0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Tips for Baleno

i have a lot of experience of using and maintaining baleno all types of balenos.its really a marvelous car of suzuki.but little diffferent to maintain from other cars.if u have some problems discuss with me on this forum.B-)

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Finally I guess it should be tightened, as I disagree the verdict of mechanic kay " iss say kuch nai hota "

abb main khud hi koshish karta houn kisi trarah say theek fit ho jaey.

Quote Originally Posted by Skill View Post
    yaar clamp ko tight karo na,ya smaller diameter clam lagao
    i dont get you anyway

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

changed spark plugs of baleno from Denso K16PRU-11 to Denso K20RU20-11 for better heat dissipation on cng and for summers,
    working good till now..
    top documentaries " Tears of Gaza"

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default RPM starts to drop

Hello
    I have Baleno 2003 JXR ( patrol only ) and i am facing the following problem with it. When the car heats up a little ( normal heating after running for about 30 minutes ) when the car slows down and i press the clutch the RPM starts to drop below 1000 and sometimes the car shutsdown. It then starts up fine but then starts missing and the same problem arises when i press the clutch and slow down the RPM drops.

I have had the throttle body cleaned but mechanic told me there was a little gap in tiki . Can that be the problem i am facing .

BTW if i shut down the car and start after few minutes it runs fine until it gets hot again.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

clean the MAF sensor and TPS

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by manitoon View Post
    Hello
    I have Baleno 2003 JXR ( patrol only ) and i am facing the following problem with it. When the car heats up a little ( normal heating after running for about 30 minutes ) when the car slows down and i press the clutch the RPM starts to drop below 1000 and sometimes the car shutsdown. It then starts up fine but then starts missing and the same problem arises when i press the clutch and slow down the RPM drops.

I have had the throttle body cleaned but mechanic told me there was a little gap in tiki . Can that be the problem i am facing .

BTW if i shut down the car and start after few minutes it runs fine until it gets hot again.
    what is your idle rpm? with ac its position? with headlamps or brake lamps its position?
    https://www.facebook.com/skillgrafik

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I believe my idle RPM should be 900-1000. This problem i am facing is very random. Sometimes the car gives missings on startup while its cold but most of the times it gives the problem when it heats up a little.

and sometimes ( 99% of the time when i go to mechanic ) The car behaves just fine and the mechanic says "Sir ji iss ko tu koi masla nahi, bus tuning ker deetey hein"

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Gap is tikki -- a mechanic told me the same 2 years back but I never had rpm drop problem on petrol.

Try giving ECU reset if not done after TB cleaning

30 minutes to reach normal temperature ? your thermostat valve there?

Hello

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

idle rpm is 800 without A/c and 1000 when A/c in operation.

I believe my idle RPM should be 900-1000. This problem i am facing is very random. Sometimes the car gives missings on startup while its cold but most of the times it gives the problem when it heats up a little.

and sometimes ( 99% of the time when i go to mechanic ) The car behaves just fine and the mechanic says "Sir ji iss ko tu koi masla nahi, bus tuning ker deetey hein"

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i have a question regarding tuning the SY416 1600cc engine in baleno...

there are three variable on the throttle body, 1-throttle plate screw 2-TPS and the screw on top of it (air bypass valve as far as i know it)

i have been trying to get is tuned to the best possible settings as i have myself already changed all three variables...

i have already tried to consult the senior technician at dealership with help of there diagnostic tool...but they cudnt help much although there was no error watsoever...and never have been in history...

the problem...which im facing is bad milage on petrol and un even acceleration which rightly points towards TPS adjustment...which indirectly requires throttle position screw and bypass valve adjustment...

i would appreciate if someone can help me out professionally in this regard....BTW im in lahore..and use it both on CNG n PETROL....there is no advancer in my car...only emulator...so even on CNG it runs through ECU...using NGK platinum spark plugs...with factory gap..BTW engine manual says the gap should be 1 to 1.1 mm... air intake is blocked...rest is totaly stocked...timing is advanced at 10 degrees which is factory setting to run on petrol...it has a distributor..plug wires are stock...everything else is stock...it has run 130k...engine is original...no smoke...no oil reduction etc...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by xenerking View Post

there are three variable on the throttle body, 1-throttle plate screw 2-TPS and the screw on top of it (air bypass valve as far as i know it)

i have been trying to get is tuned to the best possible settings as i have myself already changed all three variables...

i have already tried to consult the senior technician at dealership with help of there diagnostic tool...but they cudnt help much although there was no error watsoever...and never have been in history...

the problem...which im facing is bad milage on petrol and un even acceleration which rightly points towards TPS adjustment...which indirectly requires throttle position screw and bypass valve adjustment...

i would appreciate if someone can help me out professionally in this regard....BTW im in lahore..
    BTW i can tune it according to my mood i.e. if im feeling aggressive ....with turning of TPS a few degrees..... i get massive acceleration which scares the hell out of people ......it can pull upto 130KPH in 3rd in no time on petrol....and if im feeling sober ....turn a few degrees down to make it purrr like a kitten...

but i need the optimal setting...a perfect balance between performance and fuel consumption and smoothness in drive...which stays in longer run...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

BTW i can tune it according to my mood i.e. if im feeling aggressive....with turning of TPS a few degrees..... i get massive acceleration which scares the hell out of people....and if im feeling sober ....turn a few degrees down to make it purrr like a kitten...

but i need the optimal setting...a perfect balance between performance and fuel consumption and smoothness in drive...which stays in longer run...
    go to enercon or some one with proper skills... i guess
    i have a 1.6 too..and planning to visit enercon very soon.
    jay sakoon nahi..te chaer k vekh (A Random Shehzore 2012)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by khahsan View Post
    go to enercon or some one with proper skills... i guess
    i have a 1.6 too..and planning to visit enercon very soon.
    i dont think ENERCON guys have necessary data to tune is properly...they can only rely on the exhaust gas scanner in closed cycle scenario...the game starts when u r actually running it on road.

BTW can u take CLOSE pics of the throttle body of ur cars engine...

1. the throttle position screw...where the accelerator cable is attached...i need close shots so that i can count the number of turns on throttle position screw...

2. TPS...the black sensor on side of throttle body facing firewall in engine bay...

3. the bypass valve...the screw in housing on top of TPS on throttle body....

thanks in advance...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

problem indicates malfunctioning crank sensor
    i might be wrong too,cause there are more options to think first.
    1.air filter box tightness.
    2.your throttle plate (tikki inside) is also a cause of uneven rpm.
    3.tps cleanliness.
    4.there is a little outlet for the air(shown in following pic) on TB,check if its blocked or not?
    baleno master free tips for baleno  -383268
    https://www.facebook.com/skillgrafik

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Assalam-O-Aliekum,I have baleno 1.6 gti on petrol and I am concerned with its fuel average,it was giving almost 15km/l,few days back i got it tuned on computer after that it is giving me 8km/litre.

secondly I got cng installed but uninstalled it after a couple of months,after uninstalling a smell of petrol comes into the car....there is no leak apparently ,so why it comes?

Regards,
    Muhammad Hassan.

www.facebook.com/groups/autobonkers
    www.facebook.com/autobonkers

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hello

Get the tappet adjusted first,If problem remain exist then get the IAC valve cleaned.
    Never loose hope in life,every step gives u something.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i would appreciate if someone can help me out professionally in this regard....BTW im in lahore..and use it both on CNG n PETROL....there is no advancer in my car...only emulator...so even on CNG it runs through ECU...using NGK platinum spark plugs...with factory gap..BTW engine manual says the gap should be 1 to 1.1 mm... air intake is blocked...rest is totaly stocked...timing is advanced at 10 degrees which is factory setting to run on petrol...it has a distributor..plug wires are stock...everything else is stock...it has run 130k...engine is original...no smoke...no oil reduction etc...
    First of all remove the air blockage then reset the gas setting.Get the tappet slightly loosed by .05mm w.r.t.specification for smooth acceleration on cng.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by argtr65 View Post
    First of all remove the air blockage then reset the gas setting.Get the tappet slightly loosed by .05mm w.r.t.specification for smooth acceleration on cng.
    bro. its already damn smooth on CNG i need to adjust it to run effeciently on petrol.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

bro. its already damn smooth on CNG i need to adjust it to run effeciently on petrol.
    Brother,that is why i am asking you to remove air blockage to run it efficiently on petrol.When you removed air blockage then you will have to reset it on cng,

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by argtr65 View Post
    Brother,that is why i am asking you to remove air blockage to run it efficiently on petrol.When you removed air blockage then you will have to reset it on cng,

bro..actualy im using the DESI ventury...not the original LANDI RANZO one with small gas gas esxape holes around it rim....so i have to open up gas too much to tune it without air blockage which ruins the mileage on CNG...that the reson i cant remove air blockage from air intake....

as far as my diagnosis is....the TPS need adjustment...it is not faulty...as i have checked it through SUZUKI OBD and also manualy using OHM meter...

while experimenting i have noticed that if i turn the TPS extreme to anti clockwise...and fix it over there...the engine goes into cycle at 2500 RPM....i mean at this TPS adjustment...if i rev the engine gently exactly at 2500 RPM it seems that the REV limiter starts working...nd it goes to 1500 and then comes back to 2500....but if i push it a lil more it can go on further....

need to get into serious technical stuff to tune it myself...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

guys which engine oil are you using in your Baleno.. and how is the performance..

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List