0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Why install AC thermostat in suzuki alto

I was having problems with my suzuki alto vxr ac. The compressor was not starting sometimes.all else was good and cooling was good too. He said it seems like compressor coil issue. He replaced it still no good. Then he diagnosed it to card issue that is placed under the dashboard. Few days later same issue. The compressor would sometime not start.

I went again and this time he installed a thermostat inside the passenger side dashboard which was previously not there at all. I asked him why he did not give a reason. Now it works fine but the tick tick sound of the thermostat is really annoying.

My question is why did he install it and what could be the possible causes of compressor not starting.

Here is how the thermostat looks like that he installed under the dash:Why install AC thermostat in suzuki alto - V090103

Sent from my SM-G7102 using PW Forums mobile app

I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see.

----

One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half. Never run away from anything. Never! Face the world of dangers eye to eye.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Xono View Post
    I was having problems with my suzuki alto vxr ac. The compressor was not starting sometimes.all else was good and cooling was good too. He said it seems like compressor coil issue. He replaced it still no good. Then he diagnosed it to card issue that is placed under the dashboard. Few days later same issue. The compressor would sometime not start.

I went again and this time he installed a thermostat inside the passenger side dashboard which was previously not there at all. I asked him why he did not give a reason. Now it works fine but the tick tick sound of the thermostat is really annoying.

My question is why did he install it and what could be the possible causes of compressor not starting.

Here is how the thermostat looks like that he installed under the dash:Why install AC thermostat in suzuki alto - V090103

Sent from my SM-G7102 using PW Forums mobile app
    He removed the original triping relay. That must be the culprit. I faced same issue with my coure and after alot of chhehra charii by electrican it came out to be dirty radiator.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List