May 13th 2016 update:
PS looks like ready for next alto to replace Mehran.
- The eight generation Alto just got introduced in Japan
- More of retro look.
- 132 lb (60 kg) lighter than the outgoing version.
- The 660 cc three-cylinder unit is said to offer a fuel consumption of 37 km/L (2.7 l/100 km or 87 mpg).
- Naturally aspirated and turbocharged configurations) with a 5-speed manual and a CVT automatic for transmission.
- Alto comes with features like electric windows (including rear ones, unlike other small city cars ), manual or even automatic air conditioning, cup holders, start-stop button and keyless entry, heated front seats, electric mirrors and a sound system with AUX plug.
- Suzuki has also introduced new safety technologies such as the Radar Brake Support collision-mitigation braking system, Hill Hold Control, unintended start control system, and emergency stop signal.
- Alto comes in either 2WD or 4WD configurations.
- Base price with current rate of exchange, $7000 US
Detailed specifications can be found here http://www.globalsuzuki.com/globalnews/2014/1222.html
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad