Sir i think u know a lot about cars.
My car is alto 2010. 36000 on odo meter i dunno if that is true as the car was bought from dealer.
car is running fine.
i wanted to the change oil of my car and i am currently using toyota gli ka oil filter aur toyota ka yeh wala oil. http://www.toyota-indus.com/parts/lu...s/petron-plus/
i change oil and oil filter between 2500kms and 3000kms and it costs me Rs.2800/oil & oil filter change.
i want to switch to liqui moly because as per my ca
i went to the shop on ferozpur road Lahore.
1. 5w-30 without mos2 additive and SN grade.
2. 10w-40 with mos2 and SL grade.
i have three options:
1. keep on using current oil and filter and use oil for 2500 - 3000kms. cost per kilometer will be Rs.1.05/km
2. use 5w-30 without mos2 additive and SN grade and add mos2 additive. it was a blue pack with green labels. the dealer said i can use it for 12,000kms. i was thinking to use it for 7500 or 8000kms. cost per kilometer including two oil filter changes in middle will be Rs.0.88/km.
3. use 10w-40 with mos2 and SL grade. it is a silver pack with black labels i think. the dealer said i can use it for 10,000kms. i was thinking to use it for 7500 or 8000kms. cost per kilometer including two oil filter changes in middle will be Rs.0.753/km.
i know a local mechanic. i discussed this with him and he told me that as per conditions in Lahore we should use 10-40w oil. since car's engine is small, wear n tear is more and i should not use the oil till 10,000 or 12,000kms. he said bigger engines have lesser wear as compared to smaller engines.
please help me choose among the three options & how long should i use it for. What would u do?
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad