Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 125 of 226 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135175225 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,500 of 4519
Like Tree488Likes

Thread: Tips for Baleno

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    bostupthecar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    61
    Posts
    186
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Tips for Baleno

    i have a lot of experience of using and maintaining baleno all types of balenos.its really a marvelous car of suzuki.but little diffferent to maintain from other cars.if u have some problems discuss with me on this forum.B-)


  2. #2481
    PakWheeler Follow
    toughenough's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    33
    Posts
    21
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Brother "Baleno master", i have Baleno JXR in total genuine condition, so i don't want to sale it for just some maintenance issues. I have to change it's timing belt+bearing as the car has completed 140000 kms on the genuine timing belt. plz guide me that should i replace it with original timing belt which costs Rs.3200 or with a Mithshubushi Japanese timing belt which is costing around just Rs.500? and also guide me about the good mechanic in Rawalpindi and islamabad, Is Lodhi Autos(near Airport) is good??

  3. #2482
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Skill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    7,885
    Follows
    3
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by toughenough View Post
    Brother "Baleno master", i have Baleno JXR in total genuine condition, so i don't want to sale it for just some maintenance issues. I have to change it's timing belt+bearing as the car has completed 140000 kms on the genuine timing belt. plz guide me that should i replace it with original timing belt which costs Rs.3200 or with a Mithshubushi Japanese timing belt which is costing around just Rs.500? and also guide me about the good mechanic in Rawalpindi and islamabad, Is Lodhi Autos(near Airport) is good??
    genuine is for sure better but BENDO by korea is trusted and works good too,its upto you.
    https://www.facebook.com/skillgrafik

  4. #2483
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    khahsan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,609
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skill View Post
    genuine is for sure better but BENDO by korea is trusted and works good too,its upto you.
    @skill

    aamir, hope you are doing well..i have arrived lahore and facing a problem with the car... it is fine on cng but on petrol i feel a lot of jerks while driving..it seems that when i press the pedal it does not do any thing..like some thing is stopping the fuel to move thru...

    do u think fuel filter is the problem or any thing else...
    i drove like that all 400kms.... on high speed car moves fine..but at low speed it is missing a lot..
    please help
    jay sakoon nahi..te chaer k vekh (A Random Shehzore 2012)

  5. #2484
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Skill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    7,885
    Follows
    3
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khahsan View Post
    @skill

    aamir, hope you are doing well..i have arrived lahore and facing a problem with the car... it is fine on cng but on petrol i feel a lot of jerks while driving..it seems that when i press the pedal it does not do any thing..like some thing is stopping the fuel to move thru...

    do u think fuel filter is the problem or any thing else...
    i drove like that all 400kms.... on high speed car moves fine..but at low speed it is missing a lot..
    please help
    Ehsan,remove fuel filter pipe which is supplying fuel just b4 filter,turn on ignition switch,if petrol is coming ,it might be because of filter,if not coming, myt b coz of fuel pump or fuel lines.

    sent from ivio using tapatalk
    https://www.facebook.com/skillgrafik

  6. #2485
    PakWheeler Follow
    toughenough's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    33
    Posts
    21
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skill View Post
    genuine is for sure better but BENDO by korea is trusted and works good too,its upto you.
    Bro BEDNO timing belt cost around just Rs.600 and the genuine timing belt cost is Rs.3200. so do u think that there could be any match between these two belts which has 5 times cheaper difference in prices?
    and secondly plz also suggest me a good efi mechanic in rawalpindi and islamabad.

  7. #2486
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Skill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    7,885
    Follows
    3
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by toughenough View Post
    Bro BEDNO timing belt cost around just Rs.600 and the genuine timing belt cost is Rs.3200. so do u think that there could be any match between these two belts which has 5 times cheaper difference in prices?
    and secondly plz also suggest me a good efi mechanic in rawalpindi and islamabad.
    i repeat again,oem is no doubt better but bendo is not bad either you will have to change it early,nothing to worry about.
    well suzuki azim I/9 are better if not best,garage master in commercial are good for cng,nazir autos g/8 are best in electronic diagnosing and fixing,abubakar of universal car AC is good for AC works.Baleno Master himself was quite satisfied with AAA workshop saddar rwp though onlyfaith@pw is a bit annoyed at them.
    https://www.facebook.com/skillgrafik

  8. #2487
    PakWheeler Follow
    toughenough's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    33
    Posts
    21
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    is Mr.Baleno master available these days??

  9. #2488
    PakWheeler Follow
    toughenough's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    33
    Posts
    21
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Thanks bro. Actually, Kiyani autos and some other people told me about a efi mechanic named "Lodhi autos"on airport road (before airport while coming from gulzar-e-qaid). They said that he is the only qualifed Mechanical engineer in twin cities who know each and every thing about a car but he is too expensive then others.Does any one knows about him. i need reviews plz..

  10. #2489
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Skill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    7,885
    Follows
    3
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by toughenough View Post
    Thanks bro. Actually, Kiyani autos and some other people told me about a efi mechanic named "Lodhi autos"on airport road (before airport while coming from gulzar-e-qaid). They said that he is the only qualifed Mechanical engineer in twin cities who know each and every thing about a car but he is too expensive then others.Does any one knows about him. i need reviews plz..
    yes i too have heard good about him.please share your experience once you get there alongwith complete contact details.
    https://www.facebook.com/skillgrafik

  11. #2490
    PakWheeler Follow
    toughenough's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    33
    Posts
    21
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skill View Post
    yes i too have heard good about him.please share your experience once you get there alongwith complete contact details.
    I went to Lodhi autos, there i met a man who claims to have degree and diplomas in Mechanical and electrical engineering. He sounds a qualified mechanic but he is too expensive + he only replaces the timing belt with the genuine timing belt and he refused to change it with Bando timing belt as he said that "i don't use other than genuine parts. Market mechanics are asking Rs.1200 for changing the timing belt of Baleno while Mr.Lodhi is asking Rs.3000 for this work. He says that i have spent money for my degree and diplomas while other mechanics are illiterate and their investment on their professional skill is 0. what do u say bro??

  12. #2491
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Skill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    7,885
    Follows
    3
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by toughenough View Post
    I went to Lodhi autos, there i met a man who claims to have degree and diplomas in Mechanical and electrical engineering. He sounds a qualified mechanic but he is too expensive + he only replaces the timing belt with the genuine timing belt and he refused to change it with Bando timing belt as he said that "i don't use other than genuine parts. Market mechanics are asking Rs.1200 for changing the timing belt of Baleno while Mr.Lodhi is asking Rs.3000 for this work. He says that i have spent money for my degree and diplomas while other mechanics are illiterate and their investment on their professional skill is 0. what do u say bro??
    Now that looks to me crazy,lolz.
    Timing belt change is not a rocket science.Say good bye to him and get it changed from suzuki azim motors I/9.
    Yes some serious matters can be fetched to him.
    https://www.facebook.com/skillgrafik

  13. #2492
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    owais8668's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Nowshera
    Age
    24
    Posts
    2,316
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    MR baleno!.. my baleno 1.6 gti smokes black while running on petrol... i've changed the injectors too bt the prob is still there.. plzz guide me..
    REGARDS
    Which of my photographs is my favorite? The one I?m going to take tomorrow ....

  14. #2493
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Skill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    7,885
    Follows
    3
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    https://www.facebook.com/skillgrafik

  15. #2494
    PakWheeler Follow
    toughenough's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    33
    Posts
    21
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skill View Post
    Now that looks to me crazy,lolz.
    Timing belt change is not a rocket science.Say good bye to him and get it changed from suzuki azim motors I/9.
    Yes some serious matters can be fetched to him.
    It's right that it is not a rocket science but still timing of a efi car needs to be settled very carefully, otherwise car will give jerks and u keep on visiting to mechanic.. Can u tell me name of some mechanic in Azim motors??
    and what did u meant by "Yes some serious matters can be fetched to him"?

  16. #2495
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Skill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    7,885
    Follows
    3
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by toughenough View Post
    It's right that it is not a rocket science but still timing of a efi car needs to be settled very carefully, otherwise car will give jerks and u keep on visiting to mechanic.. Can u tell me name of some mechanic in Azim motors??
    and what did u meant by "Yes some serious matters can be fetched to him"?
    I forgot the name of mechanic at azim but he is the tallest man what i know.
    About serious matters means if lodhi sb are capable to diagnosing complicated issues,his advice can be sought.
    https://www.facebook.com/skillgrafik

  17. #2496
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    MoizIrfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Dubai
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,960
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default A little help

    recently changed thus bearing as it failed.
    after that check engine light is coming. i noticed that the speedometer is not working so i checked out the sensor wire, one wire was broken i replaced it but still there is check light. so do i need to take out the battery terminal after replacing the sensor wire?????????
    I was driving it by a kind of instinct, only I was in a different dimension...............................Ayrton Senna

  18. #2497
    PakWheeler Follow
    sufyan5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    21
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    any special brake pads suggested?

  19. #2498
    PakWheeler Follow
    toughenough's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    33
    Posts
    21
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skill View Post
    I forgot the name of mechanic at azim but he is the tallest man what i know.
    About serious matters means if lodhi sb are capable to diagnosing complicated issues,his advice can be sought.
    Thnaks for u suggestions. Also give one more suggestion.. i have Baleno 2005 jxr in cool beige color and its total genuine condition as i mentioned. but only doubt im my mind is it's 140000 milage. Though it's engine is in fine condition, still it's life might be at end as the car runs or cng. So even if i spend 30 thousand rupees on the car for maintenance, is it better or i should change it with some fine vitz 2003 or cultus 2007-08??

  20. #2499
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Skill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    7,885
    Follows
    3
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by toughenough View Post
    Thnaks for u suggestions. Also give one more suggestion.. i have Baleno 2005 jxr in cool beige color and its total genuine condition as i mentioned. but only doubt im my mind is it's 140000 milage. Though it's engine is in fine condition, still it's life might be at end as the car runs or cng. So even if i spend 30 thousand rupees on the car for maintenance, is it better or i should change it with some fine vitz 2003 or cultus 2007-08??
    Its upto you but i would always prefer sedan over hatch.

    sent from ivio using tapatalk
    https://www.facebook.com/skillgrafik

  21. #2500
    PakWheeler Follow
    toughenough's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    33
    Posts
    21
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skill View Post
    Its upto you but i would always prefer sedan over hatch.

    sent from ivio using tapatalk
    Well i experienced while coming back from murree that baleno has some brake issues as well coz it does not have 4 wheel disk brakes. so do u suggest to change my rear brake drum with disks?

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •