Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 146 of 202 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156196 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,920 of 4036
Like Tree944Likes

Thread: Suzuki Alto Owners/fan club

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    umerchaudhary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,203
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Suzuki Alto Owners/fan club

    Hi to all friends please post all your suzuki alto 1000cc cars pics here also discuss is it a good car and does it's ac work good on cng

    -

  2. #2901
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    biloo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,290
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MoizIrfan View Post
    leave it, requires gearbox to be open
    Well, a good mechanic can do it without opening the gearbox.

  3. #2902
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    saboor73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    10,554
    Follows
    25
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    6
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ekdrifter View Post
    Yeah believe it I changed one high speed jet
    Don't know why Napak suxuki puts that big of a jet
    Just to make alto thirsty
    f10 use to come in JDM suzuki pickup and suzuki swift/sedan (JDM maragalla) if was just in heavy vehical so to generate good lower end torque if carb came with big jet but suzuki thrown the engine alto without any changes

  4. #2903
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    dr3vil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    11,930
    Follows
    11
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saboor73 View Post
    f10 use to come in JDM suzuki pickup and suzuki swift/sedan (JDM maragalla) if was just in heavy vehical so to generate good lower end torque if carb came with big jet but suzuki thrown the engine alto without any changes
    and here comes defender of suzuki
    mostly F10a came in RWD scene and i herd from an owner of a F10A super carry owned by a mech
    and according to him dabba carb has only one jet
    and f10a never came in jdm margalla or swift it was G10
    Hanjiii Kaa Storeey Eehh !

  5. #2904
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    dr3vil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    11,930
    Follows
    11
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kb1980 View Post
    Dear all
    Oil is leaking from place where gear lever joins the box. The small boot is loose and oily.
    How big is the repair.
    Thanks
    check the axel seals as mostly they are culprit and if that is prb than no need of opening gearbox
    Hanjiii Kaa Storeey Eehh !

  6. #2905
    PakWheeler Follow
    ghulammurtazam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saboor73 View Post
    what do you mean by low speed low RPM or LOW speed
    Low SPEED. Haven't noticed exactly but its around 20 km/h.


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums mobile app

  7. #2906
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    saboor73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    10,554
    Follows
    25
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    6
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ekdrifter View Post
    and here comes defender of suzuki
    mostly F10a came in RWD scene and i herd from an owner of a F10A super carry owned by a mech
    and according to him dabba carb has only one jet
    and f10a never came in jdm margalla or swift it was G10
    LOL suzuki defender hahaha now I curse my self for editted the the post and removing the sentence "suzuki being a super cheapo manufacturer didn't modify the carb for small car" I remember once you quote my post saying that the swift/sedan came with f10 not g10

  8. #2907
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    dr3vil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    11,930
    Follows
    11
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saboor73 View Post
    LOL suzuki defender hahaha now I curse my self for editted the the post and removing the sentence "suzuki being a super cheapo manufacturer didn't modify the carb for small car" I remember once you quote my post saying that the swift/sedan came with f10 not g10
    why would i say that!
    we had a khyber since brand new 1990s and still running great with new owner
    and G10 was init
    Hanjiii Kaa Storeey Eehh !

  9. #2908
    PakWheeler Follow
    salmankhan_627's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    693
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ekdrifter View Post
    why would i say that!
    we had a khyber since brand new 1990s and still running great with new owner
    and G10 was init
    Swift/Khyber's had a G10a whereas Margallas came with either a G10 or G13 (both non-efi)
    I don't remember a carry with a F10, I always thought they come with the good old F8.
    F10 though came with the SJ10 (or you can say Potohar jeep), F10 is more than two decades old technology *sigh*

  10. #2909
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Farhansa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    8,715
    Follows
    5
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Installed JDM stop light. Thanks to zunny bhai for the favor.
    Attached Images Attached Images       

  11. #2910
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    dr3vil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    11,930
    Follows
    11
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by salmankhan_627 View Post
    Swift/Khyber's had a G10a whereas Margallas came with either a G10 or G13 (both non-efi)
    I don't remember a carry with a F10, I always thought they come with the good old F8.
    F10 though came with the SJ10 (or you can say Potohar jeep), F10 is more than two decades old technology *sigh*
    Yar suzuki super carry 1000cc that has f10a
    Hanjiii Kaa Storeey Eehh !

  12. #2911
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    biloo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,290
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @ ekdrifter ....165/ 65/ 13

  13. #2912
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    biloo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,290
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Removed every single piece of plastic from the trunk area! Even replaced my aftermarket' phata' having the rear speakers with the original one!
    Stil cnt figure out the source of those silly 'tak tak' noises coming frm the back.....
    Attached Images Attached Images     

  14. #2913
    PakWheeler Follow
    salmankhan_627's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    693
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by biloo View Post
    Removed every single piece of plastic from the trunk area! Even replaced my aftermarket' phata' having the rear speakers with the original one!
    Stil cnt figure out the source of those silly 'tak tak' noises coming frm the back.....
    one simply does not get rid of the sounds coming from an Alto :p
    I have been trying for a year now, changed the whole damn car to jdm :p

  15. #2914
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    biloo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,290
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by salmankhan_627 View Post
    one simply does not get rid of the sounds coming from an Alto :p
    I have been trying for a year now, changed the whole damn car to jdm :p
    Lol, have been doing it since i drove her out of the showroom.. Looks like il hav to jdm-ize her now.....
    I hope u r succesful now ;-)

  16. #2915
    PakWheeler Follow
    salmankhan_627's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    693
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by biloo View Post
    Lol, have been doing it since i drove her out of the showroom.. Looks like il hav to jdm-ize her now.....
    I hope u r succesful now ;-)
    no bro, little sounds from here and there do come occasionally out of no where. Though better then the local version but awazain es gari ki khandani bemari ha chahy Pakistani ho ya Japani.

    btw check your rare seat locks, I get a sound from the back of the car and it has been identified to be the faulty locks.

  17. #2916
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    biloo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,290
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by salmankhan_627 View Post
    no bro, little sounds from here and there do come occasionally out of no where. Though better then the local version but awazain es gari ki khandani bemari ha chahy Pakistani ho ya Japani.

    btw check your rare seat locks, I get a sound from the back of the car and it has been identified to be the faulty locks.
    Hahaha yeah no doubt, it runs in the blood i suppose!
    Have already taped the area where the lock comes and rests upon...next thing i am gonna remove the seats and then search for the culprit!

  18. #2917
    PakWheeler Follow
    salmankhan_627's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    693
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by biloo View Post
    Hahaha yeah no doubt, it runs in the blood i suppose!
    Have already taped the area where the lock comes and rests upon...next thing i am gonna remove the seats and then search for the culprit!
    well you can try my way, I have a woofer in the trunk, turn the volume to 15 and no more noises, ever :p

  19. #2918
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    dr3vil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    11,930
    Follows
    11
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    mine gives sound from rear seat locks
    now i am used to it
    seat locks in local alto are made of crap
    Hanjiii Kaa Storeey Eehh !

  20. #2919
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    biloo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,290
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ekdrifter View Post
    mine gives sound from rear seat locks
    now i am used to it
    seat locks in local alto are made of crap
    Bro, roll it with nito tape ...the area where the lock sits in and see what happens. It might work for you

  21. #2920
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    dr3vil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    11,930
    Follows
    11
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by biloo View Post
    Bro, roll it with nito tape ...the area where the lock sits in and see what happens. It might work for you
    i will try it
    btw thinking to switch to jdm alto ventilated disks
    Hanjiii Kaa Storeey Eehh !

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •