Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default mixed CNG and Petrol

English

assalam o alykum .. today i wanted to start my Alto vxr ..after starting i figured out that their is no CNG in the car so i convert it to petrol from the covering switch after that the car shut down it's self and after that i tried several attempts to start the car but in vein ... i think the CNG and petrol got mixed.. please guide me what should i do and .. in future what precaution should i take care of .. thanku

URDU

aj mainy apni Alto vxr start ki to pata chala k ismay CNg kam thi to many isy petrol pa convert kar dia yo gari khud ba khud band ho gai is k bad bohot try kia but gari start na hoi .. mairy khayal ma petrol or cng mixed ho *** hain .. mujhy batai ma kia karun .. or mustakbil ma is maslay sy bachnay k ley kia karu

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hamad.khan52 View Post
    English

assalam o alykum .. today i wanted to start my Alto vxr ..after starting i figured out that their is no CNG in the car so i convert it to petrol from the covering switch after that the car shut down it's self and after that i tried several attempts to start the car but in vein ... i think the CNG and petrol got mixed.. please guide me what should i do and .. in future what precaution should i take care of .. thanku

URDU

aj mainy apni Alto vxr start ki to pata chala k ismay CNg kam thi to many isy petrol pa convert kar dia yo gari khud ba khud band ho gai is k bad bohot try kia but gari start na hoi .. mairy khayal ma petrol or cng mixed ho *** hain .. mujhy batai ma kia karun .. or mustakbil ma is maslay sy bachnay k ley kia karu

Dear always wait for petrol/cng to finish before converting from idle to cng/petrol..
    CNG > switch to neutral (wait till petrol/cng finishes) > convert to petrol/cng now.
    Always switch to neutral after making the mistake and try to start the car and keep pushing the accelerator in part so that renaming cng/petrol would go quickly.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ahstpk View Post
    Dear always wait for petrol/cng to finish before converting from idle to cng/petrol..
    CNG > switch to neutral (wait till petrol/cng finishes) > convert to petrol/cng now.
    Always switch to neutral after making the mistake and try to start the car and keep pushing the accelerator in part so that renaming cng/petrol would go quickly.
    thanks for your reply brother i am confused regarding to the indicator that show weather that car is on CNG or petrol .. when orange light is on it mean car is using petrol and when it is green it mean the car is using CNG when both are Off it means it's bother using petrol nor CNG... BUt the problem is when i try to change it from CNG to petrol both orange and green lights are on on the first tap and on the second tap of the button only orange light got on ..

my question is that what does it mean them two of the lights are on

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

it means it is burning petrol that is in the pipeline after the stopping pump, when it is done burning up, the engine usually stalls and you switch to cng by pressing it again

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List