Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 202 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,220 of 4036
Like Tree944Likes

Thread: Suzuki Alto Owners/fan club

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    umerchaudhary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,203
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Suzuki Alto Owners/fan club

    Hi to all friends please post all your suzuki alto 1000cc cars pics here also discuss is it a good car and does it's ac work good on cng

    -

  2. #2201
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    MrUnknown's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,401
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ekdrifter View Post
    kiyo sir kiya hogya
    waisy i kinda agree that engine is rock soild

    sent from an evil cell phone
    Menu alto di yad staondi
    Neinder nae aondi :p


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    What's Behind You, Doesn't Matter - Enzo Ferrari

  3. #2202
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    MrUnknown's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,401
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by umikhan2013 View Post
    brotha apne steering change kia huwa tha alto ka wo kitne ka para apko ... ? was it power steering ?
    Nah! It was just the steering wheel nd costed i dont remember exactly .... Try september pages for exact anount i posted the cost when i got it ...anyway roughly it costed 1500 some thing


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    What's Behind You, Doesn't Matter - Enzo Ferrari

  4. #2203
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    dr3vil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    11,930
    Follows
    11
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Shell hx7 5 30
    Quote Originally Posted by salmankhan_627 View Post
    which oil should I use for the JDM? 10w 30 (Caltex) or 5w 40 (Zic) ?
    Hanjiii Kaa Storeey Eehh !

  5. #2204
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    dr3vil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    11,930
    Follows
    11
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrUnknown View Post
    Menu alto di yad staondi
    Neinder nae aondi :p


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    alto hai he asi car
    now my car needs ac servising
    wil be doing that in feb just that if a part is to be replaced in winters ac parts are cheap
    Hanjiii Kaa Storeey Eehh !

  6. #2205
    PakWheeler Follow
    salmankhan_627's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    693
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ekdrifter View Post
    Shell hx7 5 30
    Shell ni yar :/
    hx7 is fully synthetic or formula?

  7. #2206
    PakWheeler Follow
    mani9999's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    362
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    my alto is giving hard time shifting into first and reverse gear............. is it because of clutch plate or gearbox? how do i know if my clutch plate is weak... is it ok to go suzuki mall road dealership and get the work done? why do people talk about 'kharaddya' working on their clutch plate if its new?

  8. #2207
    PakWheeler Follow
    ghulammurtazam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    My front brakes are needed to be replaced. Are the ones offered by suzuki good as they were asking 4ks for them?


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums mobile app

  9. #2208
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    dr3vil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    11,930
    Follows
    11
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ghulammurtazam View Post
    My front brakes are needed to be replaced. Are the ones offered by suzuki good as they were asking 4ks for them?


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums mobile app
    they are crap
    get asuki for 1400rs
    brakes are even better with them also
    ask ur mech to adjust rear brakes as well
    when u push paddle pressure is 60 to front and 40
    pher maza aye ga brake ka

    sent from an evil cell phone
    Hanjiii Kaa Storeey Eehh !

  10. #2209
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    dr3vil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    11,930
    Follows
    11
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mani9999 View Post
    my alto is giving hard time shifting into first and reverse gear............. is it because of clutch plate or gearbox? how do i know if my clutch plate is weak... is it ok to go suzuki mall road dealership and get the work done? why do people talk about 'kharaddya' working on their clutch plate if its new?
    ur ckutch cable is in need of replacment not plate
    first chnge clutch cable

    sent from an evil cell phone
    Hanjiii Kaa Storeey Eehh !

  11. #2210
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    dr3vil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    11,930
    Follows
    11
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by salmankhan_627 View Post
    Shell ni yar :/
    hx7 is fully synthetic or formula?
    nai pata just pored in my car

    sent from an evil cell phone
    Hanjiii Kaa Storeey Eehh !

  12. #2211
    PakWheeler Follow
    ghulammurtazam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Suzuki Alto Owners/fan club

    Quote Originally Posted by ekdrifter View Post
    they are crap
    get asuki for 1400rs
    brakes are even better with them also
    ask ur mech to adjust rear brakes as well
    when u push paddle pressure is 60 to front and 40
    pher maza aye ga brake ka

    sent from an evil cell phone
    Thanks man but I maintain my car with 3s, dont trust the local mechanics. Can i buy them nd get it replace from my dealer would they do that?
    And can you elaborate on that 60-40 thing u suggested, samjh nai aya :p

    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums mobile app

  13. #2212
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    dr3vil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    11,930
    Follows
    11
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ghulammurtazam View Post
    Thanks man but I maintain my car with 3s, dont trust the local mechanics. Can i buy them nd get it replace from my dealer would they do that?
    And can you elaborate on that 60-40 thing u suggested, samjh nai aya :p

    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums mobile app
    aap k pass paisy faltu hain ?
    u can buy them from local market and 3s can replace
    aur 3s wlay kp bol k ma pedal press karun pichlay tires bhi stop hun
    like khybers brakes

    sent from an evil cell phone
    Hanjiii Kaa Storeey Eehh !

  14. #2213
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    dr3vil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    11,930
    Follows
    11
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    scared the hell out of a cultus vxri driver was not giving me way i over took him at a turn and screexhing tires leaving cultus clueless

    sent from an evil cell phone
    Hanjiii Kaa Storeey Eehh !

  15. #2214
    PakWheeler Follow
    ghulammurtazam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ekdrifter View Post
    aap k pass paisy faltu hain ?
    u can buy them from local market and 3s can replace
    aur 3s wlay kp bol k ma pedal press karun pichlay tires bhi stop hun
    like khybers brakes

    sent from an evil cell phone
    G sir mera b yahi matlb tha k bahr se purchase krkay 3s se change krwalin, shukria.
    Wesay kya pedal dabanay se pichlay tires stop nsi hotay alto mein?

  16. #2215
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    dr3vil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    11,930
    Follows
    11
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ghulammurtazam View Post
    G sir mera b yahi matlb tha k bahr se purchase krkay 3s se change krwalin, shukria.
    Wesay kya pedal dabanay se pichlay tires stop nsi hotay alto mein?
    g han sir
    Hanjiii Kaa Storeey Eehh !

  17. #2216
    PakWheeler Follow
    umikhan2013's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    20
    Posts
    184
    Follows
    0
    Following
    4
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I thought after tappet and timing belt adjustment my car will be normal but can't feel like driving a 1000 cc car :/ i rode my friend's cultus today and i was shocked to check its pick up on cng it was doing 100 kph in 3rd gear easily ... just after its overhual ... kahan phansa dia hai is Alto ne yr :/
    Anyone driving slower than you is an idiot

  18. #2217
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    MrUnknown's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,401
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by umikhan2013 View Post
    I thought after tappet and timing belt adjustment my car will be normal but can't feel like driving a 1000 cc car :/ i rode my friend's cultus today and i was shocked to check its pick up on cng it was doing 100 kph in 3rd gear easily ... just after its overhual ... kahan phansa dia hai is Alto ne yr :/
    May be upone yr request mechanic ne gala ghonta hoga gari ka to achieve max fuel economy else if alto is properly tuned then uptill 100 kmph cultus pas bhe nae lgti (tried several times) many times i did 80 in 2nd gear on cng when evr i was in mood but engine sound become horrible....

    Nd alto is far better then so called modern (fragile) cultus ...at least har minor or major crash m roof tou bend nae hoti na like cultus :p

    Get ur car tuned properly bai


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    What's Behind You, Doesn't Matter - Enzo Ferrari

  19. #2218
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mfdarvesh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    2,809
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    any good tuning expert pl ..

    Quote Originally Posted by MrUnknown View Post
    May be upone yr request mechanic ne gala ghonta hoga gari ka to achieve max fuel economy else if alto is properly tuned then uptill 100 kmph cultus pas bhe nae lgti (tried several times) many times i did 80 in 2nd gear on cng when evr i was in mood but engine sound become horrible....

    Nd alto is far better then so called modern (fragile) cultus ...at least har minor or major crash m roof tou bend nae hoti na like cultus :p

    Get ur car tuned properly bai


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  20. #2219
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    dr3vil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    11,930
    Follows
    11
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrUnknown View Post
    May be upone yr request mechanic ne gala ghonta hoga gari ka to achieve max fuel economy else if alto is properly tuned then uptill 100 kmph cultus pas bhe nae lgti (tried several times) many times i did 80 in 2nd gear on cng when evr i was in mood but engine sound become horrible....

    Nd alto is far better then so called modern (fragile) cultus ...at least har minor or major crash m roof tou bend nae hoti na like cultus :p

    Get ur car tuned properly bai


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    yes that was case with my friends alto ghoot ghoot k chalti thi even with plugs etc
    i once removed air filter and drove it without it om petrol
    it went good like a stabbed rat
    there were tapes all over the filter mevhnisim
    Nd regarding cultus yes it is fragile
    even frame of alto is better then cultus
    bad brakes and efi has starting issues

    sent from an evil cell phone
    Hanjiii Kaa Storeey Eehh !

  21. #2220
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    dr3vil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    11,930
    Follows
    11
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mfdarvesh View Post
    any good tuning expert pl ..
    u neeed kharcha bro
    iridium plugs and 8mm wires plus the thinest oil use that in alto
    sound changes pick goes carzy and top speed incrises
    my alto on oem settings touched 110max on ac .
    on my settings 165 ac and petrol 4ppl on board


    sent from an evil cell phone
    Hanjiii Kaa Storeey Eehh !

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •