Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 135 of 226 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145185 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,700 of 4519
Like Tree488Likes

Thread: Tips for Baleno

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    bostupthecar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    61
    Posts
    186
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Tips for Baleno

    i have a lot of experience of using and maintaining baleno all types of balenos.its really a marvelous car of suzuki.but little diffferent to maintain from other cars.if u have some problems discuss with me on this forum.B-)


  2. #2681
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    argtr65's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    51
    Posts
    1,645
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saqibjabbar2008 View Post
    any buddy know fuel filter price of baleno99
    450 rupee for local.
    Never loose hope in life,every step gives u something.

  3. #2682
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    xenerking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,028
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saqibjabbar2008 View Post
    any buddy know fuel filter price of baleno99

    original is around 1900 to 2200...

  4. #2683
    PakWheeler Follow
    saqibjabbar2008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    29
    Posts
    196
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    fuel filter and oil filter is same thing or different??

  5. #2684
    PakWheeler Follow
    saqibjabbar2008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    29
    Posts
    196
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    today i went to suzuki 3s dealer he told me that i can install cultus efi Plugs wire in my baleno99 model. what will be the impact on my car performance if i install them in my car, currently i have ultima wire in my baleno.

  6. #2685
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    argtr65's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    51
    Posts
    1,645
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saqibjabbar2008 View Post
    fuel filter and oil filter is same thing or different??
    Both are entirely different things.
    Never loose hope in life,every step gives u something.

  7. #2686
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    argtr65's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    51
    Posts
    1,645
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saqibjabbar2008 View Post
    today i went to suzuki 3s dealer he told me that i can install cultus efi Plugs wire in my baleno99 model. what will be the impact on my car performance if i install them in my car, currently i have ultima wire in my baleno.
    Ultima is also a high performance & reliable plug wire cords,If your current plug wire cords are ok then there will be no difference in performance.
    Never loose hope in life,every step gives u something.

  8. #2687
    PakWheeler Follow
    nisar_824's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    46
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Baleno Starting Problem

    I have baleno 2003. I was running fine, however, for last few days there is starting problem in it. Firstly it starts fine and then after some time if I switch it off and try to start again starter slef take a long time and after that self system does not work and car dosent get start. Please sugesst me that is it Slf problem, Ignition problem or anythingelse

  9. #2688
    PakWheeler Follow
    usmansameen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    118
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fahad.chughtai View Post
    AOA,
    I have baleen, with 1.6 engine, I have a little issue as my car run smoothly on CNG, but on petrol it nocking.. I have change the fuel pumps and the issue is still their, any idea what kind of problem it is?
    My GTi had same issue. Do two things. Buy petrol from Caltex only. or Shell. No PSO. Try a mix of high octane 10 L with rest of tank with super. Also, you can add a bottle of fuel injector cleaner in a tank. But only use liqui moly.

  10. #2689
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    BHAILOGE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,331
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    baleno 99 fuel pump price
    BReady GReddy I'm the way. //TRD wheels are burning all night & day��..


    "life begins at 8000rpms" - Blacktop 20v

  11. #2690
    PakWheeler Follow
    muzi_66972's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    What's the price of Baleno's Ac compressor? and how's its cooling ?
    Nostalgia :-P

  12. #2691
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    MoizIrfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Dubai
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,960
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    around rs 10000 i got 1 year back. i have one lying around.it makes kr kr sound but works fine
    I was driving it by a kind of instinct, only I was in a different dimension...............................Ayrton Senna

  13. #2692
    PakWheeler Follow
    talharahim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    36
    Posts
    111
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Hi,

    I was too late to spot this thread and i have posted my query already, i dont know if that voilates the forum rules but i am looking for help only...

    I own a Marvelous Baleno 2003 Recently i have noticed something strange which few CNG walas are not able to pick


    • I have recently removed the Air Resonator to give it more air and pick - that really worked!!
    • Now the idle RPM has shoot from 1000 to 1500 or even 2000 sometimes - sometimes its normal to 1000 !!!
    • I have noticed that there is a check engine light 'on' all the time or most of the time when the RPM are abnormal i.e. > 1000 But when its off the RPM are stable !!!
    • RPM drops on AC to less than 1200 as well!!!



    I think there is some sensor issue, i want to locate that particular sensor if that's the issue so that i can go to the CNG wala with confidence as most of them are thugs or anari!!

    I have some great help in the forum in the past and hope the same this time, thanks.

    TR
    "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit." - Aristotle

  14. #2693
    PakWheeler Follow
    Umar86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    30
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Question Baleno Problem

    Dear All,
    Please help me in diagnosing a problem before i visit a mech. PRoblem is that my my car (Baleno JXR 2003) turns off on idle position on petrol and cng both. But when i turn on ac, it works fine on idle position as long as ac is runing. Please help me if it is a problem with coils or throttle body as its really hard to drive with such issues.
    Waiting for early response.

    THanks

  15. #2694
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    argtr65's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    51
    Posts
    1,645
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Umar86 View Post
    Dear All,
    Please help me in diagnosing a problem before i visit a mech. PRoblem is that my my car (Baleno JXR 2003) turns off on idle position on petrol and cng both. But when i turn on ac, it works fine on idle position as long as ac is runing. Please help me if it is a problem with coils or throttle body as its really hard to drive with such issues.
    Waiting for early response.

    THanks
    Get the throttle body cleaned properly.
    Never loose hope in life,every step gives u something.

  16. #2695
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    argtr65's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    51
    Posts
    1,645
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by talharahim View Post
    Hi,

    I was too late to spot this thread and i have posted my query already, i dont know if that voilates the forum rules but i am looking for help only...

    I own a Marvelous Baleno 2003 Recently i have noticed something strange which few CNG walas are not able to pick


    • I have recently removed the Air Resonator to give it more air and pick - that really worked!!
    • Now the idle RPM has shoot from 1000 to 1500 or even 2000 sometimes - sometimes its normal to 1000 !!!
    • I have noticed that there is a check engine light 'on' all the time or most of the time when the RPM are abnormal i.e. > 1000 But when its off the RPM are stable !!!
    • RPM drops on AC to less than 1200 as well!!!



    I think there is some sensor issue, i want to locate that particular sensor if that's the issue so that i can go to the CNG wala with confidence as most of them are thugs or anari!!

    I have some great help in the forum in the past and hope the same this time, thanks.

    TR
    Get it scanned,it may be because of faulty cam / crank & map sensors,make sure connection of these sensors are cleaned & properly tight.some time sticky IAC valve could be one of the source of this problem.
    Never loose hope in life,every step gives u something.

  17. #2696
    PakWheeler Follow
    Umar86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    30
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by argtr65 View Post
    Get the throttle body cleaned properly.

    Thanks
    Kind you please tell me how to check if coils are weak? or current is leaking from any where? and how to check the health of new coils?
    Please tell me what should i do to avoid car heatup as i think i am having my car heated up a bit like fan is direct but guage goes above mid on ac on and mid in normal in these type of weather conditions. Please tell me if it is normal with fan direct position.

    Thanks

  18. #2697
    PakWheeler Follow
    m_imran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    35
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    AoA folks
    Baleno '99, 1300 cc. I used to get the engine oil changed from Caltex at Super Market, ISB. They have the option of using the dispenser with digital meter, and they always put 3.75 L. Last time I got the oil changed from Caltex at F-10, ISB, and the guy told me that my baleno only has the capacity of 3.5 L. This is baffling because at Super Market Caltex I always checked the meter at the dispenser AND the dip stick and it was always exact, and so is the case with my latest experience at F-10 - the guy put 3.5 L and the dip stick showed the level exactly as it should be. Can anyone please confirm what should be the quantity of engine oil for 1300 baleno? Thanks.

  19. #2698
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    argtr65's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    51
    Posts
    1,645
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Umar86 View Post
    Thanks
    Kind you please tell me how to check if coils are weak? or current is leaking from any where? and how to check the health of new coils?
    Please tell me what should i do to avoid car heatup as i think i am having my car heated up a bit like fan is direct but guage goes above mid on ac on and mid in normal in these type of weather conditions. Please tell me if it is normal with fan direct position.

    Thanks
    To check ignition coils health measure its resistance, for baleno it should be in between 11.1 kilo ohms to 14.9 kilo ohms.Physically incase of bad coil you will observe hard starting & lack of power prblems.
    If you want to check current leakage,its better to open up bonnet in dark and start the engine,incase of leakage you will observe arc(spark) with sound.
    Never get the fan direct because it will affect on engine performance,its normal for temperature gauge needle at middle.To avoid heat up keep the radiator & A/C condenser fins clean,and maintain water & oil level.
    Never loose hope in life,every step gives u something.

  20. #2699
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    YAC_Ventura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    1,020
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Dear All Experts,

    Problem Statement:

    After tuning of my Baleno on CNG and CNG+AC, it performed good 1st day (with little running) but on 2nd day when I was driving it on CNG in 3rd gear and tried to start AC, after few seconds it gave a "patakha / jhatka", lost pickup on CNG and RPM start going down slowly, I switched it to petrol and works fine with and without AC.
    YASER

  21. #2700
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    argtr65's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    51
    Posts
    1,645
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YAC_Ventura View Post
    Dear All Experts,

    Problem Statement:

    After tuning of my Baleno on CNG and CNG+AC, it performed good 1st day (with little running) but on 2nd day when I was driving it on CNG in 3rd gear and tried to start AC, after few seconds it gave a "patakha / jhatka", lost pickup on CNG and RPM start going down slowly, I switched it to petrol and works fine with and without AC.
    It is happening because of current drooping on cng,Check battery tower terminal for proper tightening,check body ground wire for proper connection,check alternator out put on load,Check cng conversion switch it could be defective.
    Never loose hope in life,every step gives u something.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •