0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Alto Add Ons ?

Moved to Correct Section [Mod Edit]

salam
    want to know what add ons could be possible in Suzuki Alto 1000cc to make it a racing car ?
    nice day
    Nadeem ahmed
    something fishy about number of total posts !!!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@nadeem : no RIMS added only tyre change new YOKOHAMA 165size.
    Naureen >>> ALTIS 007 ( YouR InteLLiGenCe iZ mY CoMmOn SenSe )

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

thn it is okay mileage but a little less , like about 10 km. rest is fine , whats the air pressure u use to maintain in the tires ?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ nadeem5476:
    SAlaams dude...uve done a grt job...its really good to hear that a 1000cc car iz converted into a racing car...sounds nice...i really appreciate ur effort...
    Gari ki deals only on PakWheels!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

mine alto average is 75 in the city with 50 cylender
    and on long its 120, how come u guys getting 125 in city.
    its hard to believe for me as i was told by everyone alto averge of cng in city is 90 km on 50 cylender.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@above

lol m,y khbyer with mods was giving atleast 100 in city and 170 on highway....how can yr alto give so low

must be some problam there
    MOTOR MANIACS ... An automotive service and repair workshop
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Motor-Maniacs/721830141231922

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

dnt believe what everyone say go for practicals...............man mine give 160 in city on 50 cylinder and 185 on long run widout ac
    To be a great politician you need to be get arrested atleast once..........&&&....
    To be a great PAKWHEELER you need to be banned atleast once!!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ virus checker
    i was telling this same thing , it is not possible but few ppl here are saying they r having that much so there is nothing wrong to chk if there is any oil in the cng kit and to tune it back once again
    i will get it chkd soon.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

One of the best posts on PW…

Guys, specially, aamir, rafay, nadeem and rozzz, based on your entire discussion (till the last thread) has convinced me to charge my Mehran (CNG), specially due to the fact that it not only improves performance, but mileage as well. Infact, since long I was looking for such info, but couldn’t find any as helpful as this.

Please, if you guys can help and advise me in the process. Initially, I’ve decided to do the following, InshaAllah:

Change plugs to Autolite Platinum Plugs (is it ok, my speakers give static)
    Change wires to 10.8 mm
    Change tires (bit overdue now)

But I couldn’t still understand headers and down-piping thing, details please… I think Spark coil should be done alongwith header/down-piping, but same for me – cannot have boom boom sound… BTW, just to double-check; this all does not have any negative impact on engine life?

Just got a bad news from my mechanic – the car engine got ceased… It happened on my way back to home on May day near Shahnawaz – the damage was good enough that all of the oil leaked and finally…

Besides, will replacing Intake help me as almost 98% my car runs on CNG… Oil breather – would it help me, I mean, what do you guys advise… ?

nadeem, which oil you’re using for your race car. I use Helix (Red)…

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@muneeb

man plugs, plugwires improves the consumption as well as pick but headers, down piping, intake will effect the consumption............oil breather is not the performance part it just help ur oil not to gain very high temperature...........and oil i use is MOBIL1 5w50 it cost 2500 rs and last for 10k km................this is all now rest is on u............
    To be a great politician you need to be get arrested atleast once..........&&&....
    To be a great PAKWHEELER you need to be banned atleast once!!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

muneeb
    as u asked i m using mobil-1 fully synthetic engine oil (but u dnt need to use the same before asking and again asking with another person, wrong oil selection can make your engine ceased REMEMBER) ok now the points u raised :
    if you have amplifier installed in ur car then may be autolite plugs or plug wires will give static, u need to install a COIL (around 200 rs to absorb that static) and after that there will b no static @ all.
    as far as the consumption is concerned it is upto you, changing of luugs n wires will give you more mileage plus a smoother ride as well. u will feel increased pick ! (in 1st and 2nd gear ONLY) there is a logic behind it tht y not that much better difference in 3rd n 4th . well u need to understand what is coil and downpiping n headers.

coil: ignition spark coil which gives longer , thicker and enhanced spark for your plugs and the autoilite plugs will boost that coming voltage and then give it to the combustion chamber of ur car. and whn ur car runs it obviously emit smoke / exhaust , from where that exhaust is coming out in your car's silencer is called a manifold / manifuel and in stock cars (those are not modified are called stock cars with the gadgets and parts as supplied and installed from the company).
    so once you have changed the wires n plugs u will get more mileage with greater pick !
    but u need to change the headers (manifold / manifuel) and the silencer pipe plus the stock dholki (pipe of silencer and dholki are called downpiping). and once u will change headers n downpiping u will feel your car a rocket BUT BUT BUT , u will loose mileage IF IF IF u will drive ur car RASHLY ! yes but if u drive ur car peacefully then it will amazingly give u more mileage i have tried and experienced this. but some times it will hard for you to drive peacfully as u will have a rocket car

hope now it is clear to you muneeb.

-nad-

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

rafay, nad, thanks for explaining it to me in so much detail…

Which means, initially I have to replace plugs, wires, and the coil (use the same Diamond one – as shown in the picture on page 5 as of now). Also, any specific brand for 10.8 mm wires. BTW, does the distributor cap need to be replaced to be “compatible”? If yes, which one - co. etc.

For now, my mechanic is working on the (de)ceased engine of my car and I think almost week it will take. Once I get it back, I intend to replace all this in first place InshaAllah…

Since you guys did not comment on Air Intake – I assume in my case it is not advisable.

Is Mobil easily available – I mean, motor sports shop or just anywhere. I buy most of the stuff from Super Autos Tariq Rd. (not sure if I can get all the above from there)

Hmm, my family says that I drive rash, I think if I get a 30% to 40% increase in pick and 10% to 20% in economy, I “might” not go for headers and downpiping – similar to what is termed as “electronically-controlled” speed limit in the new civic… But I’ve a gut feeling that I might go ahead – I already have booster brakes and seat belts installed in my car. But aboveall, whether stock or mod car, May Allah protect all of us from all accidents!

Nonetheless, Nad, can you please post the pics of header installed in the car – the look good I just need to see how they look when fitted – downpiping, I’ve seen the pic…

BTW, since I need to replace tires also, any suggestions are welcome or just a regular tubeless from General / Yokohama / Bridgestone would be good enough?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Mod, please help!

This account is not mine, the password was easy enough and I thought this was mine as password worked... I came to know this when I didn't receive emails on replies posted...

Can you please assign the 2 of my posts to ID: cybergem and remove that Avatar and assign to my account as well. I tried, but couldn't remove the Avatar...

Thanks.
    Muneeb / aka CYBERGEM

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

See, its me... Muneeb / CYBERGEM... this is my "original" account - however if that account is not being used, I would like to keep that also...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Nad, if you don't mind, can I have your phone no. please... mine is 0300-2201043, kindly if you can SMS me or post it here...

Thanks

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

in mehran i wudnt recommend headers coz the person who made my headers is a ustaad person i had even sent nadeem to him when he wanted his headers 2b made!according 2 him mehran mein bannay par ban toh jaingay likun woh tasali wali baat nai rehti!besides headers r gona crush ur mileage gas or petrol!i wud recommend u jus use a lower vescosity oil such as 5w50 mobil1 leh lo ya shell ultra!besides tht get ground wires and a volt stablizer,get bosch platinum plugs or iridium plugs!i wud recommend bosch platinum yeh plug market mein mil jatay hein khullay mein i mean u can easily get 3 pieces where as for iridium ull have to buy a set of 4 for 2200rs!where as bosch platin will cost 350rs 1 plug!besides this get a 3core or more plugwire for ur car!don go on thickness of the wire see how many cores it has!the more cores the better!do the rest as hes mentioned coz hes gng 2 tell u what ill tell u coz i helped him set his car so basically hes my student n hes done whatever i adviced him 2 do n uptil now i don think so hes faced ny problem! n yeh last of all get ur carburetor cleaned using a carburetor cleaner ais seh pick mein khafi farq parh jaiga!tum apna budget batado n vll plan accordingly!n u shudnt have a problem installing the diamond coil coz mehran mein ff hee oil type coil ati hai so no jugarhs!
    "The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very ruff, mean place, and no matter how tuff you think you are, it will always bring you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it.You or nobody ain't never gonna hit as hard as life, but it ain't about how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, how much you can take and keep moving forward. If you know what you're worth, go out and get what you're worth, but you gotta be willing to take the hit."
    - Sylvester Stallone

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

ustaad ji , main ne kub inkar kiya k aap meray ustaad naheen hain ap ki guidelines k baad ye naa-cheez banda thori bohat apni aqal bhee laranay laga hai as experience is the only key to have something really good.
    hmm faced a lot pf problems ustaad ji in tuning maslay massail as well as knocking issue was there too, i called for help no one was here ji lekin tussi ustaad ho ji, ustaad te firr ustaad honda aey na (although i m not a punjabi , but i love to speak punjabi, sweet language) thn i did so many experiments and u know i installed the lite weight sport clutch too . and this forum is mines i wanted to know the comments of the ppl and no doubt amir is a bit different person and he always give time to others. now a days i m working on another project and insha ALLAH will let YOU know whn it is done.
    aik baar fir se shukriya ji aap ki help ka aamir sahab n yes i admit that aamir is my ustaad he guided me initially in very good manner, really appreciated his time as NOW i m giving mine to others.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@nadeem

haan u turned out 2b a good student dats y i don post over here anymore its not coz i dont read this topic anymore!i read it n see tht ur guiding ppl properly so no point of 1 thing being sed 2 times keh tum b kaho n mein woh cheez dobara kahoon!
    yar teray pass toh mera cell no tha to call ya msg kardehtay keh kya problem ho rahi thi tume!abi b knocking ka masla parh raha hai kya?n yeh kaunsa light weight clutch dal deeya?clutch dala hai ya flywheel?if ur car still knocks get stp ka octane booster fuel additive dats meant to finish knock and ping!an other alternate is fill hi octane!
    "The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very ruff, mean place, and no matter how tuff you think you are, it will always bring you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it.You or nobody ain't never gonna hit as hard as life, but it ain't about how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, how much you can take and keep moving forward. If you know what you're worth, go out and get what you're worth, but you gotta be willing to take the hit."
    - Sylvester Stallone

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

aamir / nad, it’s great to see you both combine to help me… For budget, initially I decided to keep a free hand, but naturally, engine cease honay ki duzz bhi saath he lagi hay so I think I have to limit myself… I’m looking for tips and tricks to get more in terms of eco and perf from my car and that’s it! For sure I would avoid anything that’ll ruin the mileage or engine overtime.

Based on your “expert” advises, my revised list includes:

Change plugs to Bosch Platinum Plugs
    Change engine oil to Mobil1 5w50 / Shell Ultra (BTW, which one is cheaper?)
    Change plug wire to 3 core or more plug wire (pl recommend name, brand etc.)
    Change coil to Diamond coil
    Clean Carburetor (is it req. as my car runs 98% on CNG)

Is that ok guys? Also, if you know the prices, please don’t forget to mention! (can I have cell nos please – both of you?) BTW, what are ground wires and volt stabilizer – where & what it’ll do? Wouldn’t the coil do just that…?

Tussi log mil ke to meri car set karne mein HELP kardo ji – Allah bhala karega !

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

go for mobil-1 it is better and in my use too. one of my friend using the shell ultra it is also good but mobil1 is best, price is around 2800/=
    plug wires koi see bhee imported one of required core. ask for the carbonised coated one if u have a power amp in ur car.
    whn changing the coil to diamond one (use the resistor which is supplied with it, never install the coil without resistor or the result will b worst and u will need to replace ur burnt distributor too) coil price around 1800 - 2000.

ground wires / stablizer u may get from optimum motor sports or any other place its a boxed type device but not sure it will improve the PERFORMANCE or not.

is this pic yours ? i have seen you some where i think. were u in gulshan e iqbal block 10-A ?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

optimum motor sports . Nadeem bhai is shop ka address tho batayein. Will the prices be reasonable there?

Thanks again. U really helped me out.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

User Tag List