0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Tips for Baleno

i have a lot of experience of using and maintaining baleno all types of balenos.its really a marvelous car of suzuki.but little diffferent to maintain from other cars.if u have some problems discuss with me on this forum.B-)

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

dear baleno master wat model baleno can one get for 600,000 in good condition.
    (43) Surely We give life and cause to die, and to Us is the eventual coming;

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Where are you Master ???
    Car driven 100,000 km with care is better than a car driven 10,000 km with out care.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Most probably on Eid vacation guys... I am sure he is looking forward to help others like before but we should be patient..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by QhuRam03

i am plaing to buy Baleno 2002 model with manual gear , and then i wanted to fit Automatic Gear , as i need Automatic Car , tell me will this work and auto gear is compatable with Belono. Thanks

dont fit automatic gear in baleno manual gear ka apna maza hota hay and according to my information i havent seen anyone wid automatic gear in baleno.i think its impossible.purchase some factory fitted automatic gear car like civic and city but according to my experience automatic cars are very expensive to maintain and not smooth as manual cars.dhakay say start bhi nahin hoti.

Quote Originally Posted by hamadnajam

Dear Baleno Master, I have plan to buy Baleno, pls suggest if its a good car.
    hamad bro baleno is an exellent car without any doubt purchase it.but keep in mind 2005 is the bast in its class .purchase fully electronic car means with coils system not manually converted system uus ki market bohat kam hoti hay like 5 lac but geniun 2005 6 lac tak hoti hay.mechanic ko saath lay ker jana.coils ko achi tarah check ker laina.best of luck

Quote Originally Posted by dineshzma116

baleno has problem with its 4th gear. the speed of the car is getting freezed or slow pickup eventho if we pull the rpm meter till its correct racing level. -wink-

yaar agar tu aap ki car petrol pey bhi same harkat kerti hay tu then i think some timming in out timming belt tu change nahin kerai.also check ur gear box and clutch plate by some gud mechanic

Quote Originally Posted by Noushad

Dear Baleno Master, Who is the best mechanic of Balenos in RWP/ ISB. where we should get Balenos tunned up? His name and address?

(triple A) saddar rawalpindi name aslam

Quote Originally Posted by Dani80pk

Hello dear all. I have recently get my car tuned (manually) and replace its spark plugs. Before doing that its mileage was 14-16km/l and after that its mileage came down to 10km/l. Also, the pick hs gone down drastically. The plugs that i replaced were NGK BKR6E. The new ones were NGK BKR6E-11 and then bosch plugs. I have also got throttle body cleaned but no improvement. Before tunning and plugs change the car was doing excellent. Can any body tell me what might be the problem. Thanks.

aap agli dafa denso k plugs dal k dekho phir batana.also use small tyres of 14 or 15 inch dont use big and radial tyres for grace these are not good for ur suspension and also eat more fuel.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparticas

dear baleno master wat model baleno can one get for 600,000 in good condition.
    u can get 2005 model islamabad no in gud condition in 6 lac.6 lac is enough for a gud car.

Quote Originally Posted by sdjanjua

I have Baleno 2005. Problem I am facing is that the car while on CNG goes off whenever there is some elec load on it. i.e. when i press the brakes all the brake light takes the current so car goes off. i got it checked from many places incl suzuki rawalpindi motors but no solution. but some time the car is perfactely OK and runs perfactly. i would be thaknfull if some one can help me in this regards.

Shahid Latif Janjua

shahid.onnet@yahoo.com

0333 5281691

aap apni battery check ker lain.check its expiry date.check its water and ph level.mray khayal say aap ko rpm drop ki problem hay.agat tu aap ki rpm needle up down hoti hay still per tu clean ur throttle body.tune the car,cng kit ki servive is must.release clutch on 2 rpm for better pick.

Quote Originally Posted by AAhmad4u

I am facing another problem. The gear oil is leaking in quantity of a few drops per day. I had visited a mechanic he said the gear lever seal is leak, he also checked the gear oil level and he said it would not trouble you for some months and in winter these oil drops may be stoped, and you can change the seal whenever you open the gearbox for maintenance, because this seal will cost you just Rs. 25 but the labour to change it may be more than a thousand.

Now my question is:

Is it safe to drive the car without changing the seal or should i replace the seal immediately and when i have to change this gear oil?

Thanks in Advance.

its not dangerous but gear oil sath sath check kertay rehna aur time nikal ker kam kra lain its good verna koi gear slip bhi ho sakta hay.its better for ur gear box life.but agar na honay k braber leak ho raha hay tu rehnay dain kiun k yeh oil bohat thick hota hay aur in winter aur thick ho jaey ga saath saath check kertay rahain oil level.kam ho tu aur dal laina.

Quote Originally Posted by yasirsa

AOA baleno master mari bhi ak choti si problem hay i got 1998 car runs ok on cng balkay perfect but when i switch it to petrol asa lagta hay jasay is ko petrol proper mil nahi raha our no missing no patakhay our switch off kar kay on karta hoon petrol may start karta hoon to now car runs ok laykin jab petrol par chalata hoon to phir wohi masla phir mujhay dubara cng par switch karna parta hay . app k khayal may kia problem ho sakta hay ?
    agar petrol per missing ker rahi hay tu advancer ya ammulater dono main fault ho sakti hay.check it by some good cng mechanic.

guys im back for ur help. i was out side the city and waz little buzy thats y i cant reply to ur posts.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

AOA baleno master, belated eid greetings

few questions for good maintenance of baleno

1. U recommended grade-1 air filter, can you please specify some specific brand????

2. Same question for oil filter, which local brand available in the market should be used??

3. What are the indications to change the timing belt, timing bearing, Water pump belt and other belts below the hood??? if you could explain please how many belts are there????

4. Should we change the power steering fluid, brake fluid, gear oil or to keep an eye and just top them up whenever any level decreases???

Thanx in anticipation

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@yasir, if your cars RPM keeps fructuating while u acelerating, most probably the fuel pump is gone, coz u drive less on petrol, or keep less petrol in it.

@goodvill, Guard air filter works good, and suzuki oil filter can be found easily.

my question, while turning extreme left and extreme right belt noises ocuring, its most probably the power steering belt or sumthing serious might be wrong?

and wat denso plugs are you refering to specific codes please

k-16 or
    k-20?
    Get over the fact that Xli lacks power windows, Its an Xli because it lacks thoose features or else it would be a Gli or an Altis if had all the goodies.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

for mr.munna bhai .back fire is the common problem in baleno.because the air filter is not designed well.to avoid back fire close the filter box tightly as u can and get it cleaned and changed on time and just buy A grade filter.secondly ur rpm is moving due to throttle body get it cleaned by a mechanic.and adjust the rpm censor.and to increase pick on ac it is also a baleno factory fault but it can be handled by increasing the gas supply.otherwise on gasoline it will run perfectly.

......well i changed the plugs and wires, got the throttle body cleaned and got the coils checked and they are fine. Now i am having a weird problem. When i start the car it is ok and no problems at all but say after driving for 20 minutes or more the RPM starts fluctuating and the car switches off and this problem occurs both on petrol aswell as on cng. now if i leave the engine to cool down for sometime and then start again it is all good for 20 mins of drive. please help
    love for all hatred for none

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by chinyoti

my question, while turning extreme left and extreme right belt noises ocuring, its most probably the power steering belt or sumthing serious might be wrong? and wat denso plugs are you refering to specific codes please k-16 or k-20?
    turing voices may b from axel godas aur agar steering k endar sau hain tu may be indicator stick or steering lock kharab ho.

Quote Originally Posted by munabhai567

for mr.munna bhai .back fire is the common problem in baleno.because the air filter is not designed well.to avoid back fire close the filter box tightly as u can and get it cleaned and changed on time and just buy A grade filter.secondly ur rpm is moving due to throttle body get it cleaned by a mechanic.and adjust the rpm censor.and to increase pick on ac it is also a baleno factory fault but it can be handled by increasing the gas supply.otherwise on gasoline it will run perfectly.

......well i changed the plugs and wires, got the throttle body cleaned and got the coils checked and they are fine. Now i am having a weird problem. When i start the car it is ok and no problems at all but say after driving for 20 minutes or more the RPM starts fluctuating and the car switches off and this problem occurs both on petrol aswell as on cng. now if i leave the engine to cool down for sometime and then start again it is all good for 20 mins of drive. please help

waisay yeh masla throttle body ka hi hota hay per ur saying u have cleaned it.may b then some elctrical fault.check ur ammulator.get a proper computerized tune.

Quote Originally Posted by munabhai567

waisay yeh masla throttle body ka hota hay but ur saying u have cleaned it.then may b some electrical fault get ur rpm adjusted on still.and also check ur ammulator.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

can i use Denso K20R-u11 plugs in my Baleno?
    Get over the fact that Xli lacks power windows, Its an Xli because it lacks thoose features or else it would be a Gli or an Altis if had all the goodies.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

AOA baleno master, belated eid greetings

few questions for good maintenance of baleno

1. U recommended grade-1 air filter, can you please specify some specific brand????

2. Same question for oil filter, which local brand available in the market should be used??

3. What are the indications to change the timing belt, timing bearing, Water pump belt and other belts below the hood??? if you could explain please how many belts are there????

4. Should we change the power steering fluid, brake fluid, gear oil or to keep an eye and just top them up whenever any level decreases???

Thanx in anticipation

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by goodwill

AOA baleno master, belated eid greetings few questions for good maintenance of baleno 1. U recommended grade-1 air filter, can you please specify some specific brand???? 2. Same question for oil filter, which local brand available in the market should be used?? 3. What are the indications to change the timing belt, timing bearing, Water pump belt and other belts below the hood??? if you could explain please how many belts are there???? 4. Should we change the power steering fluid, brake fluid, gear oil or to keep an eye and just top them up whenever any level decreases??? Thanx in anticipation
    guard k filters achay hotay hain.kisi achi shop say laina.320 ka hota hay air filter original wala.aur yeh sab items like timming belt water body and other uss waqt tak change na kerwaen jab tak kharab na ho.waisay hi car kholwana fazool hay.timming belt 1 lac km kerti hay per meri 1lac say upper ho chuki hay.water body jab tak leak na ho uss waqt tak no change.

go for denso SK20HPR-L11 or iridium agar yeh nahin milta then just ask for baleno plugs of denso from geniun parts dealer.agar misfire kerti hay car then i will advice use 4tip plugs gap should be 1.1 for better pick and performance.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Welcome Back Baleno Master.Sir Mari Baleno ka jo Filter Box say kebi kebi Jub A.C chela ho Petrol se CNG convert ho to waha se awaz ati pataka ki then Gari bend ho jati hai .ic ka kiya hal hai?
    usman

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@balenomaster, wat abt plugs k-20pr-u11 oem recomended ones?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by usman9294

Welcome Back Baleno Master.Sir Mari Baleno ka jo Filter Box say kebi kebi Jub A.C chela ho Petrol se CNG convert ho to waha se awaz ati pataka ki then Gari bend ho jati hai .ic ka kiya hal hai?

sir try to on ur ac when car is converted into gas or petrol avoid ac during conversion process.zhor ki race dain aur car convert ho jaey gi.doosri baat yeh k aap ki gas ki tunning sahi nahin hay ac per gas ki tunning aisay kerwaen k halki say race per jab ac on ho car pick ho jaey.aur change ur filter close the filter box tightly gurard ka filter use karen low quality filter backfire kerta hay.thori race zaida diya karen car ko pick kertay waqt.

@balenomaster, wat abt plugs k-20pr-u11 oem recomended ones?
    i havent used thses plugs so i cant tell u about there performance just use SK20HPR-L11 these are good for 1300cc cars or 4tip plugs.kisi achi shop per ja ker baleno jo bhi aap ka model hay denso k plugs mangaen.performance plugs bhi use ker saktay hain but i prefer simple plugs.change plugs after 10000km.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

go for denso SK20HPR-L11 or iridium agar yeh nahin milta then just ask for baleno plugs of denso from geniun parts dealer.agar misfire kerti hay car then i will advice use 4tip plugs gap should be 1.1 for better pick and performance.

[/quote]

AoA Bostup... I bought Denso K16 sparkplugs and took it to Suzuki workshop to change my 3 months of NGK with Denso but the refused and told me that Suzuki doesn't recommend any other plugs but only NGK...

Please comment, should I change it? I also cleaned the throttle body (butterfly) and my Car is working perfectly (i run on petrol) but my mileage still is low 11km/l ... can u please suggest how to increase mileage figure?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

dats because the suzuki dealer ship have contract wid ngks, and those ngks avalive at Suzuki are for 900 or 950, they cutted my pocket too and the same are avalible for 520 in the market

and if u still have the user manual for ur Baleno

it is specified

NGK bkre-6e ( i guess thats the correct model)

and Denso
    K20pr-u11 (which i guess arent avalible) altho a dealer told me today he has em but finished and get them for me

i found k20r-u11 but those are for toyotas.

K-16r-u11 would according to me generate a smaler spark
    as i use them in my Vitz which is a 1000cc.
    and for Baleno's ignition system a weaker spark would create mis-firing as it needs a storng spark per cylinder coz the remaining spark is then transfered to the cylinder without the coil. (2 coils- 2 plug wires)

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

for plug questions basically ngk and denso plugs are of same quality but resisters used in denso are better thats y it controls the amount of current betterly.so many people are using ngk and denso plugs without knowing there names even and having no problem.but in baleno the spark system is very sensitive.so when a small amount of current is send or the tip of the plug has more gap then backfire happens sometimes due to more or less amount of air also makes backfire.so use ngk or denso which ever u like but according to my experience i have used denso plugs in many suzukis so thats y i prefer them.just ask for 1300cc car plugs for any private geniun part dealer not from suzuki because these are local shops just contracted with suzuki showrooms.as suzuki is not it self a geniun car it is assembeled in pak and diifferent quality parts are used in different production cycles so earn more profit.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Bostupthecar. Shahzi bhai aik bat to batain. I have read about side gaping of plugs at pakwheels as well as other forums. Does it really make any difference in pick and fuel economy. Secondly, as you said in your earlier post that baleno's spark system is sensitive enough, would it be feasible to do this in baleno. Thanks.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hi Mr Baleno Master. In resply to my que U have suggested to change the battry but i have recently changed the battery. Can U send me ur number through sms so I can call you and discuss with u the problem in detail

Regards

Shahid

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Bostupthecar. Shahzi bhai aik bat to batain. I have read about side gaping of plugs at pakwheels as well as other forums. Does it really make any difference in pick and fuel economy. Secondly, as you said in your earlier post that baleno's spark system is sensitive enough, would it be feasible to do this in baleno. Thanks.

brother plugs main gap ho phir hi car chalti hay.iss gap k middle main hi combustion hoti hain spark tip tak jata hay.1.1 gap is sufficient for a family car and fuel ecomony is related with it very much magar 99percent log 1.1 gap main hi car chalatay hain.baleno main electrical system thora sensitive say because coils are just on the top on engine and naked water say aik dam kharab ho jati hain.suzuki abhi tak electrical system main improve nahin ker sakay honda is far better in its systems.

Quote Originally Posted by sdjanjua

I have Baleno 2005. Problem I am facing is that the car while on CNG goes off whenever there is some elec load on it. i.e. when i press the brakes all the brake light takes the current so car goes off. i got it checked from many places incl suzuki rawalpindi motors but no solution. but some time the car is perfactely OK and runs perfactly. i would be thaknfull if some one can help me in this regards.

Shahid Latif Janjua

shahid.onnet@yahoo.com

0333 5281691

sir i have read once more ur problem basically aap ki lights load nahin lay rahin its rpm drop on applying brakes agar petrol main bhi yehi masla ker rahi hay tu clean ur throttle body and adjust ur rpm on gas little above 1 not exactly on 1.aur agar sirf gas per ker rahi hay tu just adjust ur rpm on gas and ac on little above then 1.aur ac per race zaida dey ker pick kya karen means 2rpm tak phir clutch release kya karen.this is not electrical problem.just follow these points and tell me.

oooh i thought u have asked about gapping plugs.u wre talking about side gapping its cutting the tip of the plugs as it is already done in performance plugs this technique is not successful in pakistan bohat kam mechanic kertay hain aur plug kharab ker daitay hain iss say acha hain u should but performance plugs with side gap.but these are only for racers agar family car hay tu just use simple plugs kiun k performance plugs jaldi change kernay parhtay hain its costly.pick zaida hoti hay per kharcha bhi.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 226 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

User Tag List