- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad
Hi, can you please upload the manual if you have?
I am back with new issue:
My bonet is making noise specially when crossing speed breakers etc.. (no noise on road obstacles/broken etc) but yes, jump of considerable amount, the bumper does make noise (like..ghee ghoon)
First, i though its spring (aka jumper) but i was wrong as in khadda, there is no sound form spring..
Well, after many '0,000' Kms i have finally decided to change axil, jumpers from hameed & Sons from rubber market (as recommended), it is far away form my routine travel,,well,, last month i went there and changed them both (on friday):
But problem is my bonet is making noise,,,can anyone pin point what rubber/patti etc is exactly missing from my 2no. (accident-ed) bonnet, which is making noises?...
Further, my engine area is too dirty..can i wash it with water? or should i use oil/petrol?
Dear sms me on my no..wanted to talk to u....
Asslam O Aliqum
I have bought ALTO VXR 2006 last month. Really i am very happy with its drive. After gone through the thread i have no doubt in saying that it is very useful in maintaining the car. However, friends i need your help in solving some issues like:-
a. Petrol consumption is more, please suggest me what to do?
b. Car get heat up very fast and fan is on automatic setting. should i get it direct ?
c. Alloy Rims will be a burden on suspension or not ?
KINDLY ADD MY NUMBER IN WATsAPP PLEASE...03333525021
In my car (Alto VXR 2007) very little amount of engine oil is going to the air filter area? What could be the issue?
dear ALTO owners, since last three days experiencing following problem,,,,need ur expert advice,,,,my ALTO vxr is 2011, 57K driven, never touched by any mechanic,, driven both on petrol and cng....
1. Experiencing jerks (jhatka) as soon as i press accelerator pedal while driving
2. if i slowly increase the speed then there are little jerks but still they are there...
3. it seems that carburator doesnt get the required fuel...
4. There is no starting issue.....however in idle start engine do misfire if accelerator is pressed.....
5. In my opinion that it is related to fuel filter....or may be some plug related issue ?. what do u guys say?........where is fuel filter located ,,,how to replace....or it is some other problem....
help needed please.....
Sent from my ONE E1001 using Tapatalk
Honda Civic VTI 2002