Planning to buy Suzuki Alto 660cc JDM 2010 (new shape) - Good idea or bad idea?
I have a few questions.
- The new shape came out in 2010 onwards model, correct?
- I want to get the new shape model (which is 2010), should I go for it?
- Is 2010 model a 'market' car in Pakistan?
- Can spare parts be bought easily/cheap?
- What are the fuel averages with and without AC?
- Given that it is 660cc, will it be able to bear a load of 4-5 passengers with AC easily?
- Given that it is 660cc, will I have any trouble driving up to Pir Sohawa (in ISB) or Murree with 4-5 passengers?
- Is the 2010 model as good as its previous models? I understand Paki people have really liked the old JDM models of this car.
- Does the manual transmission have the same resale value as the automatic transmission?
- What is the difference between these versions G, GII, EII etc.?
- Any estimated idea how much will it cost me if I go get it from a showroom?
- Any idea how much Islamabad registration will cost?
I'm sorry, these are quite a lot of questions but I would really appreciate if people here can take the time to answer them.
Thanks a lot in advance!
go for it ,,,,,,,,,,,,jdm small cars are all fun
and durable.........by the time you will need parts
paisay puray ho jiain *** .............fun kay