Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 173 of 202 FirstFirst ... 73123163171172173174175183 ... LastLast
Results 3,441 to 3,460 of 4036
Like Tree944Likes

Thread: Suzuki Alto Owners/fan club

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    umerchaudhary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,203
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Suzuki Alto Owners/fan club

    Hi to all friends please post all your suzuki alto 1000cc cars pics here also discuss is it a good car and does it's ac work good on cng

    -

  2. #3441
    PakWheeler Follow
    salmankhan_627's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    693
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MoizIrfan View Post
    OK great then, I never cleaned mine though.
    using kabli pads for 8 months now, no issue whatsoever alhamdolillah

  3. #3442
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    dr3vil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    11,930
    Follows
    11
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by salmankhan_627 View Post
    using kabli pads for 8 months now, no issue whatsoever alhamdolillah
    Ahan how much u paid for them oh yeah they might have came from front cut
    Hanjiii Kaa Storeey Eehh !

  4. #3443
    PakWheeler Follow
    salmankhan_627's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    693
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ekdrifter View Post
    Ahan how much u paid for them oh yeah they might have came from front cut
    came with the nose cut.

  5. #3444
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    dr3vil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    11,930
    Follows
    11
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Reverted back to oem intake
    And car heaitates to go over 130 on cng and ac previsly it went 150 with intake on
    Plus thinking to install relays on my hids as voltage drop gives problem
    Hanjiii Kaa Storeey Eehh !

  6. #3445
    PakWheeler Follow
    waleed96's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    20
    Posts
    334
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    I am thinking to get my Alto's engine oil flushed, should I go for it?
    And I'll be using Liqui Moly engine oil this time.

  7. #3446
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    dr3vil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    11,930
    Follows
    11
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by waleed96 View Post
    I am thinking to get my Alto's engine oil flushed, should I go for it?
    And I'll be using Liqui Moly engine oil this time.
    Dont go for flush but use lm 10w40 super lechlof blue can
    Some times flush can harm the engine
    Hanjiii Kaa Storeey Eehh !

  8. #3447
    PakWheeler Follow
    waleed96's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    20
    Posts
    334
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ekdrifter View Post
    Dont go for flush but use lm 10w40 super lechlof blue can
    Some times flush can harm the engine
    Yes that's the thing that kept me thinking if I should get it done or not. But I've heard it can be harmful for high mileage cars though my car has only done 36k Kms. And the oil turns black after 1000 kms.

  9. #3448
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    dr3vil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    11,930
    Follows
    11
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by waleed96 View Post
    Yes that's the thing that kept me thinking if I should get it done or not. But I've heard it can be harmful for high mileage cars though my car has only done 36k Kms. And the oil turns black after 1000 kms.
    I
    Was in similar case but did not went for engine flush just got lm oil
    And driven 5k on it oil is still red not black
    Shopkeepr gave me 7000kms warranty
    Hanjiii Kaa Storeey Eehh !

  10. #3449
    PakWheeler Follow
    waleed96's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    20
    Posts
    334
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ekdrifter View Post
    I
    Was in similar case but did not went for engine flush just got lm oil
    And driven 5k on it oil is still red not black
    Shopkeepr gave me 7000kms warranty
    Keeping in mind that my car has never had it's engine oil flushed in 7 years and sometimes oil changed after 5000 km, I should not get it flushed? And why does my oil turn black after 1000 kms? I'm using Caltex Havoline.

  11. #3450
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    MrUnknown's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,401
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by waleed96 View Post
    Keeping in mind that my car has never had it's engine oil flushed in 7 years and sometimes oil changed after 5000 km, I should not get it flushed? And why does my oil turn black after 1000 kms? I'm using Caltex Havoline.
    What viscosity oil u r using? 5000 km change intervel is better then 3000 one + leaving behind havoline move to some bettrr brand. Regarding engine flush: while changing oil ask the guy to use blower in order to ge the oil completely out of system this woul reduce amount of engine grim and old oil inside engine then pour new one.


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    What's Behind You, Doesn't Matter - Enzo Ferrari

  12. #3451
    PakWheeler Follow
    salmankhan_627's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    693
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrUnknown View Post
    What viscosity oil u r using? 5000 km change intervel is better then 3000 one + leaving behind havoline move to some bettrr brand. Regarding engine flush: while changing oil ask the guy to use blower in order to ge the oil completely out of system this woul reduce amount of engine grim and old oil inside engine then pour new one.


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    why not the flush?

  13. #3452
    PakWheeler Follow
    waleed96's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    20
    Posts
    334
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrUnknown View Post
    What viscosity oil u r using? 5000 km change intervel is better then 3000 one + leaving behind havoline move to some bettrr brand. Regarding engine flush: while changing oil ask the guy to use blower in order to ge the oil completely out of system this woul reduce amount of engine grim and old oil inside engine then pour new one.


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    I am using 20W-50. So you are saying I should get it flushed or just get the oil changed? I am thinking to use Liqui Moly 10W-40, the one ekdrifter mentioned above.

  14. #3453
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    dr3vil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    11,930
    Follows
    11
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by waleed96 View Post
    Keeping in mind that my car has never had it's engine oil flushed in 7 years and sometimes oil changed after 5000 km, I should not get it flushed? And why does my oil turn black after 1000 kms? I'm using Caltex Havoline.
    Dude flush can cause damage as sometime cleaning agents in flush can cause harm to pistons and rings and can cause wear of rubber seals in head
    Sir use lm i did not flush and my car is almost 45k driven and using lm 10w40
    Do what unknown as suggested
    Hanjiii Kaa Storeey Eehh !

  15. #3454
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    dr3vil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    11,930
    Follows
    11
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by waleed96 View Post
    I am using 20W-50. So you are saying I should get it flushed or just get the oil changed? I am thinking to use Liqui Moly 10W-40, the one ekdrifter mentioned above.
    Bro using 20w 50 and 5k change interval mostly 20w 50 oils require change at 3k kms
    And why were using 20w 50 in a less milage car
    Sir now u need flush
    Hanjiii Kaa Storeey Eehh !

  16. #3455
    PakWheeler Follow
    waleed96's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    20
    Posts
    334
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ekdrifter View Post
    Bro using 20w 50 and 5k change interval mostly 20w 50 oils require change at 3k kms
    And why were using 20w 50 in a less milage car
    Sir now u need flush
    It's my mistake, I shouldn't have gotten it. I've driven 2500 km on this oil. I will certainly flush and change oil after 500 kms.

  17. #3456
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    MrUnknown's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,401
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by waleed96 View Post
    I am using 20W-50. So you are saying I should get it flushed or just get the oil changed? I am thinking to use Liqui Moly 10W-40, the one ekdrifter mentioned above.
    U should not get engine flushed in any case bcz this is not advisable procedure bcz flush can cause damage to seals nd rings + the mileage of ur car is nothing for "khota" engines like f10a. Get the oil changed to some better brand in 10w40 viscosity. Nd stick to that brand bcz changing oil brands nd viscosity isnt advisable either.


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    What's Behind You, Doesn't Matter - Enzo Ferrari

  18. #3457
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    dr3vil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    11,930
    Follows
    11
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by waleed96 View Post
    It's my mistake, I shouldn't have gotten it. I've driven 2500 km on this oil. I will certainly flush and change oil after 500 kms.
    Sir flush is still a big no
    Do as advised by Mrunknown and use lm 10w 40 super lechlof blue box.
    Hanjiii Kaa Storeey Eehh !

  19. #3458
    PakWheeler Follow
    waleed96's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    20
    Posts
    334
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    As per both of your opinions, I'm not going for flush. After 500 km I will get the oil changed to LM, the one ekdrifter suggested.

  20. #3459
    PakWheeler Follow
    salmankhan_627's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    693
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by waleed96 View Post
    As per both of your opinions, I'm not going for flush. After 500 km I will get the oil changed to LM, the one ekdrifter suggested.
    I think a better option would be to use the drain pump and get this oil out and then change the engine oil before its life. Let's say twice in 3k or 4k kms. This would clean up your engine. Also you can use Ceratec by LM with the engine oil if you don't want to flush.

  21. #3460
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    margallar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    9,960
    Follows
    6
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Yar kya tension lee howi hai...just get a regular oil change...engine won't explode...nuclear fission is not gonna happen

    Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk
    haters gonna hate, potatoes gonna potate

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •