Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 116 of 226 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126166216 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,320 of 4519
Like Tree488Likes

Thread: Tips for Baleno

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    bostupthecar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    61
    Posts
    186
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Tips for Baleno

    i have a lot of experience of using and maintaining baleno all types of balenos.its really a marvelous car of suzuki.but little diffferent to maintain from other cars.if u have some problems discuss with me on this forum.B-)


  2. #2301
    PakWheeler Follow
    dr_adnanhidayat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Abbotabad
    Posts
    204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    cant baleno be computer tuned???????3s told me it cant b............. is it so????

  3. #2302
    PakWheeler Follow
    rizwan_fca88's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    73
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khahsan View Post
    kia yeh goonj clutch press karnay par khatam ho jati hai ? agar haan to gear k bearings mai se koi bearing awaz kar raha hai.. aur agar clutch k press karnay par b awaz hai to thrust bearing (clutch bearing) b ho sakta hai.
    is k ilawa silencer waghera kisi jaga se body k sath touch ho raha ho tab b goonj aye gi..
    gear oil ka level check karain woh kam ho to gear awaz kartay hain.
    plain road par speed mai gaari chala kar ek dam neutral kar k awaz sunain agar to gaari bilkul khamosh ho jati hai to phir gear ki awaz hai
    aur agar awaz ati hai to phir koi wheel bearing b awaz kar sakta hai aur silencer pipe b...
    check all above and post result
    Thanks khahsan i will check these things which u mentioned then i will post the results..

  4. #2303
    PakWheeler Follow
    dr_adnanhidayat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Abbotabad
    Posts
    204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    i found out that air filter box takes air from this place only........ is it normal or shud seal it too?????? from above it has been tightened fully....

    baleno master free tips for baleno  -410987

    baleno master free tips for baleno  -410988

  5. #2304
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    khahsan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,609
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    this is the nose of your vehicle, do u want your vehicle to suffocate?
    you just need to make sure that there is no air leakage throughout the intake passage...
    jay sakoon nahi..te chaer k vekh (A Random Shehzore 2012)

  6. #2305
    PakWheeler Follow
    dr_adnanhidayat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Abbotabad
    Posts
    204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khahsan View Post
    this is the nose of your vehicle, do u want your vehicle to suffocate?
    you just need to make sure that there is no air leakage throughout the intake passage...
    ok .......... no i ll prefer letting it breathe.......... lol........ wen i pull the accelerator wire i hear sound of air intake from here...... thats y thought to ask ........ thanx bro.....

  7. #2306
    PakWheeler Follow
    dr_adnanhidayat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Abbotabad
    Posts
    204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    what gets attached here?????? ok to leave open?????

    baleno master free tips for baleno  -411050

  8. #2307
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    khahsan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,609
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    seems like you are missing a piece of pipe which is installed there.. it is however ok to leave it like that but dirt, stones, mud or any metal particular can go directly into the intake manifold.

    Tips for Baleno - 29287430014 large

    so better find this piece and put it right there
    jay sakoon nahi..te chaer k vekh (A Random Shehzore 2012)

  9. #2308
    PakWheeler Follow
    dr_adnanhidayat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Abbotabad
    Posts
    204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khahsan View Post
    seems like you are missing a piece of pipe which is installed there.. it is however ok to leave it like that but dirt, stones, mud or any metal particular can go directly into the intake manifold.

    Tips for Baleno - 29287430014 large

    so better find this piece and put it right there
    is it 1.6 engine???? looks gr8.........

  10. #2309
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    khahsan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,609
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    no its not a 1.6 gti engine.. one cant even differentiate between 1.3 and 1.6 engine by looking at it... i had kept both
    jay sakoon nahi..te chaer k vekh (A Random Shehzore 2012)

  11. #2310
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    khahsan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,609
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    a friend in my office has baleno 2003, which runs very fine on cng. it does not reduce any oil, water and runs like a new car.
    but on petrol it gives dark brownish smoke and with a bad smell too. car runs fine there is no missing at all. but smoke is there only on petrol..

    in my opinion;
    1- fuel injectors are clogged
    2- there is very old petrol in the tank
    3- air fuel mixture is not good
    4- air is blocked to set the cng

    what do expert say about it ?
    @xulfiqar bhai and @skill
    jay sakoon nahi..te chaer k vekh (A Random Shehzore 2012)

  12. #2311
    PakWheeler Follow
    dr_adnanhidayat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Abbotabad
    Posts
    204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khahsan View Post
    no its not a 1.6 gti engine.. one cant even differentiate between 1.3 and 1.6 engine by looking at it... i had kept both

    really....... its a beautiful engine anyways..... i guess suffocation is better for baleno......... m suffocating it n it gets better

  13. #2312
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    khahsan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,609
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dr_adnanhidayat View Post
    really....... its a beautiful engine anyways..... i guess suffocation is better for baleno......... m suffocating it n it gets better
    Your fuel consumption will increase if air is blocked enough. Let the poor thing get some fresh air
    jay sakoon nahi..te chaer k vekh (A Random Shehzore 2012)

  14. #2313
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Skill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    7,885
    Follows
    3
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khahsan View Post
    a friend in my office has baleno 2003, which runs very fine on cng. it does not reduce any oil, water and runs like a new car.
    but on petrol it gives dark brownish smoke and with a bad smell too. car runs fine there is no missing at all. but smoke is there only on petrol..

    in my opinion;
    1- fuel injectors are clogged
    2- there is very old petrol in the tank
    3- air fuel mixture is not good
    4- air is blocked to set the cng

    what do expert say about it ?
    @xulfiqar bhai and @skill
    looks like exhaust is catching rust.Its not the engine, as you would only expect black, blue or white smoke.
    https://www.facebook.com/skillgrafik

  15. #2314
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    khahsan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,609
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skill View Post
    looks like exhaust is catching rust.Its not the engine, as you would only expect black, blue or white smoke.
    Thats fine too
    Its kind of a dark color smoke with bad smell
    jay sakoon nahi..te chaer k vekh (A Random Shehzore 2012)

  16. #2315
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    khahsan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,609
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skill View Post
    looks like exhaust is catching rust.Its not the engine, as you would only expect black, blue or white smoke.
    And smoke is only randomly on petrol only
    jay sakoon nahi..te chaer k vekh (A Random Shehzore 2012)

  17. #2316
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Skill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    7,885
    Follows
    3
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dr_adnanhidayat View Post
    what gets attached here?????? ok to leave open?????

    Tips for Baleno - 411050
    you will have to complete the whole components of the resonator,if you kept it open like this,there are chances of any liquid spill into the resonator assembly eventually could become a cause of sucked liquid through air filter hosing into the engine.
    So fix the pipe asap which is missing.
    https://www.facebook.com/skillgrafik

  18. 27-05-2012, 12:47 PM

    Site Banned

    Reason
    Spam

  19. #2317
    PakWheeler Follow
    dr_adnanhidayat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Abbotabad
    Posts
    204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skill View Post
    you will have to complete the whole components of the resonator,if you kept it open like this,there are chances of any liquid spill into the resonator assembly eventually could become a cause of sucked liquid through air filter hosing into the engine.
    So fix the pipe asap which is missing.
    ok thnxx bro... sure ll close it.... wats the function of the motor type thing inside the air filter box????????? it was disconnected....... connected its terminal..... wats it for???????????????? was working well even without it connected.........

  20. #2318
    PakWheeler Follow
    dr_adnanhidayat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Abbotabad
    Posts
    204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khahsan View Post
    Your fuel consumption will increase if air is blocked enough. Let the poor thing get some fresh air
    ok ok....... sure...... m letting it breathe then.........

  21. #2319
    PakWheeler Follow
    dr_adnanhidayat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Abbotabad
    Posts
    204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    after getting both new coils(1 i had earlier n 1 2 days bak) and denso 2 pin plugs......... n re-tuning it on cng..... car has become lighter now........ now it gets easily picked and giving a light sensation......... fuel consumption z better now.......... getting these things done really worked out for me......

  22. #2320
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Skill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    7,885
    Follows
    3
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dr_adnanhidayat View Post
    ok thnxx bro... sure ll close it.... wats the function of the motor type thing inside the air filter box????????? it was disconnected....... connected its terminal..... wats it for???????????????? was working well even without it connected.........
    motor type thing?
    https://www.facebook.com/skillgrafik

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •