Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Frankly speaking i dont like this car a bit this car is a crap doesent even deserve 1 lack rupees look at the sucky interior
    its like a mix of ideas which are still in a raw form

IF you look at the front of the car its santro and alto mixture
    and if you look at the back of the car its like that some Kid tried to put the car togehter

WHO made this car WHat was the engineer doing i think the designer must be drunk

LOok at the interior of the car
    3 lack ruppes for a car like this i would prefer a Suzuki Kyhyber 1995 or 96 model to it

still trying to figure who is the designer of the car
    Audi is like a disease once it gets in your blood there is no going back

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

9BL bhai, A 95 model khyber must be better than a brand new Revo, but lets wait till the users of this car will tell the stories. We should not condemn a product before using it just on the basis of its "origin" that is in this case is Pakistan. We as pakistanis feel proud to use imported products because of the british invation and rulled over us for 200 years. They have left an image on us that we as asian can never be better and if any one of us takes a stand, we all should discourage him. The same way we are doing so with Adam motors. The revo is ´not more than a ****, i say that, but everyone here would call me stupid since the car is not YET on the pakistani roads....!
    The Revo car is so unfortunate that it has got the same pakistani passport (nationality) and due to that, perhaps would not be wellcomed in the world especially christian world. But we as Pakistanis must promote this product and pray to al mighty God for its success. If you or we cant do so, atleast we must stay and wait until the product comes of age and use. I m promoting this company simply because its my country´s one and only car manufaturing firm eventhough yet to introduce their own designed and manugfactured engine and transmissionn system in Revo.
    Tell me if i m wrong.
    Tell me if i m wrong.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Frankly speaking i dont like this car a bit this car is a crap doesent even deserve 1 lack rupees look at the sucky interior
    its like a mix of ideas which are still in a raw form

IF you look at the front of the car its santro and alto mixture
    and if you look at the back of the car its like that some Kid tried to put the car togehter

WHO made this car WHat was the engineer doing i think the designer must be drunk

LOok at the interior of the car
    3 lack ruppes for a car like this i would prefer a Suzuki Kyhyber 1995 or 96 model to it

still trying to figure who is the designer of the car

9BL bhai,

You compare Revo with Khyber/Cultus,(Rs. 450-000 - 550,000 Range) but this car is a competitor for Mehran and cuore (Rs. 300,000 and below price-range), A small Subcompact category.

And its the cheapest of any car available in its class.

Why must we all beat a dead horse out this issue.

Let the car prove itself.

The design of this car is alot better than Mehran (1986-87 model) or cuore (1990 model). The bumpers with diagnol ending fitting are more aerodynamic and aesthically well configured then mehran or cuore, 80s design straight edge type. The hood had a nice lift in it, not seen on mehran or cuore or even Cultus. The rear lamp are beutiful, with white euru lamp design. The hatch back is very similar to German VW - Golf's hatchback with a lift in the middle.
    The front of the cabin has cab forward concept, seen only on 2000 and above model years in US.

I am not design Engineer or affiliated with Adam Motors, but I have a hobby to study car design and sketch and model cars in my spare time.

This car has a very modern design, that is if the person looking at it has any spatial visualization background knowledge of modern design concepts in auto industry.
    Permanent positive change (in your life, or the society) with proper planning occurs slowly. While without planning any change becomes a disaster rather quickly. Said by Whocares...

I got Turbo fingers... Anyone wants to race me in typing....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Rizwan jee, How many Revos have you booked. If you are not in Pakistan, how many Revos have you still booked for your family back here? I used to feel the same way for Pakistan when I was abroad trust me it only fades away when you are back here !

Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I agree wholeheartedly with datzburier(did i get the spelling right?). Give the Revo a chance. It'll probably be a lot better than the Mehran or Cuore. Btw all the hype by Dihatsu about quality and technology in the Cuore is a sham. This Cuore is a 93-94 model, obsolete worldwide and being sold to us suckers. I say Revo...Go get em!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Maam din bhai, what a question, u r really maam din...very good. Bhai jaan, its not the matter of booking how many cars....if u cant book a pakistani car doest it also mean u cant promote this by words or by any means u can??? Me and many country lovers here r simply encouraging the first pakistani manufacturer (eventhough still with chinese engine)so they wont be disappointed. If u were having the same feelings, so we both can understand keh...humari lives mein kitne dino intezaar ke baad yeh din aya hai keh our country is now among 16 countries manufacturing cars it self. If revo cannot give good results, than i will be so dumm to still promote this car.
    Sorry, may be i am not polite but I cant condemn and degrade any product before its first launch.
    Correct me if i m wrong and sorry for hard words if u feel.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Rizwaan Jee. CUT IT OUT. You are just a damn phony 3 Dollar Bill...... To hell with your REVO....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Imaam din: I dont think if the person "rizwanjee" said any thing or abused you any way. This guy 2rizwanjee" I think is simply a country lover, a nationalist and this observation perhaps is burning you. U r not supposed to abuse any one here or u belong to a labour class? Came on "topi" visa to USA, working in a kitchen or gasoline station and still hiding your self from police??? Watch your words to "rizwanjee" who never uses bad words for any one here, u look like a poor guy who has never been able to be in a school and learn the manners.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Come on guys, Imaam deen and desi, yaar kiyon jhagar rahe ho....hum logo ki problem hi yehi hai keh apis mein lerte rehte hain. Imaam deen, yaar mujhe gaaliyaan nikaal ker aap apni class hi show ker rahe ho...mujhhe kia faraq perta hai. I appreciated Adam motors just because they are the first manufacturer in Pakistan and u started saying bad words against me. wajha?
    be united, we are all pakistanis and we have to show the national strength this time.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

My friend I am not in the States: I only graduated from there !!! secondly this is an AUTO Web Site not a Jihadi group's properganda forum, so keep your emotions aside......Secondly Mr. Riff Raff Desibaba your nick reflects your mentality....and lastly I would stress again that buying a Pakistani car does not make any one more Pakistani.....emotions aside. Ask Rizwaan Jeen or yourself what have you done to prove what you say or the values you apprently try to carry...what have you done for the country??? have you fostered a pakistani orphan, do you support some ones professional studies, do you buy computers for the needy to help them mainstream, do you give zakaat??? I can tell you very proudly alhmdullillah I do it all ! so you are just another ****** black as mid night in your hearts

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I think all cars are failed in my point of view!1
    Fraz Fahad

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Imaam deen: Come on, stop fighting with eachother.....v r here to discuss some important issues and I simply wanna say, v must encourage ANYONE who tries to manufacture machines locally so that the name of country will be introduced in the world with a good reputation. I do not know any raf taf or desi baba....yaar imaam deen, kiyon mayre peechay parray ho....talk about, Revo, suzuki, coure y me? I am not a car.
    God bless you if you help the needy people. I am very frankly, happy to hear this....U never know how many people are doing this..magar naiki ker ke usse bhool jaiyae, allah aap ko aur bhi jazza de ga.(amin)

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Salams.... I am not fighting....and i hate to mention the few things I may have done in life. Just that I was forced to mention out of frustration that people only like to TALK and do nothing.... Anyways....am out of this discussion. Rizwan I was also stress that this is an auto website...if you look back, you will find your own emotional discussion...please admit you started this...anyways thanks to all and sorry if I hurt anyone !

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Kool down pepole!
    Fraz Fahad

9BL
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

WELL ok if you want to compare this car to MEHRAN AND CUORE even then i would stand by my word

COmparison with Mehran well ok i would say that just a little bit can be compared as Mehran has been in the market before ADAM and EVE came

BUT

COmparing Revo with CUore is i think a disgrace to Dihatsu,Check the edges of Cuore and how is every thing well balanced in a small car
    where as Revo i have seen the pics even tyres dont match the body

well if a person like me is spending 3 lack rupees on a car even then i would think like a million times and look at the value for money factor

well this car is going to be on road shortly but yaar

AIK DAFA SOCHOOO BREAKING ENGINE BODY check the back side of the car and bumpers and lights its Hope less
    who made this car atleast i think this car even a brand new ones needs body denting as doors are not sitting where they should be
    Audi is like a disease once it gets in your blood there is no going back

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

9BL ji, this is the start, the first model of a pakistani car that still needs china´s help to move on the road u c. I am also very much disappointed that v still need china to build a small simple (not very high tec) engine for us. We, as pakistanis, must be ashamed that we need the technical support of such a country whose even own automobiles are not yet well introduced and used in the world. What a ashame full thought. In addition, y cant any third world country produce a simple engine and gearbox it self???
    All above that, the car is pakistani and as far as the body finishing and touches are concerned, these are the ordinary issues, offcourse, these things can be developed within few years, just check the leading manufacturer´s first models they will tell u the same story. But producing a successfull and dependable engine is the main part of the story that I think v r still lagging behind and no one knows how and when v wud be able to say china good bye for the help.
    All of us should encourage the local manufacturers so as to have a hope to c some day pakistan making its own engines.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

for all those revo lovers .. i sure would like to see you buy one
    sell off the cars you currently have and buy this car if you love it so much

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List