0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Advice needed for Suzuki Alto Shock Absorber replacement

I am planning to change the front shock absorbers of my Alto VXR 2008. Can any one tell me a rough estimate of how much a Genuine pair cost? Has anyone who has replaced them recently share their experience?

Also, what about the rear shock absorbers? Is replacing them a good idea or can they be repaired/serviced? Every time a go on a speed-breaker it jumps like a kangaroo. Any advices?

I was thinking of replacing it with Kabli parts but I dropped that idea. I am not sure how long they will last.

I am in Karachi, whats the best place to buy? Can we buy parts from Suzuki Showrooms like Danish Motors etc but get it installed from some other mechanic?
    I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see.

----

One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half. Never run away from anything. Never! Face the world of dangers eye to eye.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

yes we can buy parts from showroom and get it fixed from another mechanic.... but i would advise you to go with kabli parts... i have been using kabli parts in my '98 margalla and work just fine..... genuine parts are best if they are available.....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Xono View Post
    I am planning to change the front shock absorbers of my Alto VXR 2008. Can any one tell me a rough estimate of how much a Genuine pair cost? Has anyone who has replaced them recently share their experience?

Also, what about the rear shock absorbers? Is replacing them a good idea or can they be repaired/serviced? Every time a go on a speed-breaker it jumps like a kangaroo. Any advices?

I was thinking of replacing it with Kabli parts but I dropped that idea. I am not sure how long they will last.

I am in Karachi, whats the best place to buy? Can we buy parts from Suzuki Showrooms like Danish Motors etc but get it installed from some other mechanic?
    Since you're in Karachi you should consider getting your shock absorbers repaired from Abdul Hameed and sons in rubber market. This shop has been recommended by Xulfiqar sahab himself and if you search here you can find a thread on it as well with many pakwheelers sharing the good experience they've had

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List