18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Suzuki internal news regarding Wagon-R and Alto

From relevent internal " sources " in Pak suzuki .

i have just been informed that pak-suzuki has successfully imported around 100 prototype WAGON-R 's for display purposes.

they plan to assemble WAGON-R ( 4th gen ) , and launch it here in Pakistan .

now ,

the problem they are facing is that they want to fit ALTO engine in it , and then sell it ...

but JAPAN has obsoleted that engine , and is unwilling to supply them the engine they want .
    so all their eyes are set on some " trade venture" that is expected to take place shortly between INDIA , and PAKISTAN .
    which will allow them to purchase the engines from MARUTI INDIA.

it is likely that , either 4th gen WAGON-R would be launched , or the ALTO would be continued.

final decision has not been taken yet .
    men who reject to be ruled by the law of God , are ruled by the law of tyrants .

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vtecyo View Post
    Looks good here in grey but i doubt we will get this body kit, rear spoiler, and door visor as standard in VXL.

Suzuki internal news regarding Wagon-R and Alto - IMG 20140418 WA0052
    i think its looking more good without those accessories
    see the pic of white Wagon R pics

Quote Originally Posted by centos View Post
    Look at it this way,

we had Cultus with price tag of 10.3 lacs
    it only had AC

With this one, the top model priced at 10.9 lacs has
    AC
    Power steering
    Better more powerful engine
    Immobilizer
    Front power windows
    14" Alloy wheels
    Central locking
    better suspension
    warranty!

This is much better value for your money. They should have included a version with full options like ABS, Auto transmission, all power windows and power mirrors. I wouldnt mind paying 13 lacs for this kind of fully loaded car.

I think this would sell like hot cakes. This is a much needed relief to middle class families who have been wasting money on damaged/repaired JDMs with no re-sale and no warranty.
    i think cultus has more powerful 16 valve 4 cylinder engine
    this car has i read some where 12 valve 3 cylinder engine
    warranty does not cultus come up with warranty

baaqi feature wise no doubt Wagon R has more features
    and its does not have alloy wheels all models wheel caps
    Its really good car and prices are just ok but biggest enemy of
    this car is shape itself pakistani's won't accept its shape its very tall car

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Suzuki internal news regarding WagonR and Alto -1400607

I don't much about cars so i don't what is that thing called
    i am talking about two blackish type patti's installed above on roof of this car
    i think they are looking very good on car i think pak suzuki should have given these
    if not giving in package than alteast they should offer it as accessory

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

How much speed will it attain on highways?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

so pakistani trim tire size is 145 80 r13..

indian vxi model is coming with 155 65 r14...

so all the people who will be buying this car and plan on to buy custom rims..

155 65 r14 is the size to buy ??
    or may be 165 60 r14 might work ?
    "I have never won a debate with an ignorant person" Hazrat Ali (RA)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Today i saw a roadside ad for wagonR near airport

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

They took more than a year to make it to roads, after this post was created and again... car offers nothing new (ABS Airbags Sat-Nav A/T Transmission etc) So Japanese will still rock and build quality to we all know HOW PAK SUZUKI CARES ABT QUALITY.... :/

I am actually disappointed Price tag is attractive but its not just the K series engine jo log JDM ko chor k local model purchase krien
    Bikers have THREE Things in life that They can never turn Their backs on
    -The Motorcycle -The Family & -Respect

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Massive_One View Post
    - ABS/airbags,etc etc, bhai meray ap kya Pakistan main nahi thay jab ap ye sab soch rahay thay ??
    - I have seen some Japanese and other imported vehicles having the same ( only front power windows) not a big deal !
    - Achha to phir apki Toyota THE GREAT XLI per kya bhejtay hain ap ?? jinki front windows tak power nahi at what price tag, you know !

To all Suzuki Haters : Sir g, jab tak apkay ladlay Honda/Toyota competition nahi dain ***, you don't have any choice and appreciated AT LEAST what one of the company is offering , a wide range of cars, from small to sedans ......

Imagine, Suzuki bhi na ho to kitnay hi log brand new cars ko taras jayen apkay mulk main, sir kaisi baatain kartay hain aap .....

and for the ones who whining about price tag ....... 200% duty charge karti hai apki beloved government on a local assembled car (as i have heard, correct me if i am wrong though) so ap ye 200% hata lain, phir dekh lain price kahan jati hai ......

by the way Saudi Arabia main bhi new Corolla 60-70 hazar riyal ki hai (ab isko rupee se khud hi multiply ker lain)....... and duty on cars here is only 5% (as per google) ....

kamal kartay ho yar, jazbati kar dia ...... Suzuki ye suzuki wo , har banda bura keh deta hai, ye nahi dekh rahay kay bhai har koi GLI, CITY CIVIC afford nahi kar sakta ..... aor Honda/Toyota konsi aisi sasti gari ejaad kar chuka hai Pakistan main jiski ballay ballay ho rahi hai har taraf................ ek agar kuchh sasta bana hi raha hai to usko hi criticize kiye jao, bajaye thora appreciate kernay kay

sorry doston thora jazbati ho gaya tha
    Bro I understand we live in a country where the domestic cars have just 4 wheels and a steering, and we should appreciate it if they give us hub caps with it.
    However if you recall, in 2010 suzuki introduced the swift for 10 lacs, 35 thousand. And that year we had the horrible xli, city and reborn civic with exuberant price tags. Yet the swift was very reasonably priced. It had everything a small hatchback available internationally had and we bought it in a week of it being launched - and we still have it.
    I was really looking forward to a more complete car as a replacement for my JDM 660cc. Yes I know the other brands just have a roof and chassis with nothing in between. But suzuki did change it all with the swift - which is why I was expecting something of that sort for the wagon R.
    The suzuki managers mentioned to me that after looking at the success of the swift (and it being a relatively profitable car), their heads were considering to manufacture a mini hatchback with similar safety features... But no, they just decided to go for a souped up Mehran instead.
    Now for a person like me who was looking forward to a replacement for my JDM, i will have to spend more money and buy an auto swift..
    And this is more of an alto replacement.. The swift is the replacement for the cultus.
    So looking at the previous alto, and the wagon r, they've just introduced an immobiliser. I guess there's no point mentioning other features as it will make me sound ungrateful that there is a company out there providing wheels, steering, a roof and a bonnet for 10 lacs . Because this is what we deserve at this price (looking at what xli is providing at a 5 lacs higher price)
    So I still stick to my previous statement : shame on you paksuzuki.
    The human race is supposed to progress, which is why we get better phones, better computers every year. Now if we say ke yaar wo nokia 3310 bhi tou 40,000 ka tha 15 saal pehlay and we should be grateful if we are getting a similar nokia with just a color screen for 50,000... This is not how things work... Paksuzuki has done better, they Brought us the swift for a reasonable price. But they've gone back just like our mentality ( of course the customer will buy the wagon r, look at the xli, city.. They're just poor and have limited choices.. Let's just give them less car for more money)
    And please don't look at suzuki as a poor man's car, the swift is bought by all sorts of people and this wagon r too could've been a hit among the younger lot (who buys JDMs) and want a small city car for two years.
    For me it has been a disappointment, for people who are used to the typical xli features (which seem to become the definition of what a pkdm should be) I guess they can go buy it.
    But I'm out, and I've tried my very best to convince myself to like this one (as I would like to buy a reasonably priced car for myself) but it has nothing worth to spend my fathers hard earned money on.

Sent from my GT-I9100G using PW Forums mobile app

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by alonesam View Post
    They took more than a year to make it to roads.....
    Plannings ov big companies are Long term. Some in the Nick Know Which Models by PS shall be Coming in the Next three years also. It's Just that this mohtashim told us as Soon as he Got to Know.

Sent from my HUAWEI G610-U20 using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

if they intend to bring same **** please tell them to close the plant and sale out the machinery we should buy from India or NCP models from Afghanistan :p
    Bikers have THREE Things in life that They can never turn Their backs on
    -The Motorcycle -The Family & -Respect

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

You can still buy them even now.

Sent from my HUAWEI G610-U20 using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Assalamualaikum just came back after driving vxl wagon-r. I would like to say drive and suspension is good but best part is its spacious

Bad part is that its tyres look very small and no abs

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Xulfiqar View Post
    When you call your insurance to sort out a repair bill on your second hand 660, they will supply you with scrap parts with scratches, dents, cut screws, body filler bonding etc.

While the guy owning a suzuki will get new parts made by the OE manufacturer.

Both bills cost will be quite apart too.

Sir I agree.....with you on that one....who would know this better than you that we(Pakistanis) depend on Shershahs and Bilal Gunjs a lot in Pakistan....there is hardly anyone who keeps the car insured for more than three years until and unless it is financed by a DFI...and these days banks are in no mood of financing cars....

Now I just visited the Suzuki dealer ship and saw it first hand....I wasn't surprised to meet the unprepared sale staff.

Now the price list says 1.089 Million(VXL) what it does not mention that if you go for the full accessory package you have to pay Rs.116,500 extra, that makes it 1.2 million plus and another 20,000 for freight and insurance in transit.
    @Xulfiqar bhai you spend 1.2 million on what! a car which does not have any decent safety feature...not even an ABS..

Kub tak yeh chaly ga.....Suzuki has been doing this for ever...selling low spec, high priced cars...
    -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

got a chance to test drive it today. not a bad car. good acceleration and suspension. the best part i loved was the leg space. i wont comment about the price because we have alot of used 660cc's for almost the same price tag
    people need to grow up sometimes and act MATURE !

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    222 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jadoon1992_vxlimited View Post
    got a chance to test drive it today. not a bad car. good acceleration and suspension. the best part i loved was the leg space. i wont comment about the price because we have alot of used 660cc's for almost the same price tag
    But none of 660s are zero meter and 2014 model!

"Never forget the favours done for you.Always forget the favours you've done for others"
    Always respect your parents

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Fog Lights Came In every Version?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hsumbal1 View Post
    Sir I agree.....with you on that one....who would know this better than you that we(Pakistanis) depend on Shershahs and Bilal Gunjs a lot in Pakistan....there is hardly anyone who keeps the car insured for more than three years until and unless it is financed by a DFI...and these days banks are in no mood of financing cars....

Now I just visited the Suzuki dealer ship and saw it first hand....I wasn't surprised to meet the unprepared sale staff.

Now the price list says 1.089 Million(VXL) what it does not mention that if you go for the full accessory package you have to pay Rs.116,500 extra, that makes it 1.2 million plus and another 20,000 for freight and insurance in transit.
    @Xulfiqar bhai you spend 1.2 million on what! a car which does not have any decent safety feature...not even an ABS..

Kub tak yeh chaly ga.....Suzuki has been doing this for ever...selling low spec, high priced cars...
    Have you ever came to know a word 'XLI' which has nothing and standing at 1.5 millions

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by huzaifa.haroon View Post
    But none of 660s are zero meter and 2014 model!

"Never forget the favours done for you.Always forget the favours you've done for others"
    bro you took my statement in the wrong way. i read the comments above and people were sayng that the demand of wagon r is high. thats why i said that i wont comment because we are getting a brand new ride when even a japani choti si alto eco model costs above 9. so i guess the price is fair. and loved the drive.
    people need to grow up sometimes and act MATURE !

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The launch of Wagon R @ Suzuki Taxila Motors - NOT impressive
    Just came back after a test drive and as per NAPAAK Suzuki traditions, I must say ... a highly priced car with NO airbag, NO ABS, NO Alloy rims, NO Fog lights and Cheap quality of plastic etc. The only feature is that it is zero meter. The space for all passengers + luggage is good enough. For VXL, price is 11,10,300 including freight. If u want to install fog lights, side skirts, bumper lips etc, then pay extra for them. Engine is also old K10B. BTW here are some pics
    Suzuki internal news regarding WagonR and Alto -1400760Suzuki internal news regarding WagonR and Alto -1400763Suzuki internal news regarding WagonR and Alto -1400766Suzuki internal news regarding WagonR and Alto -1400767Suzuki internal news regarding WagonR and Alto -1400768Suzuki internal news regarding WagonR and Alto -1400769Suzuki internal news regarding WagonR and Alto -1400764Suzuki internal news regarding WagonR and Alto -1400765Suzuki internal news regarding WagonR and Alto -1400761

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

More pics
    Suzuki internal news regarding WagonR and Alto -1400771Suzuki internal news regarding WagonR and Alto -1400773Suzuki internal news regarding WagonR and Alto -1400774Suzuki internal news regarding WagonR and Alto -1400775Suzuki internal news regarding WagonR and Alto -1400772

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Suzuki WagonR

Not that impressive we expect.. specially the VX and VXR version.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 73 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

User Tag List