Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 181 of 202 FirstFirst ... 81131171179180181182183191 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,620 of 4035
Like Tree944Likes

Thread: Suzuki Alto Owners/fan club

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    umerchaudhary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,202
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Suzuki Alto Owners/fan club

    Hi to all friends please post all your suzuki alto 1000cc cars pics here also discuss is it a good car and does it's ac work good on cng

    -

  2. #3601
    PakWheeler Follow
    ribbyun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    559
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by waleed96 View Post
    Liqui Moly gear oil.
    ok thnkx

  3. #3602
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    dr3vil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    11,928
    Follows
    11
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ribbyun View Post
    whats LM gear oil?
    liquvy moly i am using engine oil and my car is now 6500 driven on LM 10w 40 super leichlof blue bottle and still oil looks good pls alto has habbit of giving smoke on starting even when its a new car but this oil no way
    previously i was on ZIC A and A+ and max they went upto 2500 kms than car would blow up tappet cover packing
    i was fedup with local oils
    sir try karo u will love it
    Hanjiii Kaa Storeey Eehh !

  4. #3603
    PakWheeler Follow
    waleed96's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    20
    Posts
    334
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ekdrifter View Post
    liquvy moly i am using engine oil and my car is now 6500 driven on LM 10w 40 super leichlof blue bottle and still oil looks good pls alto has habbit of giving smoke on starting even when its a new car but this oil no way
    previously i was on ZIC A and A+ and max they went upto 2500 kms than car would blow up tappet cover packing
    i was fedup with local oils
    sir try karo u will love it
    For how much did you get the LM engine oil?

  5. #3604
    PakWheeler Follow
    salmankhan_627's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    693
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Drive safe EK.

  6. #3605
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    dr3vil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    11,928
    Follows
    11
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by waleed96 View Post
    For how much did you get the LM engine oil?
    2800 for 4 liters 3 in my car 1 in genset
    Hanjiii Kaa Storeey Eehh !

  7. #3606
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    dr3vil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    11,928
    Follows
    11
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Got this carb repair kit bought it just for jets which are of sizes of 85 and 135 used by a fellow pw member back in thread and claims 16.4kml local
    My cars avg has gone very down
    Here are pics attached of kit i biught for 850rs
    I will get these jets installed in coming few days
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Hanjiii Kaa Storeey Eehh !

  8. #3607
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Farhansa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    8,713
    Follows
    5
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ekdrifter View Post
    Got this carb repair kit bought it just for jets which are of sizes of 85 and 135 used by a fellow pw member back in thread and claims 16.4kml local
    My cars avg has gone very down
    Here are pics attached of kit i biught for 850rs
    I will get these jets installed in coming few days
    Do share ur experience after replacement.

  9. #3608
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    dr3vil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    11,928
    Follows
    11
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Farhansa View Post
    Do share ur experience after replacement.
    i will inshALLAH
    thing is 85 and 135 come in this kit only not openly available
    most mechs recommend 92.5 and 105 in place of 150 but with that avg in local is again bad and there is very less difference in 92 and 105

    this kit 92-85 = 7 and 150-135=15
    so difference is not much but overall i am hoping this will improve results
    Hanjiii Kaa Storeey Eehh !

  10. #3609
    PakWheeler Follow
    ribbyun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    559
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ekdrifter View Post
    i will inshALLAH
    thing is 85 and 135 come in this kit only not openly available
    most mechs recommend 92.5 and 105 in place of 150 but with that avg in local is again bad and there is very less difference in 92 and 105

    this kit 92-85 = 7 and 150-135=15
    so difference is not much but overall i am hoping this will improve results

    BEST OF LUCK....kindly share ur results

  11. #3610
    PakWheeler Follow
    addeology's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    35
    Posts
    518
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I got rid of such tensions. #jets

  12. #3611
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    dr3vil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    11,928
    Follows
    11
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by addeology View Post
    I got rid of such tensions. #jets
    Trust me i want too but my upgrade options are limited so keeping it now in carb as f10 is in good nick
    Hanjiii Kaa Storeey Eehh !

  13. #3612
    PakWheeler Follow
    rmways's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    72
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Ek bhai tappet kahan adjust hen

  14. #3613
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    dr3vil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    11,928
    Follows
    11
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rmways View Post
    Ek bhai tappet kahan adjust hen
    Factory spec from my mech
    i adjusted them strong but i drove in petrol a lot they got loose again and screw on top of cam always got loose my guy tapped them into place like in sj410 jeep
    Hanjiii Kaa Storeey Eehh !

  15. #3614
    PakWheeler Follow
    rmways's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    72
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    In my car
    Jet size 92.5 and 105
    Valve clearance is 11/25
    I also try 85
    And fuel adjusted with co2,co,nh3 tester
    And I got 16 +km/h

  16. #3615
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    dr3vil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    11,928
    Follows
    11
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rmways View Post
    In my car
    Jet size 92.5 and 105
    Valve clearance is 11/25
    I also try 85
    And fuel adjusted with co2,co,nh3 tester
    And I got 16 +km/h
    i had same setup but high speeds car would be jerk and fuel avg is not as good
    85 and 135 come in kit form
    Hanjiii Kaa Storeey Eehh !

  17. #3616
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hash737's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,068
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    3
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rmways View Post
    In my car
    Jet size 92.5 and 105
    Valve clearance is 11/25
    I also try 85
    And fuel adjusted with co2,co,nh3 tester
    And I got 16 +km/h
    Quote Originally Posted by ekdrifter View Post
    i had same setup but high speeds car would be jerk and fuel avg is not as good
    85 and 135 come in kit form

    Bhai koi saaaday alfaaz mien hum sub ko bhi somjao so we can benefi from this tootka too.

    i am getting around 14 ish atm. but please share your experience and how you guys are doing it so we can benefit from it too.

  18. #3617
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hash737's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,068
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    3
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ekdrifter View Post
    i had same setup but high speeds car would be jerk and fuel avg is not as good
    85 and 135 come in kit form

    one question please. what is the capacity of alto 1000 cc? its 37L right? cant find it in the manual lol

  19. #3618
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    dr3vil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    11,928
    Follows
    11
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hashsohail View Post
    Bhai koi saaaday alfaaz mien hum sub ko bhi somjao so we can benefi from this tootka too.

    i am getting around 14 ish atm. but please share your experience and how you guys are doing it so we can benefit from it too.
    sir ur getting 14ish at moment than do not distrub carb setting
    Hanjiii Kaa Storeey Eehh !

  20. #3619
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hash737's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,068
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    3
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ekdrifter View Post
    sir ur getting 14ish at moment than do not distrub carb setting
    pphir bhi kuch share tou karien?


    what is the capacity of fuel tank of alto 1000cc bhai?

  21. #3620
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    dr3vil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    11,928
    Follows
    11
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hashsohail View Post
    pphir bhi kuch share tou karien?


    what is the capacity of fuel tank of alto 1000cc bhai?
    fuel tank is around 37 liters
    and jets are in carburator by them capacity of petrol is sent into compustion chamber
    bigger the size jet more fuel sent into combustion chamber cons of big jet are bad fuel econmy which also is known for
    less size of jet less fuel little less power and better fuel consumption
    Hanjiii Kaa Storeey Eehh !

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •