0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Tips for Baleno

i have a lot of experience of using and maintaining baleno all types of balenos.its really a marvelous car of suzuki.but little diffferent to maintain from other cars.if u have some problems discuss with me on this forum.B-)

Newbie Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Slam bostupthecar

I have baleno 2003 1300cc only petrol, its not giving good milage (12 - 13 km/liter local) on petrol can you please give any suggestion how to improve that?

I met a person he told me that his baleno consumption is 1L/18km.

do I need to change anything in that for best consumption on petrol?

I value your suggestion. thanks

Newbie Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default master bhai

Meray pass bhi baleno haay aur maainay ap k sare threads daikhay.meray pas city 2002 aur 06 hay aur ek baaleno jo baleno main maza hay woh un maain nhi 170 aram se jaati haay..sirf petrol per haay.ac per 13.5 aur qithout ac 14.5 to bhai simple hay k baleno sports se achi koi car nhi ek normal range main

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

can i install cold air intake in baleno? willl it work fine on cng? and what are the all possible solutions of rpm dropping plz tell my rpm is dropping on cng but in petroll it is fine.on petrol with ac 900 w/o ac 800 on cng with ac 800 w/o ac 500.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

moiz bhia i have clean the the crank sensor and change the plugs to ngk 2 pin but my rpm is still dropping do i clean idle air control senser for rpm issue?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Rules to Purchase Baleno 2005

Dear Sir
    I have a little budget of 600,000/- max and need to drive my all family that forcing me to purchase Baleno. Please please please let me know how to check Baleno before buying it. Specially Baleno 2005.
    Please advise sir.
    I am from Lahore.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@syedali.imran are you really getting a 2005 Baleno in 6 lak?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by syedali.imran.969 View Post
    Dear Sir
    I have a little budget of 600,000/- max and need to drive my all family that forcing me to purchase Baleno. Please please please let me know how to check Baleno before buying it. Specially Baleno 2005.
    Please advise sir.
    I am from Lahore.
    You really getting a Baleno in this budget? Bhai daikh lena accident wali na ho. A good Baleno is 7.5 lakh plus. Mine is 2003 and I got an offer of 7.8 lakh. But of course depends upon condition.

Newbie Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

meri baleno jxr 2005 petrol per theek chal rahi hai ,,, after 20 KM drive,,, engine missing karna shoro kar deta hai ,,, is mein kia problem ho sakti hai ?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I would really say one line for Baleno 2005-JXR

Indeed It is a motha-fcuka car!

Me Baleno 2005-JXR gives me 17.3/Liter Within City ISB thats mean covering 187Km in 11 Liters of Fuel.

on Motor-way not tested.

Regardz

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default baleeno Speedo Sensor Info

Can some one tell how many electrical pulses baleeno VSS out per tyre revolution?
    !! DIY in a professional WAY!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fable View Post
    You really getting a Baleno in this budget? Bhai daikh lena accident wali na ho. A good Baleno is 7.5 lakh plus. Mine is 2003 and I got an offer of 7.8 lakh. But of course depends upon condition.

Dost yahan Karachi me bestest condition ki baleno 2004/5 wali 5.5 me mil jati hai..original wali Car...iss me bhi log kamm kara k 5.30 me lete hain...iss liey keh raha hu k 6 mnths back I searched a good Liana or baleno for family...bohat cars dekhi thi..bought a Liana...but baleno is really a good Car.like it...but aap log is ki qeemat bht bta rhe ho.

Sent from my LG-E975 using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by abid110 View Post
    Dost yahan Karachi me bestest condition ki baleno 2004/5 wali 5.5 me mil jati hai..original wali Car...iss me bhi log kamm kara k 5.30 me lete hain...iss liey keh raha hu k 6 mnths back I searched a good Liana or baleno for family...bohat cars dekhi thi..bought a Liana...but baleno is really a good Car.like it...but aap log is ki qeemat bht bta rhe ho.

Abid for some reason may be due to rusty Karachi conditions all cars from karachi don't get a price they get in the other parts of the country. Mine is islamabad registered n the condition also pays.

Kind regards
    Anjum

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

[Head Gasket issues]

Assalaam o alaikum

I went to Nathiagali in my 1999 baleno a couple of days back. Before leaving I checked oil and coolant levels. When I checked coolant on reaching Nathiagali, the reserve bottle was empty, and so was the radiator. I was surprised because I had replaced the coolant only 10 days ago. Also, I had been checking the temperature indicator regularly on the way up but it never went above halfway mark. Anyway I poured almost one litre of water in the radiator and it got filled. I started the car but there was no leakage from radiator or water body pump or hoses. When I reached Changla gali on the way down I checked the water position. There was gurgling sound from the reserve bottle and water was boiling and coming out of the small exit hose. The temperature indicator was at half and the fan was not operating. I filled in the reserve bottle and continued. I stopped at Barian and got the fan checked from an electrician. He said that the fan operates when the temperature indicator goes above halfway. He opened up the radiator cap and revved the engine. After a while a fountain of water emerged from the radiator. The guy told me that the gasket was gone and I need to replace it immediately. I told him the car was running smoothly and it was not heating up at all. He affirmed that for whatever reason the gasket is in bad condition and could make the car stop any time. He then put a direct war to the fan and I came back to pindi. On the way down I checked the water level in the reserve bottle many times but it stayed full and did not boil either. In pindi I went to another mechanic who checked the engine oil dipstick and said it did not have any vapours. He also checked the water in the radiator but it did not have any traces of oil. He removed the direct wire for fan, told me that the gasket is saved and asked me only to get the radiator serviced (which I have never done before).

Now was that was a long story; many thanks if you've reached this far My question is: Should I get the radiator opened and serviced or should I go for gasket change? Does the radiator need servicing after long usage? If yes, who is the best mechanic because I am scared that if someone opened the radiator once then it'll be opened every season! At least that's my experience with Pakistani mechanic bradry. If I need to change the gasket, how long is the process and what other issues can come up? (like facing, boring etc.) I'll be extremely grateful for a sincere advice because I don't want to ruin this beautiful and trusted car of mine.

Mohammad Imran.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by m_imran View Post
    [Head Gasket issues]

Assalaam o alaikum

I went to Nathiagali in my 1999 baleno a couple of days back. Before leaving I checked oil and coolant levels. When I checked coolant on reaching Nathiagali, the reserve bottle was empty, and so was the radiator. I was surprised because I had replaced the coolant only 10 days ago. Also, I had been checking the temperature indicator regularly on the way up but it never went above halfway mark. Anyway I poured almost one litre of water in the radiator and it got filled. I started the car but there was no leakage from radiator or water body pump or hoses. When I reached Changla gali on the way down I checked the water position. There was gurgling sound from the reserve bottle and water was boiling and coming out of the small exit hose. The temperature indicator was at half and the fan was not operating. I filled in the reserve bottle and continued. I stopped at Barian and got the fan checked from an electrician. He said that the fan operates when the temperature indicator goes above halfway. He opened up the radiator cap and revved the engine. After a while a fountain of water emerged from the radiator. The guy told me that the gasket was gone and I need to replace it immediately. I told him the car was running smoothly and it was not heating up at all. He affirmed that for whatever reason the gasket is in bad condition and could make the car stop any time. He then put a direct war to the fan and I came back to pindi. On the way down I checked the water level in the reserve bottle many times but it stayed full and did not boil either. In pindi I went to another mechanic who checked the engine oil dipstick and said it did not have any vapours. He also checked the water in the radiator but it did not have any traces of oil. He removed the direct wire for fan, told me that the gasket is saved and asked me only to get the radiator serviced (which I have never done before).

Now was that was a long story; many thanks if you've reached this far My question is: Should I get the radiator opened and serviced or should I go for gasket change? Does the radiator need servicing after long usage? If yes, who is the best mechanic because I am scared that if someone opened the radiator once then it'll be opened every season! At least that's my experience with Pakistani mechanic bradry. If I need to change the gasket, how long is the process and what other issues can come up? (like facing, boring etc.) I'll be extremely grateful for a sincere advice because I don't want to ruin this beautiful and trusted car of mine.

Mohammad Imran.
    While returning back, since there is journey downward which means little load on engine so you were able to drive back to Rawalpindi. When mechanic checked the radiator and water splashed out like a fountain, the gasket is bad. Radiator should not lose coolant like what you have mentioned. To confirm it, check whether you see stream of bubbles in radiator and white smoke (steam) from exhaust pipe.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by m_imran View Post
    [Head Gasket issues]

Assalaam o alaikum

Mohammad Imran.
    Bro, I read all your story. I own a Liana 2006. And I had a gasket problem in january and it costed me over 15k as I go to one A1 mechanic in karachi..head khulta hai, tou kaafi dafa aur cheezen bhi change ho jati hain...thats why..
    Anyways...radiator pours get choked with time mainly due to rust.they start leaking etc. Its very beneficial to service it. I hope gasket na gaii ho...but if its the case, then ye bht normal baat hai..dont be afraid..bus kiso dhang k banday ko dena Car...warna koi jaali banda head khol k pata chala k ander k parts bhi nilaal le aur kaam bhi mess kr de...gasket is basically a seal which seprates oil and Water from mixing in engine..so it is avery vital thing..

Dnt worry...koi masla nahi hona chahye...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thank you talal and abid. A mechanic today said that the thermo valve is jammed. For the timebeing he has removed it and asked me to monitor water levels. If there is still problem he'll change the gasket. By the way the engine oil is free of vapours/bubbles.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Mr Ahmed

Quote Originally Posted by bostupthecar View Post
    i have a lot of experience of using and maintaining baleno all types of balenos.its really a marvelous car of suzuki.but little diffferent to maintain from other cars.if u have some problems discuss with me on this forum.B-)
    power steering pipe has bursted several times on taking turn what should i do.....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear Experts Salaam,

I have a Baleno 2001 with CNG installed, my car does not have any advancer installed. It gives me around 110 km in Rs. 550 CNG in local and 150 km on highways both without AC. I just wanted to confirm that is this good CNG average of baleno? I have read a on this forum that people are getting 250+ in local drive.

Further please let me know that what is the price of advancer in Karachi and is it of any use to me? If I install in my car?

Regards,

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ahmed.xohaib View Post
    power steering pipe has bursted several times on taking turn what should i do.....
    <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <wnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:UseFELayout/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--> Because of the close proximity to other parts in the engine bay, there is the chance that there will be contact with other parts as the vehicle is driven. This contact can begin to wear a hole in the side of a hose, or start to make the hose a little spongy on one side. After some time the pressure in the hose can cause it to burst while driving.
    <!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size; mso-tstyle-colband-size; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-altin 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-marginin; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman";} </style> <![endif]-->
    Never loose hope in life,every step gives u something.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by abbasi_faheem View Post
    Dear Experts Salaam,

I have a Baleno 2001 with CNG installed, my car does not have any advancer installed. It gives me around 110 km in Rs. 550 CNG in local and 150 km on highways both without AC. I just wanted to confirm that is this good CNG average of baleno? I have read a on this forum that people are getting 250+ in local drive.

Further please let me know that what is the price of advancer in Karachi and is it of any use to me? If I install in my car?

Regards,
    Fuel average is satisfactory,there is no need to install advancer.
    Never loose hope in life,every step gives u something.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List