post
    There should be automatic version also!

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums mobile app
    only if ur willing to pay 12 lacs for this dinky
    Hanjiii Kaa Storeey Eehh !

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Good addition to the house of suzuki in pakistan, price is 50,000 more than expected however, is likely to sell well...
    Al-Khalid,(6TD2, 1200 hp): In line horizontally opposed, 6 cylinders 12 pistons, 2 stroke liquid cooled multi-fuel engine with turbo super charger and indirect fuel injection

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Why many of the guys are crying for abs airbags power windows in the back seat
    Just compare it to Xli you will feel better already

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

- ABS/airbags,etc etc, bhai meray ap kya Pakistan main nahi thay jab ap ye sab soch rahay thay ??
    - I have seen some Japanese and other imported vehicles having the same ( only front power windows) not a big deal !
    - Achha to phir apki Toyota THE GREAT XLI per kya bhejtay hain ap ?? jinki front windows tak power nahi at what price tag, you know !

To all Suzuki Haters : Sir g, jab tak apkay ladlay Honda/Toyota competition nahi dain ***, you don't have any choice and appreciated AT LEAST what one of the company is offering , a wide range of cars, from small to sedans ......

Imagine, Suzuki bhi na ho to kitnay hi log brand new cars ko taras jayen apkay mulk main, sir kaisi baatain kartay hain aap .....

and for the ones who whining about price tag ....... 200% duty charge karti hai apki beloved government on a local assembled car (as i have heard, correct me if i am wrong though) so ap ye 200% hata lain, phir dekh lain price kahan jati hai ......

by the way Saudi Arabia main bhi new Corolla 60-70 hazar riyal ki hai (ab isko rupee se khud hi multiply ker lain)....... and duty on cars here is only 5% (as per google) ....

kamal kartay ho yar, jazbati kar dia ...... Suzuki ye suzuki wo , har banda bura keh deta hai, ye nahi dekh rahay kay bhai har koi GLI, CITY CIVIC afford nahi kar sakta ..... aor Honda/Toyota konsi aisi sasti gari ejaad kar chuka hai Pakistan main jiski ballay ballay ho rahi hai har taraf................ ek agar kuchh sasta bana hi raha hai to usko hi criticize kiye jao, bajaye thora appreciate kernay kay

sorry doston thora jazbati ho gaya tha

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by homayoon View Post
    Good addition to the house of suzuki in pakistan, price is 50,000 more than expected however, is likely to sell well...
    I beg to differ on both the counts....

1. It is not a good addition to the Suzuki family, as it is a low spec car...

2. The second hand 660s will eat this car alive..
    -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Massive_One View Post
    - ABS/airbags,etc etc, bhai meray ap kya Pakistan main nahi thay jab ap ye sab soch rahay thay ??
    - I have seen some Japanese and other imported vehicles having the same ( only front power windows) not a big deal !
    - Achha to phir apki Toyota THE GREAT XLI per kya bhejtay hain ap ?? jinki front windows tak power nahi at what price tag, you know !

To all Suzuki Haters : Sir g, jab tak apkay ladlay Honda/Toyota competition nahi dain ***, you don't have any choice and appreciated AT LEAST what one of the company is offering , a wide range of cars, from small to sedans ......

Imagine, Suzuki bhi na ho to kitnay hi log brand new cars ko taras jayen apkay mulk main, sir kaisi baatain kartay hain aap .....

and for the ones who whining about price tag ....... 200% duty charge karti hai apki beloved government on a local assembled car (as i have heard, correct me if i am wrong though) so ap ye 200% hata lain, phir dekh lain price kahan jati hai ......

by the way Saudi Arabia main bhi new Corolla 60-70 hazar riyal ki hai (ab isko rupee se khud hi multiply ker lain)....... and duty on cars here is only 5% (as per google) ....

kamal kartay ho yar, jazbati kar dia ...... Suzuki ye suzuki wo , har banda bura keh deta hai, ye nahi dekh rahay kay bhai har koi GLI, CITY CIVIC afford nahi kar sakta ..... aor Honda/Toyota konsi aisi sasti gari ejaad kar chuka hai Pakistan main jiski ballay ballay ho rahi hai har taraf................ ek agar kuchh sasta bana hi raha hai to usko hi criticize kiye jao, bajaye thora appreciate kernay kay

sorry doston thora jazbati ho gaya tha
    Well said
    Appreciate it!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

What most of us is gonna do is buy a VX for 8.99 and intall an aftermarket AC for rs 35000.
    ALI

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers