Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 73 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 1456
Like Tree973Likes

Thread: Suzuki internal news regarding Wagon-R and Alto

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mohtashimiqbal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,834
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Suzuki internal news regarding Wagon-R and Alto

    From relevent internal " sources " in Pak suzuki .

    i have just been informed that pak-suzuki has successfully imported around 100 prototype WAGON-R 's for display purposes.

    they plan to assemble WAGON-R ( 4th gen ) , and launch it here in Pakistan .

    now ,

    the problem they are facing is that they want to fit ALTO engine in it , and then sell it ...

    but JAPAN has obsoleted that engine , and is unwilling to supply them the engine they want .
    so all their eyes are set on some " trade venture" that is expected to take place shortly between INDIA , and PAKISTAN .
    which will allow them to purchase the engines from MARUTI INDIA.

    it is likely that , either 4th gen WAGON-R would be launched , or the ALTO would be continued.

    final decision has not been taken yet .
    men who reject to be ruled by the law of God , are ruled by the law of tyrants .

  2. #1081
    PakWheeler Follow
    saadzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    848
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Swift has a guud interior..... comparing cultus or even better than wagon R. Although wagon R interior resembles to Swift........

  3. #1082
    PakWheeler Follow
    vtecyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    334
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Seeing more on roads now. People will get used to the design of the car i guess.

    Suzuki internal news regarding WagonR and Alto -1416152

    Suzuki internal news regarding WagonR and Alto -1416153

  4. #1083
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ammarspk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,085
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    looks good in red

    Suzuki internal news regarding WagonR and Alto -1416208

  5. #1084
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ammarspk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,085
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default



    Suzuki internal news regarding WagonR and Alto -1416209

  6. #1085
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mehran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    45
    Posts
    1,376
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Thumbs down Number plate location...

    The number plate location on the rear door makes it look like a van. The Japanese WagonR or for that matter other such cars from Japan all have number plate location in the rear bumper. That gives a cleaner look to the rear of the vehicle and keeps it looking like a car rather than a van. I wonder why the location was moved to the rear door in the models sold outside Japan? All Pakistani number plates are the same size as Japanese number plates so that can't be the reason. Indonesian number plates are longer (similar to UK number plates) so maybe that's why we are getting the rear door similar to the Indonesian model. Hope a design revision will move the number plate to the rear bumper, giving a cleaner and more car like look to the WagonR.
    Suzuki internal news regarding WagonR and Alto -1416234Suzuki internal news regarding WagonR and Alto -1416235
    :-)

  7. #1086
    PakWheeler Follow
    drbelalmuneer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    411
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    MY Question!!! Can after market AC (Denso/Sanden, etc) be installed in a Wagon R VX Variant ?
    My brain works as a DOCTOR , but my heart was stolen by CARS!!!

  8. #1087
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    huzaifa.haroon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    5,004
    Follows
    10
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by angelinside View Post
    MY Question!!! Can after market AC (Denso/Sanden, etc) be installed in a Wagon R VX Variant ?
    No

    Treat others the way you want to be treated
    Always respect your parents

  9. #1088
    PakWheeler Follow
    handsome_theif's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Gujranwala
    Age
    29
    Posts
    355
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mehran View Post
    The number plate location on the rear door makes it look like a van. The Japanese WagonR or for that matter other such cars from Japan all have number plate location in the rear bumper. That gives a cleaner look to the rear of the vehicle and keeps it looking like a car rather than a van. I wonder why the location was moved to the rear door in the models sold outside Japan? All Pakistani number plates are the same size as Japanese number plates so that can't be the reason. Indonesian number plates are longer (similar to UK number plates) so maybe that's why we are getting the rear door similar to the Indonesian model. Hope a design revision will move the number plate to the rear bumper, giving a cleaner and more car like look to the WagonR.
    Suzuki internal news regarding WagonR and Alto -1416234Suzuki internal news regarding WagonR and Alto -1416235
    yar mujhy to paki wagon R ki number plate ki location sahi lag rhi hay meri corolla2007 model ki bhi number plate bumper mein nai hay.its the same as In coolla...............

  10. #1089
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    slakr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,182
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Ac wala rolla is very serious,not everyone can afford vxl

  11. #1090
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    dr3vil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    11,929
    Follows
    11
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slakr View Post
    Ac wala rolla is very serious,not everyone can afford vxl
    A/C thing in just 1 year this will be cleared
    if this box gets sales then it might be seen with 660cc rotary comp A/C units
    Hanjiii Kaa Storeey Eehh !

  12. #1091
    PakWheeler Follow
    saadzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    848
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by angelinside View Post
    MY Question!!! Can after market AC (Denso/Sanden, etc) be installed in a Wagon R VX Variant ?
    No I already got a msg from suzuki A.C cannot be installed in Vx model. The engine light will lit and EPS steering will not work, but I am not sure (I got a message from suzuki through sms)

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using PW Forums mobile app

  13. #1092
    PakWheeler Follow
    saadzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    848
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Dear Customer;

    We are informing you that WagonR (Simple - Non AC) is completely electronic K-Series Engine Car at 899,000 Rs can not be converted to AC from Market. Its computerised System engine service lights gets automatically "ON" and engine Motors starts making noise.

    Customers / Dealers are requested to only Purchse WagonR VXR at 1,049,000 or VXL at 1,095,000 Model.

    Suzuki - Pakistan.

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using PW Forums mobile app

  14. #1093
    PakWheeler Follow
    handsome_theif's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Gujranwala
    Age
    29
    Posts
    355
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Suggest tyres of Wagon R...165/70/R13 or 175/70/R13

  15. #1094
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fastian04's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I would say 175 6013

    Sent from my Nexus 5 using PW Forums mobile app

  16. #1095
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mubeenshahid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Sargodha
    Age
    25
    Posts
    8,355
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saadzzz View Post
    Dear Customer;

    We are informing you that WagonR (Simple - Non AC) is completely electronic K-Series Engine Car at 899,000 Rs can not be converted to AC from Market. Its computerised System engine service lights gets automatically "ON" and engine Motors starts making noise.

    Customers / Dealers are requested to only Purchse WagonR VXR at 1,049,000 or VXL at 1,095,000 Model.

    Suzuki - Pakistan.

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using PW Forums mobile app
    Then why there giving non ac version .A fail

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
    Aunda Fan

  17. #1096
    PakWheeler Follow
    saadzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    848
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Lol ac is on other variants of wagon R

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using PW Forums mobile app

  18. #1097
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ammarspk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,085
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mubeenshahid View Post
    Then why there giving non ac version .A fail

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
    Ac is available on higher variants so customers should have a choice of either getting a non ac version or ac version just like mehran VX or VXR...

  19. #1098
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mubeenshahid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Sargodha
    Age
    25
    Posts
    8,355
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ammarspk View Post
    Ac is available on higher variants so customers should have a choice of either getting a non ac version or ac version just like mehran VX or VXR...
    Why have they given a non ac version in the first place .All versions should have been ac as one is paying 9lakhs for crap non ac

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
    Aunda Fan

  20. #1099
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ammarspk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,085
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mubeenshahid View Post
    Why have they given a non ac version in the first place .All versions should have been ac as one is paying 9lakhs for crap non ac

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
    Because to give customers more choice... Not every one can afford a VXL variant. Its like asking why toyota is giving no power windows , power mirrors etc in XLI as one is paying 15 lacs for crap car . Hope you understand now...

  21. #1100
    PakWheeler Follow
    samee07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Does VXL come with a simple key less entry system? Meaning no alarm or shock sensor like in after market systems?
    They only give one remote with it, if it gets broken car alarm would stay on if door are opened manually! If i remember correctly when 2010 swift came they gave two remotes!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 73 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •