Dear all, i own ALTO VXR CNG 2011, i purchased it zero meter and one hand driven in pindi city only, car has developed problem as water has started leaking from the heater radiator and dripping inside the car on the floor of seat next to driver. Previously i topped up the level of radiator with some coolant forgetting the name, i think same lead to the leakage, may be coolant was of low quality. Now pakwheel brothers are requested to kindly answer my following questions.
1. Which coolant to be used.
2. Ratio of coolant and water in the radiator as total quantity which comes in the alto radiator is almost 4 Lits.
3. Price of new heater radiator?
4. Can old heater radiator be repaired?
5. Dashboard has to be removed for changing/replacing of heater radiator?
6. Labour charges which will be asked for the work?
7. Anyone from pindi who knows good mechanic who can do the job?
8. From which shop heater radiator can be purchased?
looking forward to all pakwheelers for their valuable comments.
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad