0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Alto Add Ons ?

Moved to Correct Section [Mod Edit]

salam
    want to know what add ons could be possible in Suzuki Alto 1000cc to make it a racing car ?
    nice day
    Nadeem ahmed
    something fishy about number of total posts !!!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ fanaa

optimum motorsports
    021-5868451

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@amir
    here are the pics of intake and even i have posted the pics of the ring used for gas on intake..............yar dont u think ka ring is covering some area of carb and making less air to go in as compared to widout ring.........

Alto Add Ons ? -844111

Alto Add Ons ? -844112

Alto Add Ons ? -844113

Alto Add Ons ? -844114
    To be a great politician you need to be get arrested atleast once..........&&&....
    To be a great PAKWHEELER you need to be banned atleast once!!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Alto Add Ons ? -844511

haan after 40,000km of nonstop rash n harsh driving engine abi b saaf n salamat hai thanx 2 mobil1! not even a single piece of sludge nywhere aik inch b nai!dats y i tell every1 use mobil1 or liqui moly!engine is perfectly clean as good as a 0 meter car!
    "The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very ruff, mean place, and no matter how tuff you think you are, it will always bring you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it.You or nobody ain't never gonna hit as hard as life, but it ain't about how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, how much you can take and keep moving forward. If you know what you're worth, go out and get what you're worth, but you gotta be willing to take the hit."
    - Sylvester Stallone

Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Aamir,

I have brand new Alto and I havent done even 100 kms on it. But for future, I have to decide which oil should I use. I am a bit confused as I heard that mobil1 and liqui moli (synthetic oils) are for bigger engines and should not be used in smaller engines like Alto as it will wear out engine sooner due to its chemical composition. Also tell me which grade mobil1 or aqui moli you are using for your Alto. Second one more thing I need to confirm though this is not a right thread. Yesterday, i went to mechanic to have splitfire platinum plugs installed in my Alto but mechanic said that I need to take off whole bumper to install new plugs. I was not convinced and came back home. So is it really necessary to take off whole front bumper just to change the plugs in Alto?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@atif

yeh fully synthetics were initially developed for hi tech engines coz everything jus kept on getting smaller i mean the internal parts such as bearings n all n normal oil wasnt good enuff 2 squeeze into such small parts n lubricate them!but later fully synthetic was made universal keh kissi car mein b aistaymaal karlo!n initially there was a problem in fully synthetics wit getting the ratio of detergents rite later this problem was solved n now they can b used in any car doesnt matter mehran ho ya S600!
    i use to use mobil1 5w50..used mobil1 for 20,000km n now ive switched to liquimoly 5w40!both r bhoohat baytareen oils!the liqui moly1 tht m using rite now is synthoil high tech 5w40!
    bas difference yeh hai keh mobil1 was for 2400rs and liqui moly is for 3250rs! mobil1 is good upto 10,000km and liquimoly 15,000km!

n jiss mechanic neh tumay yeh kaha khass keh aik jhappar maro aus keh moo par!nai koi bumper shumper nai utarta!woh mechanic anari hoga ais leeyay aus neh keh deeya hoga!I get my plugs changed witout opening the bumper or nything else!
    n i wudnt recommend u using splitfire plugs in alto!use ngk iridium!u can refer to rafay for splitfire coz he had used them in his alto!

i even read ur post on the other topic of u buying splitfire plugs u mentioned tht u arent into racing n u need them for normal city driving on cng!shud hav asked us for advice b4 agar sirf city driving hee karni n u want good acceleration n mileage bosch ka super4 hee laga lehtay!they wud cost u sumthing like 900rs or mayb less!these wud b 4 tip sparkplugs!
    "The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very ruff, mean place, and no matter how tuff you think you are, it will always bring you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it.You or nobody ain't never gonna hit as hard as life, but it ain't about how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, how much you can take and keep moving forward. If you know what you're worth, go out and get what you're worth, but you gotta be willing to take the hit."
    - Sylvester Stallone

Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks Amir for such brief reply. For oil, I would be using liquimoly from next change. For sparkplugs, I doubted mechanic statement so I refused getting whole bumber pulled down. Regarding splitfire, I read whole spark plug thread initiated by Mr. Tariq of fairsale. I also called him and asked him which plugs to use for Alto. He suggested splitfire. All I need is decent acceleration on CNG with AC. I am infact a very slow kinda driver so dont need huge difference. I hope Rafay can shed further light on plug topic.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

n what heatrange plugs did he give u?yar i wud recommend u using bosch super4! sastay b hein tang b nai kartay n achay chaltay hein acceleration achi milti hai mileage b n significant difference in starting!
    even if u use mobil1 tht wun b bad either...coz mobil1 n liqui aik dosray keh takar keh hein!using low vescosity oil will even increase ur mileage and performance including starting!
    - Sylvester Stallone

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

and when is ur oil change expected?1000km? n den 5000?
    - Sylvester Stallone

Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks Aamir. Yaar ab in plugs ka kya karoon. I paid 2k for those. About heat range, I dont remember as plugs are in cars glove box. Will check and update here.

Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yes I would change the oil at 1000km but car is driven just 80kms .

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

if u havent open them yet n havent used them u can sell them ahead on pakwheels or exchange them back with ngk iridium or bosch super4!
    - Sylvester Stallone

Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yes, I havent used them at all. Still in box. I will talk to Mr. Tariq again and I hope he will help me getting right plugs for my car.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

yar chill mar! im using ngk iridium in my alto!other members r using bosch super4 in their alto mehran and khybers n even civics which r on cng!besides this rafay use 2 use splitfire i made em put iridium plugs in the car n he felt the difference!splitfire is for heavily modified cars!agar platinum ki range mein hee rehna hai tumay den bosch platin lehlo! 350rs ka aik plug ata hai!
    - Sylvester Stallone

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

yar if ur gng 2 upgrade ur plugs then i wud even recommend u change ur plugwires n get the thicker 1's 10mm keh! agar mr tariq keh pass chakar lagay aus seh hee bangwalo!they will improve ur mileage and acceleration including starting ull feel the difference!ya toh ready made lehlo frm the market ya mr tariq seh banwalo he has american plugwire ka bundle hell cut the amount according 2 how much u need and hell put imported boots on it n den jus ask ny mechanic to put em in ur car!
    - Sylvester Stallone

Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks bud for your suggestion. Appreciate that. Where is Rafay. He has been very active on this thread.

Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yaar Aamir, it would be great if you give me your MSN ID or yahoo ID so that I can discuss in details. The issue I talked to Mr. Tariq and asked him what should I change to get better result on CNG in Alto. He said get splitfire plugs. I asked him what about plugs cable and coil. He said you dont need to change that.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@atif

yar i knw splitfire is really a gud plug.............bt might that uncle wud be selling it to u bcoz he wnt have been able to sell it so far........as it is well suited in moded civic's............i got it for 2 days and than sell it to my friend having civic...........on stock plugs i was like beating all altos but after splitfire it was da opp side as all the altos was beating me .......rest is ur call...........i have told u mine experience it might be not like dis wid u the code of the plug i was using was tp522d.................u shud go for bkr5eix-11 or bkr5eix-8...........and dan the ride
    To be a great politician you need to be get arrested atleast once..........&&&....
    To be a great PAKWHEELER you need to be banned atleast once!!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i know a person who put NGK iridium in his alto 2002 but the results were not good, he changed those plugs with his cousin who was having alto 2006 and those were perfroming good !!! hai na hairat ki baat aik he engine type n the difference was HUGE !
    so all the engine settings are not alike , main problem is TUNING ! how to tune the engine as per the results desired , near the tuners the standard is different , near the racers the standard is different hope this helps to understand why splitfire is not working in your car and why it may work in another car well !

another good choice is AutoLite Platinum AP63 (for alto)

Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks Rafay, Nadeem.

I guess Nadeem has a good point there. I also called Mr. Tariq again and he said he has been selling plugs for 2+ decades and splitfire makes the finest plugs. He said I should have no problem with splitfire if my car is properly tuned. So guys I think I should try and see the result.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

do say to the tuner to chk the tappet settings , as well as timing (degrees) AFTER installing your split fire plugs. you will see the difference insha ALLAH. n u will b amazed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

User Tag List