- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad
Changed the tyres today,,,here's the update and picture...
1. YOKOHAMA 165 / 70 / R 12 . manufacturing 7/15
2. price Rs. 19000... after adjustment of old tyres and free wheel balancing and alignment these tyres costs me Rs 15000
3. Condition brand new,,, small threads of rubber can be seen on all tyres which surely prove that these are new
4. Purchased from pindi
5. Cost of old tyres Rs 1500 (old tyres were completely exhausted), old tyres were TOYO brand which i purchased second hand four years back from sultan ka khu and at that time costed me Rs 7500.
6. Wheel balancing and alignment totally free from the same guy from whom i purchased tyres ( my rough estimates that wheel balancing/alignment would have cost me Rs 2500)
7. I am thankful to ALLAH that i have new tyres which i needed since quite sometime.... didnt carried out much comparison of YOKOHAMA tyres prices at different shops.... just went to a shop and felt that shop owner is a reasonable person so purchased...
Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
What's Behind You, Doesn't Matter - Enzo Ferrari
All of us know that we like Suzuki Alto because we have it.
All cars have problems similarly Alto has too
Slow Pickup is one of them, Rear Shock observers, issues with clutch plate while driving on steep mountain
but we cant ignore the qualities
it has a good AC, Good Millage on both Petrol & CNG
its better to have an Alto as compare to Cultus
its the best car in the price range.
overall its a good car n I like it too
no 1 it comes with Excedy clutch plate which is heavy duty and i've take mine to monal a few times with 5 ppl on board and i see corollas and cultuses struggle but not this car even clutch never smells
slow pick up yes in normal alto it is but just do some work on it and even on normal F10A it can keep up with efi cultus easily
rear shocks are ok but springs always go for japanesesprings
and milage well alto has one big issue is milage on petrol i tried to solve it by replacing jets it would give me 14 without ac in city but lack in pick was too bad my car was better in cng than patrol so i went to wrong way and got even bigger jets than stock ones and accleration is hell
and one more thing i see new cultus quality is bad really bad
Hanjiii Kaa Storeey Eehh !
my car is smooth now after new tyres,,,,im loving the drive,,,thnkx to ALLAH,,,,,
Now feel like changing the gear oil as never changed it since day one,,,,mileage is 50K...... planning to go for ZIC.....will get the home delivery option of ZIC as on shops one is not sure that whether the oil be genuine or not....